Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: so roseanne has to get fired, right?

Load Metric

so roseanne has to get fired, right?

with her tweets it's kind of amazing that a major network like abc would air her show.

for those that don't know, she's a nut job conspiracy theorist that makes fps russia look sensible. like, she's tweeted about democrat pedophilia rings, etc.

today, she tweeted regarding valerie jarrett

Name:  Screen-Shot-2018-05-29-at-10.54.36-AM.png
Views: 712
Size:  154.9 KB

it's since been deleted.

she's got a good defense as to why that wasn't racist though.

twitter is blowing up atm. how on earth will she be allowed to keep her show after comparing valerie jarrett to an ape?
    Last edited by blake; 05-29-2018 at 09:31 AM. Reason: added pic of original tweet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah they're going to have a tough decision with this one, given that the Roseanne revival did very well.

Even before this, Roseanne's rise, fall, and recent rise was pretty amazing. She went from super famous and rich star of a #1 network show to doing horrible infomercials for Vegas timeshares. And she was actually paying a few hundred bucks per week to have some crazy radio show on a failstation in San Bernadino, CA (one with a terrible signal and no audience) every Sunday.

Now she's back on top.

For now.

Banned
    Load Metric
    in before Kelsey Grammer and Tim Allen get new shows

oh no wait I forgot they got black balled from Hollywood higher ups for being vocal and open regarding their conservative views

damn shame....'BOSS' was fucking awesome

Name:  boss.PNG
Views: 560
Size:  220.9 KB

Comments

hongkonger: Do the world a favour and fall overboard

sah_24: offset gook downies rep

Suicide King: Piece of shit

Load Metric
    I don’t pay much attention, but I thought she was left of Bernie Sanders in the past?

This is a rough business call. I don’t imagine it hurts with her viewing demographic. Heat will come on advertisers.

She’s always been talented but nuts. She owned that white trash demographic perfectly for a good decade back in the day, but her personal life always seemed a mess. Imo, if you’re going to give wide berth to the comedian at the press dinner because comedians get wide latitude, it shouldn’t be a big deal. I imagine advertisers are going to have a major problem though no matter what they decide.

Personally I’d just say fuck it and let comedians say outrageous shit and ride it out if I’m ABC. Something else will pop up in a month and put the ire of the crowd on someone else.

Banned
    Load Metric
    So Roseanne is apparently going to get raked over the coals...while liberal twats like Cher, Madonna, Chelsea Handler, Ashley Judd...(and countless other ignorant leftists) go completely unchecked

the liberal insanity factor in this country has expanded on an exponential level to the point of lunacy

also, further proof that all mainstream network (ABC, NBC, CBS etc) programming is completely owned by the left wing agenda

I hope Roseanne gets completely drunk off her ass and unloads on these whores

good for her

Comments

big dick: poor and right wing lol what a fucking dipshit you are

sah_24: more offset downies rep

Daniel72: yeps

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    So Roseanne is apparently going to get raked over the coals...while liberal twats like Cher, Madonna, Chelsea Handler, Ashley Judd...(and countless other ignorant leftists) go completely unchecked

the liberal insanity factor in this country has expanded on an exponential level to the point of lunacy

also, further proof that all mainstream network (ABC, NBC, CBS etc) programming is completely owned by the left wing agenda

good for her
    For once I actually agree with you, political correctness is horseshit.

But it's not an agenda it's the advertisers. If advertisers stay with her she will have a show. If they don't she won't.

Bill Maher lost his show on ABC when advertisers deserted him after he said the 9/11 hijackers weren't cowards. That doesn't have a political ring at all to me, but you can't say the network that fired him did so because of a liberal agenda.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

good for her
    yeah but saying valerie jarrett is from the planet of the apes is not political speech though. the problem for roseanne is that she left abc no room to try to wiggle out of this. equating black people with apes is a 100% termination event.

wanda sykes, who was apparently one of the producers of roseanne, already quit.

Load Metric
    #BIGTOPIC

Platinum
    Load Metric
    She probably just had a senile moment and forgot you just can’t compare black people to non human primates. They really need to come up with a definitive list of things white people arent allowed to say to black people for consultation purposes to use in any engagement, especially for older people whose cognitive ability is less than it once was.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    She probably just had a senile moment and forgot you just can’t compare black people to non human primates. They really need to come up with a definitive list of things white people arent allowed to say to black people for consultation purposes to use in any engagement, especially for older people whose cognitive ability is less than it once was.
    Anyone who can't figure this out deserves what they get.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    as a conservative, I pride myself on being able to sit down at the table and debate issues....no matter how volatile and rage inspiring they may be

abortion, gun control, homosexuality

all issues we all have passionate and deep seeded personal views about

they key is whether we are adult enough to intelligently debate them...without lashing out via personal attacks

that is what I have learned over the course of the Trump presidency ....that liberals are so intent on flinging character assaults and accusations

