Thread: THIS IS ONE LUCKY GUY!!!

Load Metric

THIS IS ONE LUCKY GUY!!!

Wow...this guy is one lucky bastard.

Load Metric
    I'm seeing at least two lucky bastards, minimum. The obv. guy left standing, but also the dude behind the wheel who was fortunate the truck was there to stop him from doing an action movie sequence with the gas pump. Could be three depending on the vehicular manslaughter laws in Russia for the guy doing the lol U-turn into oncoming traffic. I like how the guy at the pump just turned in circles for a moment. I've had those moments, not as spectacular as that, where you just feel for your extremities to make sure they are all still attached.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I'm seeing at least two lucky bastards, minimum. The obv. guy left standing, but also the dude behind the wheel who was fortunate the truck was there to stop him from doing an action movie sequence with the gas pump. Could be three depending on the vehicular manslaughter laws in Russia for the guy doing the lol U-turn into oncoming traffic. I like how the guy at the pump just turned in circles for a moment. I've had those moments, not as spectacular as that, where you just feel for your extremities to make sure they are all still attached.
    I was wondering what he was thinking when he was turning in circles. Maybe he was looking to see if he was all there. I don't think the guy ever slowed down when the guy turned in front of him.....anyone speak Russian? He says something in the video.....probably Holy Shit, Fuck me, or something to that effect.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    from what i understand of russia, and it's the same way in china, that's a pretty standard uturn that oncoming traffic is expected to be able to avoid.

once you've seen that uturn made more than 5 times a day, it's really not that lol anymore. guy driving should have cut left instead of right, he would actually probably be the one in trouble in this instance if the laws in russia are similar to here in china.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm one lucky guy! I thought this thread might be about me.

Name:  de135d06.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  22.1 KB

WINNING!!
    Last edited by EricLindgren; 07-18-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by EricLindgren View Post
    I'm one lucky guy! I thought this thread might be about me.

WINNING!!
    Name:  oh+you_e23524_3707204.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  63.3 KB

Thread Information