Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Obama sucks and should not get reelected(Please READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE POSTING)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vpplayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Not really a Romney fan, but he's better than McCain. McCain really sucked.

I'm voting for Romney.
    I look at from one point and one point only, I gamble. One party has been consistently attacking gamblers to appease their religious right zealous base, that is the Republicans. How quickly we forget how Bill Frist, then a Senator from Tennessee attached the Internet Gambling Ban to the Port Security Act, that legislation has forced most of us away from any meaningful internet action. There is no way a Republican President would ease any restrictions currently in place. And their bankroll man Sheldon has made it clear he is against any expansion of gaming on the internet, poker included.

What about the four years Obama and company had to make poker legal? I don't know much about politics, so this is a sincere question

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I support Obama...He'll fix things without hatred on the jews....Romney is a capitalist pig working for the FED...

Name:  obamahitler.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  45.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    This thread is supposed to be why Obama shouldn't be reelected not why Romney is not suitable for office.

Like you've EVER had any control over what we talk about in threads. All you did was make it, other than that you're forgotten in all facets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD
    I didn't read any of page 1.

That's cute that you think about me all the time.
    You are the only one on this site that has Obama's nutsack on your chin at all times. Go join APN or something you self loathing waste of sperm. Forget about why you are even posting here. You should not be posting since I was clearly the winner of your delusional stipulation.

Barry shoots more intelligence out of his cock every time he jerks off than you will have in a lifetime.

I'm not even a liberal, in fact far from it, but Barry likes to discuss these things and attempt to make valid arguments. When he answers them in a cordial manner, all you know to do is insult.

I pray you suffer a horrible horrible death somehow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post

He ordered an incredibly high risk mission that involved invading an ally's airspace without permission.

If the mission had failed and killed a dozen Pakistani children, would you have posted "That wasn't Obama's fault. The SEALs are the ones who fucked it up."? No. You would have 100% blamed Obama. But somehow he gets 0% of the credit for a successful mission.
    Giving credit to him for the mission, Are you serious? He had in depth knowledge and gave the go ahead. Did he plan it, No, did he go over there and execute it, well no. Our servicemen/woman are the best in the world for a reason. Training/training/training/ and the tools to succeed. He may be the commander in chief, but he isn't a fucking soldier. AS far as invading an ally's air space, that happens every day, but it doesn't make the N.Y. Times front page.

If it were a Republican President in the White House when Osama was killed, we would be rejoicing him as the greatest president of all time. The one who took down Osama after Bush tried

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

I look at from one point and one point only, I gamble. One party has been consistently attacking gamblers to appease their religious right zealous base, that is the Republicans. How quickly we forget how Bill Frist, then a Senator from Tennessee attached the Internet Gambling Ban to the Port Security Act, that legislation has forced most of us away from any meaningful internet action. There is no way a Republican President would ease any restrictions currently in place. And their bankroll man Sheldon has made it clear he is against any expansion of gaming on the internet, poker included.

What about the four years Obama and company had to make poker legal? I don't know much about politics, so this is a sincere question
    This is the big misconception. It is completely on Congress to craft laws, the President's ONLY power (with very little exceptions that can be covered in executive orders) is to sign the bills Congress brings to him; if Congress doesn't craft some type of online poker legislation the president can't sign it, simple as that.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

This is the big misconception. It is completely on Congress to craft laws, the President's ONLY power (with very little exceptions that can be covered in executive orders) is to sign the bills Congress brings to him; if Congress doesn't craft some type of online poker legislation the president can't sign it, simple as that.

I understand that, but as the President aren't you like the leader of the MOB? You tell your little cohorts(the congress) that you're gonna need a law drawn up in the next 24 months and go get all the goons together to vote it up?

Load Metric

I understand that, but as the President aren't you like the leader of the MOB? You tell your little cohorts(the congress) that you're gonna need a law drawn up in the next 24 months and go get all the goons together to vote it up?
    That's, for the most part, how the Republicans work. The Democrats don't have anywhere near that level of organization. Besides having terrible leadership in Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, there are a bunch of Democrats from very red states. The reason that we had the mediocre, watered down healthcare reform we got was because Democratic Senators from states like Indiana, Arkansas, and Louisiana did not go along with the more far reaching, more liberal "public option" plan the Obama wanted.

