Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 76ers GM Bryan Colangelo had 4 fake Twitter accounts which he used to troll his own players

Load Metric

76ers GM Bryan Colangelo had 4 fake Twitter accounts which he used to troll his own players

You catch this?

New President of Basketball Operations-Maverick Carter

What a dumbass

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...markelle-fultz

Comments

blake: wow

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Holy Fuck You Deserve This Just For The LULz Rep

Crowe Diddly: such a great story. guy multi-accounts worse than mumbles.

splitthis: Whats his screenname here lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You catch this?

New President of Basketball Operations-Maverick Carter

What a dumbass

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...markelle-fultz
    um no i did not, but jesus, colangelo is a fucking idiot that needs to be fired tonight.

either way, this is about to get ugly and he'll probably end up resigning

Load Metric
    JESUS CHRIST THIS MORON COLANGELO TWEETED THIS AT JOEL EMBIID:

“Joel, you are just a kid, but why didn’t you tell docs knees hurt before Houston? You costed yrself (&us) 9+ games and play-offs.”

HOW DO YOU THINK THE TWITTER SAVAGE EMBIID WILL TAKE THIS

Load Metric
    Name:  Cropped_Screen_Shot_2018_05_28_at_9.59.48_PM.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  165.6 KB

I JUST CAN'T

Load Metric
    MORE TWEETS

“I am a Philly fan but out trade The process for The Unicorn in a heart bit,” the account wrote. “Such a smarter player.” And, in response to a Sixers Nation post about Embiid committing a foul, Enoughunkownsources replied: “I am sure it is hard for him ‘to process’ the fact, that this is now Ben’s team. So he is acting up. This ego foul is costing us big!”

Other times, Embiid was described as “a bit lazy,” “selfish,” and “acting like a tool,” and accused of partying too much. “Ben is going to be better than Joel@snd less distracted by models and social media,” Still Balling wrote in October 2017, in response to Sixers Nation.

i can't believe this level of stupidity

BRING BACK THE GOD HINKIE

Load Metric
    I have to think he’s gone by noon tomorrow. The agents for those guys are on the phone right now calling for his head I imagine. And he’s done forever. No team will ever touch that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    in this day in age when that shit is gonna be gone over with a fine tooth comb...

YOU...CANNOT...BE...THIS...FUCKING...RETARDED...

Load Metric
    the fucking guy was talking shit about fultz's stepdad too. disclosing okafor's medical info? going to war with embiid of all people?????

if he's not fired within 7 minutes, i'll be fucking pissed

Load Metric
    "“I am a Philly fan but out trade The process for The Unicorn in a heart bit,” the account wrote. “Such a smarter player.”

ROFL SERIOUSLY?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    isn't it possible to geolocate tweets? guessing colangelo goes to most all the games...if he tweeted during a game would be interesting to see if he was in the building that night...not 100% proof, but just another one of those nails so to speak...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    isn't it possible to geolocate tweets? guessing colangelo goes to most all the games...if he tweeted during a game would be interesting to see if he was in the building that night...not 100% proof, but just another one of those nails so to speak...

hmmmm

In several cases, Eric jr abandoned the voice of a concerned fan and divulged specifics that appeared to put the user and Colangelo in the same place at the same time.

On February 10, 2017, they tweeted, “I hope the 7s rise up with different uniforms and not the one they are wearing tonight - it hurts my eyes to look at them.” That same day, the account for the Delaware 87ers (then the Sixers’ Development League franchise; a year after the circuit became the G League, the team changed its name to the Blue Coats) posted a photo of Colangelo at the game, wearing a headset and sitting with the broadcast team. “.@Sixers President of Basketball Operations Bryan Colangelo joins Tom & Dei on @TCNPhilly live right now!” read the accompanying tweet. According to an advanced Twitter search, this is the only occasion the 87ers account has mentioned Colangelo and the only time any of the five accounts in this investigation referenced the 87ers.

In two responses to a February 2017 tweet from actress Gabrielle Union, who pointed out that Tom Brady didn’t visit the White House when Barack Obama was president, Eric jr went on the attack. “I sat NEXT to you and [Dwyane Wade] at Beijing Olympics and saw you both being rude nasty to little kid fan,” the account said. “Had to eat yr pizza. … You showed no respect to this little kid, who are you to stand on high grounds? Never looked at DW the same after that.” During the 2008 Olympics, Jerry Colangelo, then the managing director of the U.S. men’s national basketball team, was in Beijing.

yeah he's fucked.

Comments

BCR: All you can do is shake your head at this idiot. Like how dumb must you be to be dishing stuff only a handful of people could even know.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

hmmmm

In several cases, Eric jr abandoned the voice of a concerned fan and divulged specifics that appeared to put the user and Colangelo in the same place at the same time.

On February 10, 2017, they tweeted, “I hope the 7s rise up with different uniforms and not the one they are wearing tonight - it hurts my eyes to look at them.” That same day, the account for the Delaware 87ers (then the Sixers’ Development League franchise; a year after the circuit became the G League, the team changed its name to the Blue Coats) posted a photo of Colangelo at the game, wearing a headset and sitting with the broadcast team. “.@Sixers President of Basketball Operations Bryan Colangelo joins Tom & Dei on @TCNPhilly live right now!” read the accompanying tweet. According to an advanced Twitter search, this is the only occasion the 87ers account has mentioned Colangelo and the only time any of the five accounts in this investigation referenced the 87ers.

In two responses to a February 2017 tweet from actress Gabrielle Union, who pointed out that Tom Brady didn’t visit the White House when Barack Obama was president, Eric jr went on the attack. “I sat NEXT to you and [Dwyane Wade] at Beijing Olympics and saw you both being rude nasty to little kid fan,” the account said. “Had to eat yr pizza. … You showed no respect to this little kid, who are you to stand on high grounds? Never looked at DW the same after that.” During the 2008 Olympics, Jerry Colangelo, then the managing director of the U.S. men’s national basketball team, was in Beijing.

yeah he's fucked.
    yeah it was that part that got me thinking about the all the other tweets where these "anonymous accounts" posted just some general tweet...I mean hell even if he posted this shit on these accounts from his house that'd be the dagger...

Load Metric
    ugh now we have to deal with this

at least this free up a spot for david griffin so we can get lbj

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I didn't read the whole article yet but I don't see Simmons giving the Ok to have that published unless there is pretty close to 100% proof. This would reflect real bad on Simmon's if it was inaccurate speculation.

Load Metric
    by the way, one of the burner accounts listed above -- of which all three are linked to the same phone number and password -- colangelo admits to being his.

game, set and match

Thread Information