Thread: If u need a prayer chain

Load Metric
    I'm in

Comments

splitthis: For what specific issue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Post here, going to church in am and will fill out a card 4 you. They got a bunch that will put you in their circle. It works.
    Ill take what ever good Godly mojo you can send my way especially since the chronic pain has been getting worse lately. Didn't help I was watching a program this morning and they were talking about the BS hoops and crap Insurance companies make ya go through to get surgery that you need. (having done this before I know all too well the stupid bullshit they pull do this then that blah blah instead of doing shit right the first time.. The practice is known as step therapy and generally its only purpose is to keep expenditures down for the insurance companies hoping youll either miraculously be fixed and not have to spend more money on you while their shareholders get rich as fuck).

Side note. One of my former co-workers had her brother killed in a hit and run accident in Phoenix Thursday night when he was crossing the street on his way home from work(driver still hasn't been caught).. They are from Africa and don't have a lot of money to pay for funeral expenses.. Trying to locate their Gofundme when I do I will post it online.. Any little bit will help.. She herself was hard working CNA when I worked with her and right now shes devastated not knowing how shes going to even pay for possible cremation and then shipping his ashes back to Africa to their family..
    Have you tried baclafen yet?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hey splitthis
    Please add me next week. I need to make better decisions. I need more willpower.

Comments

big dick: gl with your will power issues. Hopefully this helps

splitthis: Will do for your will too

Thread Information