Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Sonny Richardson aka "son of lockman"

Load Metric
    Obama wishes he was dead so he wouldn't have to watch President Trump unravel his legacy.

Life is a bitch Barry.

Comments

tyde: lol yup
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Open music, listen, and read.

I recently got confirmation from a friend of Sonny's on Facebook that he passed away in 2016 from cancer.

He was living in Mexico at the time, where he moved to retire.

He was just short of 65 years old when he died.

While Sonny was known to shitpost sometimes and had an erroneous belief that everyone would be interested in his Old West short stories, I personally liked the guy. He would PM me sometimes about the Dodgers, of whom he was a lifelong fan.

Sonny was restricted to The Bathroom Wall on this site, but by choice. At one point he PM'd me and asked if he could have my word that his stories would not be trolled if he posted them on The Bathroom Wall, and offered in exchange to be banned from the other forums on the site. I accepted the offer.

Here is a conversation between delaware and Sonny back in December 2015, both of whom are now deceased: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...N-JASEP-MATTER

Both men died the same month, in March 2016 -- just 3 months after the above post.

RIP

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

by the way

to be clear, his real name wasn't 'Sonny'....it was Bruce

and that pic posted in the OP is not him.

He showed me his real pic on his Linkedin page which was based around an auto shop in Ventura county

this was all obv long before he started making death threats saying he knew cartel members in Baja that he was going to send my way, and right before he was PMing me non stop trying to be buddies

Comments

Muck Ficon: Did he follow Baja Coast Media?

herbertstemple: solid offset.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Open music, listen, and read.

I recently got confirmation from a friend of Sonny's on Facebook that he passed away in 2016 from cancer.

He was living in Mexico at the time, where he moved to retire.

He was just short of 65 years old when he died.

While Sonny was known to shitpost sometimes and had an erroneous belief that everyone would be interested in his Old West short stories, I personally liked the guy. He would PM me sometimes about the Dodgers, of whom he was a lifelong fan.

Sonny was restricted to The Bathroom Wall on this site, but by choice. At one point he PM'd me and asked if he could have my word that his stories would not be trolled if he posted them on The Bathroom Wall, and offered in exchange to be banned from the other forums on the site. I accepted the offer.

Here is a conversation between delaware and Sonny back in December 2015, both of whom are now deceased: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...N-JASEP-MATTER

Both men died the same month, in March 2016 -- just 3 months after the above post.

RIP

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

by the way

to be clear, his real name wasn't 'Sonny'....it was Bruce

and that pic posted in the OP is not him.

He showed me his real pic on his Linkedin page which was based around an auto shop in Ventura county

this was all obv long before he started making death threats saying he knew cartel members in Baja that he was going to send my way, and right before he was PMing me non stop trying to be buddies
    Had to make sure you tossed a little mud on a dead guy
    you really are a dirtbag

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    you really are a dirtbag

omg are you really that stupid ?

holy shit

I didn't 'toss mud' on anyone you dumb ass mongoloid

I had many interactions with 'Sonny' long before your brain dead punk ass ever showed up on these forums

STFU and go back to your idiotic one liner drivel

lol JFC what a complete mouth breather you must be IRL

your mommy should have aborted you when she had the chance

Comments

Muck Ficon: Don't you have some hot pockets to make?

herbertstemple: Man has a job rep.

Load Metric

So high on meth you don't even know what you're saying

Comments

tyde: all factual information you stupid fuck....now send me some more PMs kissing my ass like you used to...I miss you licking my nutsack

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    all i remember is that the dude was into film noir.

the magnificent 7 theme is a nice piece of music.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    you really are a dirtbag

holy shit

I had many interactions with 'Sonny' long before your brain dead punk ass ever showed up on these forums

Sonny was never really one to make threats... That was until probably the final 6 months or so of posting. He was going a little nuts sending threatening PM's over posts that really weren't insulting towards him. I remember wondering back then what had triggered this.

Obviously it was cancer. Definitely gives a different perspective to talking shit to others on message boards. This place was his outlet.

I think back to Jsearles talking shit to Delaware before he died... It was pretty obvious he ended up feeling really bad about that (I think I remember he apologized later). You just never know what someone is going through on the other end and how the things we say could effect all of us in the long run.