I really hate this divide in America right now....this is a deeply troubled nation on multiple fronts

When Obama was president, conservatives never came after him like Trump haters are coming after Trump

Trump is doing a great job and working very hard for this country, despite his multitude of personal flaws and lack of diplomatic expertise

I understand why leftists don't like him....Hillary/Bernie lost and he won

but please don't ever question the one simple fact that Donald Trump loves this country and is working not to enrich his personal portfolio....but to do the best he can (under tremendous opposition from a divided congress/senate) in the best interests of the American people

what troubles me the most from those who are so intent on badmouthing and questioning Trump, is the inference that he doesn't love the United States of America

Comments

hongkonger: There's no need to question it, it's fact. Like the fact you are completely fucking retarded.

FPS_Russia: Wb long time no see, I read 2 lines and got triggered. Trump's tax policies will destroy ourcountry for good, how about you apologize for supporting for a ruthless mafia swindler.

duped_samaritan: I agree with kongers earlier 'fall overboard' advice

sah_24: offset more libtard downies rep ... #hypocrites

Sloppy Joe: Lol

El Gallo: Lol

Suicide King: Idiot

MumblesBadly: Donald Trump loves that he so easily conned so many Americans like you into supporting him at their own expense.

IamGreek: Well said Tyde. Haters gonna hate.

Load Metric
    as a conservative, I pride myself on being able to sit down at the table and debate issues....no matter how volatile and rage inspiring they may be

abortion, gun control, homosexuality

all issues we all have passionate and deep seeded personal views about

they key is whether we are adult enough to intelligently debate them...without lashing out via personal attacks

that is what I have learned over the course of the Trump presidency ....that liberals are so intent on flinging character assaults and accusations

I really hate this divide in America right now....this is a deeply troubled nation on multiple fronts

When Obama was president, conservatives never came after him like Trump haters are coming after Trump

Trump is doing a great job and working very hard for this country, despite his multitude of personal flaws and lack of diplomatic expertise

I understand why leftists don't like him....Hillary/Bernie lost and he won

but please don't ever question the one simple fact that Donald Trump loves this country and is working not to enrich his personal portfolio....but to do the best he can (under tremendous opposition from a divided congress.senate) in the best interests of the American people

what troubles me the most from those who are so intent on badmouthing and questioning Trump, is the inference that he doesn't love the United States of America
    Are you fucking joking?

Trump was first in line with that birther bullshit.

Fox News called Obama a terrorist.

The reason people are going after Trump is because he is a corrupt criminal and a rapist. Those are actual reasons to oppose him.

Comments

sah_24: Umm the birther shit that came from Camp Hillary ... #ohtheirony #libtards101

MumblesBadly: Offset the poker-smart-but-otherwise-ignunt
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

will be interesting to see how the other people working on roseanne's show react

Load Metric
    when i say she's a fringe conspiracy theory nut job, exhibit a

this was also from today.

soros was like 9 when the nazis came to power in germany btw

what a complete disgrace.

Comments

sah_24: Luls, he admitted to doing what she said on 60 mins ... holy shit you are retarded

Banned
    Load Metric
    dongmonger how many posts do you have in my Trump thread now you tilted fuck ?

also please go on about how you don't like insulting people during political debates

I saw your post the other day about how you're such an adult, level headed, passive conversationalist when it comes to pleading your case...or voicing your views

looks like that all went right down the shitter didn't it

anyway consider you have more posts in my Trump thread BY FAR than any other poster....tells me one thing

you are just another butt hurt crybaby

red rep me some more

oh and in case you missed it in the other thread....I will be in Hong Kong in 11 days.....PM me and lets make plans for me to bust you in your face

drinks on me

Comments

Tellafriend: Here’s a green in preparation of hongfag’s red

big dick: ALLOW ME

sah_24: offset lil dick

hongkonger: Wipe my table. You missed a spot.

IamGreek: offset

nunbeater: lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    And she's gone.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/medi...ton/index.html

Honestly I feel bad for all the other people on that show who were due for a nice pay day.

And I agree with Tyde that people are too easily offended these days but Blake is right this is all about the advertisers.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    And she's gone.

Honestly I feel bad for all the other people on that show who were due for a nice pay day.

And I agree with Tyde that people are too easily offended these days but Blake is right this is all about the advertisers.

haven't checked drudge or google

lol wow they really fired her ?

SAD

Comments

hongkonger: Not as sad as you.

Load Metric
    that was quick

Comments

sonatine: it really was

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    And she's gone.

haven't checked drudge or google

lol wow they really fired her ?

SAD

She called a powerful black woman a monkey.... she deserved it.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Ah, yes, you are known for your ability to call into radio and rationally debate controversial issues without screaming like a drunken maniac.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Because Druff always interrupts him after 5 minutes of rambling and won’t let him make his point

Thread Information