Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Why Obama sucks and should not get reelected(Please READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE POSTING)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    the old man is just a parody of himself, every debate is the same. Someone makes a point and the old man never has a counter point, he just outlines your debate tactics, tells the forum he's a master debater, lets his opponent know they are not smart enough to debate with him and hits submit reply.
    Yeah he is the first person in 10 years to find my ignore list. In all honesty I can't remember a single post of his that I thought was interesting, mildly amusing, or enlightening in any way... well other than that he lives a town over from me which is sort of interesting I guess

Steve-O is animosity?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Yeah he is the first person in 10 years to find my ignore list. In all honesty I can't remember a single post of his that I thought was interesting, mildly amusing, or enlightening in any way... well other than that he lives a town over from me which is sort of interesting I guess

So you concede that Pete is far intellectual to you, and in fact, GOD?
    Whether I concede or not is irrelevant since Pete will see it that way in his mind. I give people ample time to prove they ary are capable of independent thought, and can have a rational debate whether right or wrong. Pete's time is up, so I now have to apply the old adage of "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

So Pete you WON! Go down to the Adult Day Center and brag to your cribbage friends how you beat-down those punk internet kids with your superior debate skills!
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    sorry I saw this and couldn't help myself

Name:  532379_10151921576230368_383169225_n.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  39.1 KB

Load Metric
    George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all 3 die and go to hell.

While walking around and exploring the premises, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them that it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he has finished the devil informs him that the cost is 1 million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she hangs up the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he finishes the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush gets to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and says, "Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all 3 die and go to hell.

While walking around and exploring the premises, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them that it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he has finished the devil informs him that the cost is 1 million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she hangs up the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he finishes the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush gets to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and says, "Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."

Remind me again when Obama became President?

Load Metric
    Damn Barry the guy was making a joke not a political thesis. Let things go every now and then man. Here's a Geroge Bush joke so that the scales are even.

Before his 2001 inauguration, George Bush was invited to a get acquainted tour of the White House.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton 's personal bathroom, he was astonished to see that President Clinton had a solid gold urinal.

That afternoon, George told his wife, Laura, about the urinal. 'Just think,' he said, 'when I am president, I could have a gold urinal too.
    But I wouldn't do something that self-indulgent!'

Later when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House, she told Hillary how impressed George had been at his discovery of the fact that, in the President's private bathroom, the President had a gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled, and said to Bill . . . "I found out who pissed in your Saxophone."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

So you concede that Pete is far intellectual to you, and in fact, GOD?
    Whether I concede or not is irrelevant since Pete will see it that way in his mind. I give people ample time to prove they ary are capable of independent thought, and can have a rational debate whether right or wrong. Pete's time is up, so I now have to apply the old adage of "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

So Pete you WON! Go down to the Adult Day Center and brag to your cribbage friends how you beat-down those punk internet kids with your superior debate skills!

Sarcasm is a lost art

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Damn Barry the guy was making a joke not a political thesis. Let things go every now and then man. Here's a Geroge Bush joke so that the scales are even.

Before his 2001 inauguration, George Bush was invited to a get acquainted tour of the White House.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton 's personal bathroom, he was astonished to see that President Clinton had a solid gold urinal.

That afternoon, George told his wife, Laura, about the urinal. 'Just think,' he said, 'when I am president, I could have a gold urinal too.
    But I wouldn't do something that self-indulgent!'

Later when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House, she told Hillary how impressed George had been at his discovery of the fact that, in the President's private bathroom, the President had a gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled, and said to Bill . . . "I found out who pissed in your Saxophone."
    I had posted that image in a reddit comment earlier today, so it's not like I did research to find it.

I just wanted to remind everyone that things went to utter shit during the last year and a half of Bush's watch. Virtually even quantitative measure has improved significantly since Obama took over.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    George Bush = worst President in U.S. history...Destroyed our nation with two worthless wars that accomplished nothing...Should be tryed as a war criminal...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    George Bush = worst President in U.S. history
    Name:  jimmy_carter_not_the_worst_president_anymore_poster-r36985215bd3344cc9251d853ccf6d8b4_anft_400.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  37.1 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Give em H*ll SixToedPete...
    LOL, thanks Sonny.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    in the last few pages six toe was exposed before he was exposed
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information