Food for thought.

Comments

jsearles22: Agreed

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

holy shit

Sonny was never really one to make threats... That was until probably the final 6 months or so of posting. He was going a little nuts sending threatening PM's over posts that really weren't insulting towards him. I remember wondering back then what had triggered this.

Obviously it was cancer. Definitely gives a different perspective to talking shit to others on message boards. This place was his outlet.

I think back to Jsearles talking shit to Delaware before he died... It was pretty obvious he ended up feeling really bad about that (I think I remember he apologized later). You just never know what someone is going through on the other end and how the things we say could effect all of us in the long run.

Food for thought.
    You live and learn for sure. There's banter and then crossing the line. This board definitely devolves into a cesspool at times. I'm as guilty as anyone of course. The Delaware situation has changed my forum persona significantly.

But seriously bro, learn how to use affect/effect correctly.

Comments

vegas1369: LOL... I have always struggled with that one.

Sheesfaced:

Sanlmar: Kids got heart Nice
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Motion for The Bathroom Wall to be renamed after Delaware.

The crazy old cunt deserves a PFA headstone imo.

Druff, rename it to 'Delaware's Tomb' or something like that?

Comments

vegas1369: Seconded
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

You can laugh, but I'm actually serious.

Some people are so obsessed with hating Trump that it seriously would have depressed them long term to have seen him win.

There are people on my Facebook who, 18 months later, are still spending hours per day posting anti-Trump articles and fighting with others about him. It's become an obsession for some people, and literally taken over their thoughts and free time.

Sonny was one of those people who hated Trump so much that I think it would have left him feeling shitty every day once he was elected. Sometimes it's better people croak before they see something happen which would have massively upset them had they been alive.

In politics, it's only Thatcher I despised more than I do Trump. But finding a big silver lining in one's own death before seeing ANY politician/citizen elected into office. Well, I just can't relate to that.

Though If Liverpool beat Real Madrid in tomorrow's Champions League Final and I snuff it before seeing the result. Basically, everybody who knows me would say - That was the one good thing about Lord dying when he did.

So point taken I guess.
    Lord,

Slightly off topic but what the fuck is up with the UK throwing a guy in jail for exposing pedophilia rings amongst the Islamists assholes trying to take over the country.. I mean I get you Limeys don't appreciate the same freedoms we do in the US and were a little jealous of your ability to gamble as much as you fucking want for the most part I just find it disturbing you'd throw a journalist in jail for exposing what is a fucking crime in your country. Has the UK just decided to bend over and take it up the ass for those goat fuckers and let them work on turning UK into another member of their Grand Caliphate that they seem to be inching towards achieving in Western Europe..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

In politics, it's only Thatcher I despised more than I do Trump. But finding a big silver lining in one's own death before seeing ANY politician/citizen elected into office. Well, I just can't relate to that.

Though If Liverpool beat Real Madrid in tomorrow's Champions League Final and I snuff it before seeing the result. Basically, everybody who knows me would say - That was the one good thing about Lord dying when he did.

So point taken I guess.
    Lord,

Slightly off topic but what the fuck is up with the UK throwing a guy in jail for exposing pedophilia rings amongst the Islamists assholes trying to take over the country.. I mean I get you Limeys don't appreciate the same freedoms we do in the US and were a little jealous of your ability to gamble as much as you fucking want for the most part I just find it disturbing you'd throw a journalist in jail for exposing what is a fucking crime in your country. Has the UK just decided to bend over and take it up the ass for those goat fuckers and let them work on turning UK into another member of their Grand Caliphate that they seem to be inching towards achieving in Western Europe..
    (Druff can you move this and ftp's post to here plz https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...obinson-fiasco)

I don't suppose your evening involved the viewing of Fox News by any chance?

As per they have it all wrong and are just trying to stir up their usual racial hatred. Check out the link above for answers and to challenge if you so wish.

Also, America doesn't even make the top 20 when it comes to freedom. (not kidding)

Like the only thing's you have more freedom than the UK on

is...

