Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: so roseanne has to get fired, right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Are Hillary痴 more discerning ?
    Umm ya...

How many rabid hillary fans do you know? How many left her to go off to Bernie? LOL at even implying Hillary has much loyal support at all from the democratic voting base. Even Hillary supporters on here were pretty lukewarm.

If you had made the argument that Bernie supporters were as Cultish as Trump supporters I would accept that.

Umm no. But like the country, we are at an impasse.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Bring your wife into it & talk about her like that???? You don't have any respect for her do you. Well she did marry a monkey so it makes sense.

Talking about bloodlines, you were the one bragging about being full blooded mexican. Why don't you want to pass that on to your kids? What are you ashamed of Gallo. Is White a step up from brown? You have completely abandoned your people & are living the good life in USA. Think of how much good you could do in mexico. What do you do, Western Union a few crumbs down there to cleanse your soul?

Live in a white country, marry a white woman, although you talk about her like she is trash. If you were black you would be called an Oreo, black on the outside white on the inside. Since you are mexican, don't know if there is a word to describe your sorry ass.
    lol, i'm not sure herbert is helping dish's cause of telling us trump supporters aren't racists

Load Metric
    Name:  34033974_10216247666288726_1832726677654863872_o.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  63.4 KB

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: My sides
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The freeway-blocking protesting is a great example.

Protesters block a freeway for hours.

The left makes excuses for them that these people are engaging in civil protest to fight racism and police brutality.

Then Trump says something like, "These people blocking freeways are criminals who need to be rounded up and put in jail for a long time."

The average swing voter sees this, pictures himself trapped on the freeway for 4 hours because of some asshole protesters, and thinks, "Fuck yeah. I'd be super pissed if this happened to me, too. I agree, throw 'em in jail! This Trump guy totally makes sense."

And then the left wonders why they lose elections to people like Trump.
    Clearly it would be more effective to protest in a way nobody notices.

If the Founders took your advice America would still be British.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

haven't checked drudge or google

lol wow they really fired her ?

SAD

She called a powerful black woman a monkey.... she deserved it.
    you mean she should have said ape?

Comments

splitthis: That avatar has to go

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

She called a powerful black woman a monkey.... she deserved it.
    you mean she should have said ape?
    not condoning this but at some soccer matches you may find that a few bananas find there way onto the field.

this is pretty bad too but if you were in Germany and had a hankeren for black liquorice ice cream. you would have to say some racist shit to get that done.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Name:  02B2C8D9-A314-4FD8-8E7D-F4C47B823461.jpeg
Views: 262
Size:  24.4 KB
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I actually don't even think it was meant as a racial insult, but rather a personal one.

A. The woman in question doesn't even look black
    B. Her face does like like an original Planet of the Apes mask, which is what Roseanne compared her to. She didn't even compare her to a real monkey or an ape.

At some point a personal insult is just a personal insult, and we don't need to get all sensitive about racism. It is just surreal how in another thread in this forum in the Jordan Peterson debate thread the black dude is constantly making derogatory comments about Peterson being white and noone seems to mind. At some point we have to accept that double standards don't improve anything, they just make it worse.

Whether Roseanne has a body of work that indicates she should get the boot is another question. But claiming she should be fired for that comment just because the women is black (allegedly) is actually pretty horrible if it would have been ok if the women was white.

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Bring your wife into it & talk about her like that???? You don't have any respect for her do you. Well she did marry a monkey so it makes sense.

Talking about bloodlines, you were the one bragging about being full blooded mexican. Why don't you want to pass that on to your kids? What are you ashamed of Gallo. Is White a step up from brown? You have completely abandoned your people & are living the good life in USA. Think of how much good you could do in mexico. What do you do, Western Union a few crumbs down there to cleanse your soul?

Live in a white country, marry a white woman, although you talk about her like she is trash. If you were black you would be called an Oreo, black on the outside white on the inside. Since you are mexican, don't know if there is a word to describe your sorry ass.
    Lol, you really hate Mexicans sir. Luckily we reproduce faster than you, and soon you値l be the minority. The world will be filled with people of mixed races and different backgrounds. Before I知 Mexican I知 a father, a husband, son, brother, mathematician, entrepreneur, friend.... then Mexican. I知 just as passionate about the other things that make me up, especially the ones I have control over.

At the end of the day sir, you池e a piece of shit whose only self worth is based on something you have no control over. You have to fabricate self worth because a Mexican like me has done substantially better than you ever could. You池e a loser and if you ate a bullet no one would give a shit, even your kkk buddies.
    Whatever you think of me, none of it is bad as you talking about your wife like she is a whore. Everything you are throwing at me are guesses, but you in fact referred to your wife as nothing more than a whore.

Now I'm not going to argue that she is not a whore, she likely is, marrying a monkey like she did.

But to bring her into this like you did & the way you did is disgusting. Is it part of your mexican culture? Do you treat your women like shit? Blacks do & there's not much difference. Between mexicans & blacks I mean. Both are gutter races. Or are you just trash? What gives? Have you apologized to her yet? You really should.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Trash is trash

Sheesfaced: Have a red

Muck Ficon: You are the worst
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    it was definitely racist, but is there some kind of mental block on 90 percent of people where they don't realize we are apes? literally? the four great apes are chimps, gorillas, orangutans and people. science, baby

Load Metric

Lol, you really hate Mexicans sir. Luckily we reproduce faster than you, and soon you値l be the minority. The world will be filled with people of mixed races and different backgrounds. Before I知 Mexican I知 a father, a husband, son, brother, mathematician, entrepreneur, friend.... then Mexican. I知 just as passionate about the other things that make me up, especially the ones I have control over.