Load Metric

That's, for the most part, how the Republicans work. The Democrats don't have anywhere near that level of organization. Besides having terrible leadership in Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, there are a bunch of Democrats from very red states. The reason that we had the mediocre, watered down healthcare reform we got was because Democratic Senators from states like Indiana, Arkansas, and Louisiana did not go along with the more far reaching, more liberal "public option" plan the Obama wanted.

So it's not a bad thing to have all your ducks in a row right? You're a certain party for a reason. Why are Dems all over the place?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    48% of Americans don't pay taxes
    You will literally repeat anything Rush Limbaugh says.
    I used to like to listen to Rush 20 years ago...But 20 minutes of Rush today turns my stomach...

Load Metric

FACT: down on Federal lands up on Private and State lands plus the EPA is doing every possible lie and trick in the book to stop fracking in Western Pa and Eastern Ohio along with shutting down as much coal mining as possible everywhere in the US

and keep avoiding KEYSTONE PIPELINE
    I keep avoiding YOU because you're a fucking retard.

I didn't read any of page 1.

That's cute that you think about me all the time.
    You are the only one on this site that has Obama's nutsack on your chin at all times. Go
    Barry likes to discuss these things and attempt to make valid arguments. When he answers them in a cordial manner, all you know to do is insult.

Barry cuts and pastes from the DailyKos and Huffpo
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    I see your streak of "making shit up" remains intact.

Load Metric
    You are right, but he could use his executive powers to tell the DOJ not to enforce the UIGEA as it pertains to poker sites if he so wished. Obama has proven himself to be a big fan of not enforcing laws that he doesn't agree with.
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 07-15-2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Load Metric
    I love when Barry argues

Load Metric
    Please change title to "Why Obama sucks and should not get re-elected but will anyway because the GOP is horrible at picking suitable candidates"

Load Metric
    It won't matter if Mitt Romney spends $100 Billion trying to get elected.

Obama is going to win re-election by a wide-margin.

Besides rich old men, what group is actually going to vote for him?

Latinos...No Way
    Women...Forget it
    Young men under 30 years old...Nope
    Asians...Don't think so
    Black Men...Not going to happen

Rednecks...Okay, they might vote for Romney as long as they get to keep their guns and fags can't marry.
    Mormons...Okay, I guess he's got that vote locked up.
    Nazi Skinheads...They hate blacks and fags so they'll vote for Romney.
    Rich old bastards...Yep, they are spending over $700 million for Mitt Romney to lose.

If Colin Powell was running for President, Obama would be an underdog to win re-election.

Unfortunately, Mitt Romney is running for President and there's no way in hell he can win.

The only thing that Obama needs to do to win re-election is show up.

Banned
    Load Metric

The problem with this analysis is it ignores the fact that the Obama administration through Eric Holder's DOJ attacks has done more to destroy online poker than any Republican ever did.

Romney is on record stating he does not support online gambling BUT Obama is on record as the politician who actually destroyed it.

Load Metric
    I see your streak of "making shit up" remains intact.
    "Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no tooth brush"

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  8.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    You are right, but he could use his executive powers to tell the DOJ not to enforce the UIGEA as it pertains to poker sites if he so wished. Obama has proven himself to be a big fan of not enforcing laws that he doesn't agree with.
    All he could do is tell Holder not to prosecute, and IF Holder agrees with this assesment the companies would still be breaking the law, they just wouldn't be in the government's crosshairs for the time being.Basically we'd be in 2006-2010, which was no picnic itself. You'd have shady operators and an online poker market in absolute limbo as nobody would know how a new AG or a new administration would handle the same thing. Banks would still never process these payments legitimately.

Realistically, online poker is so far down the priority list it probably doesn't even register with most of the higher-ups in government.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

The problem with this analysis is it ignores the fact that the Obama administration through Eric Holder's DOJ attacks has done more to destroy online poker than any Republican ever did.

Romney is on record stating he does not support online gambling BUT Obama is on record as the politician who actually destroyed it.
    Romeny is actually 100% AGAINST it (one issue he hasn't flip-flopped on) there's a big difference. Obama would sign an online poker bill that hit his desk, Romney would veto it.

Thread Information