1. Being allowed to walk the streets with a high powered rifle across your shoulder.

2. Being allowed to jam your meat inside your own sister's shit pipe.

Those things both illegal here. And I'm good with that.

Comments

Belly Buster: lol

Load Metric

So, Sonny, the guy who self banned himself to "The Bathroom Wall" so he could post his stories & not get trolled, dies & we should name the place after someone else who died & who probably never made 1 post in that particular forum?

Makes sense.

NOT.

You do realize Sonny & Delaware were 2 totally different people right?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

So, Sonny, the guy who self banned himself to "The Bathroom Wall" so he could post his stories & not get trolled, dies & we should name the place after someone else who died & who probably never made 1 post in that particular forum?

Makes sense.

NOT.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Makes sense.

NOT.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying.
    & I thought you were a sensible person.

Carry on.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

holy shit

Food for thought.
    WTF? The guy had a LONG history of making threats to many posters long before he died, like years before he died. All that cannabis has affected your memory.

Here is Sonny threatening multiple people back in 2014:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...n+lockman+tyde

Here is Sonny wanting to knock the shit out of Dirty B:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...+lockman+dirty

Not to mention him threatening to send MS13 to find Tyde in Mexico.

Not to mention his rage PMs to members.

He was an odd cat with a temper. He had some funny moments, but you cannot revise history on the forums. At least while I am a part of them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Food for thought.
    WTF? The guy had a LONG history of making threats to many posters long before he died, like years before he died. All that cannabis has affected your memory.

He was an odd cat with a temper. He had some funny moments, but you cannot revise history on the forums. At least while I am a part of them.
    I'm sorry, I meant threats to me. Notice the part where I said he was sending threatening PM's. I should have been more clear for the mentally handicapped. My bad.

Load Metric

I'm sorry, I meant threats to me. Notice the part where I said he was sending threatening PM's. I should have been more clear for the mentally handicapped. My bad.
    You are making a tremendous leap there. You make it sound like he distinguished you from the other 10 members he sent threats to. You have been incredibly sanctimonious lately (likely due to your new found wealth, liberals generally become very humane, moralizing and self dignified after they make money). Like Sonny somehow singled out you before he died? LOL. Maybe he did. I dunno.

Comments

WillieMcFML: i have never not laughed at a bottomset post

Load Metric

You are making a tremendous leap there. You make it sound like he distinguished you from the other 10 members he sent threats to. You have been incredibly sanctimonious lately (likely due to your new found wealth, liberals generally become very humane, moralizing and self dignified after they make money). Like Sonny somehow singled out you before he died? LOL. Maybe he did. I dunno.
    LOL... I go away for a while and nothing changes. You're still a moron. Let me make that first sentence a little more clear for you. Sonny was really never one to make threats to me. Now take it from there.

Load Metric

LOL... I go away for a while and nothing changes. You're still a moron. Let me make that first sentence a little more clear for you. Sonny was really never one to make threats to me.
    no, he's still god

and nothing against you, because out of all the freaks and geeks that encompass this 8th tier poker forum, you are one of the ones i'm generally most happy to see blow up

bottomset is a character, you can't take anything he says personally cause it's his shtick - and he's damn good at it

one day when he dies and we name the bathroom wall after him, maybe people will come to recognize his brilliance
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

LOL... I go away for a while and nothing changes. You're still a moron. Let me make that first sentence a little more clear for you. Sonny was really never one to make threats to me.
    no, he's still god

and nothing against you, because out of all the freaks and geeks that encompass this 8th tier poker forum, you are one of the ones i'm generally most happy to see blow up

bottomset is a character, you can't take anything he says personally cause it's his shtick - and he's damn good at it

one day when he dies and we name the bathroom wall after him, maybe people will come to recognize his brilliance
    I have always been a fan. I'm sure even Druff would vouch for that. There were times that people called for him to be banned and I even lobbied behind the scenes in support of him, as well as on the forums.

Bottomset and I have a pretty long history now. Way back when I was a mod I had his back and kept him from being banned there as well. If you remember there was a lot of hate being thrown his way.

None of this changes the fact that I've always thought he's a semi-literate moron.

Thread Information