At the end of the day sir, you池e a piece of shit whose only self worth is based on something you have no control over. You have to fabricate self worth because a Mexican like me has done substantially better than you ever could. You池e a loser and if you ate a bullet no one would give a shit, even your kkk buddies.
    Whatever you think of me, none of it is bad as you talking about your wife like she is a whore. Everything you are throwing at me are guesses, but you in fact referred to your wife as nothing more than a whore.

Now I'm not going to argue that she is not a whore, she likely is, marrying a monkey like she did.

But to bring her into this like you did & the way you did is disgusting. Is it part of your mexican culture? Do you treat your women like shit? Blacks do & there's not much difference. Between mexicans & blacks I mean. Both are gutter races. Or are you just trash? What gives? Have you apologized to her yet? You really should.

I知 not guessing.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: mexicans are caucasian
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sorry Herbert,

I don't think that is a very good take. Unless you really believe in white supremacy I don't think there is anything disparaging at all said about his wife.

What exactly 100% Mexican even means when he is probably Mestizo (which is a mixed race by definition) is another issue altogether.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I actually don't even think it was meant as a racial insult, but rather a personal one.

B. Her face does like like an original Planet of the Apes mask, which is what Roseanne compared her to. She didn't even compare her to a real monkey or an ape.

At some point a personal insult is just a personal insult, and we don't need to get all sensitive about racism. It is just surreal how in another thread in this forum in the Jordan Peterson debate thread the black dude is constantly making derogatory comments about Peterson being white and noone seems to mind. At some point we have to accept that double standards don't improve anything, they just make it worse.

Whether Roseanne has a body of work that indicates she should get the boot is another question. But claiming she should be fired for that comment just because the women is black (allegedly) is actually pretty horrible if it would have been ok if the women was white.
    but you're assuming roseanne would have said this if valerie was white, which i don't believe.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

but you're assuming roseanne would have said this if valerie was white, which i don't believe.
    I think we might be reading too much into this. That lady looks a lot she is wearing an original Planet of the Apes mask. If she was white and had the same face shape that would still be the case. Marty looks kinda like a monkey and he is called a monkey here all the time too. Not everything is a racial slur.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

I think we might be reading too much into this. That lady looks a lot she is wearing an original Planet of the Apes mask. If she was white and had the same face shape that would still be the case. Marty looks kinda like a monkey and he is called a monkey here all the time too. Not everything is a racial slur.
    bad example
    Name:  PPpVjEG.png
Views: 293
Size:  397.2 KB

Comments

ErickAA: My first rep given.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Touche.

Load Metric
    Sorry Herbert,

I don't think that is a very good take. Unless you really believe in white supremacy I don't think there is anything disparaging at all said about his wife.

What exactly 100% Mexican even means when he is probably Mestizo (which is a mixed race by definition) is another issue altogether.

I知 ignoring him. I obviously said nothing about my wife being a whore. He just thinks that because I知 Mexican it is some how dirty.

Also, I知 not mixed, both my father mother and both set of grandparents were born in Mexico. I am over 62% Native American from Mexico according to my DNA results, the rest is Spanish, French and South African.

Comments

herbertstemple: Start a fight with me then ignore me. LOL. No wonder mexico lost so much territory to America. You are a weak people. Suck on that bitch!!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sorry Herbert,

I’m ignoring him. I obviously said nothing about my wife being a whore. He just thinks that because I’m Mexican it is some how dirty.

Also, I’m not mixed, both my father mother and both set of grandparents were born in Mexico. I am over 62% Native American from Mexico according to my DNA results, the rest is Spanish, French and South African.
    Mexico is a country and Mexican is a nationality. Even taking into account that "race" is a made up convention, literally noone considers Mexican a race. You confirmed you are a mestizo of mixed Caucasian and American Indian heritage, which many Mexicans are.

Edit: The conversation is kinda dumb, which isn't surprising because the whole concept of race is kinda dumb in the 21st century, especially in North America (including Mexico and the US) where pretty much everyone is some kind of mix.

For example, despite the fact I am 4th generation (all 4 of my grandparents were born here but their parents weren't and none of them were even from England) because I have low melanin concentration I am supposed to believe I am somehow more American than "blacks" who certainly have been here many more generations than me.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 05-29-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Load Metric
    Sorry Herbert,

I知 ignoring him. I obviously said nothing about my wife being a whore. He just thinks that because I知 Mexican it is some how dirty.

Also, I知 not mixed, both my father mother and both set of grandparents were born in Mexico. I am over 62% Native American from Mexico according to my DNA results, the rest is Spanish, French and South African.
    You going to run & hide after starting a fight with me, be my guest. As far as referring to your wife as a whore like you did, yes you did.

Why not let her decide? Show her the red rep you gave me. You think she would consider that you calling her a whore? Everyone involved here seems to agree with you. If you know you didn't mean it, certainly she would agree with you. You drug her into this, let her decide.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: what a strange POS you are
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Thread Information