Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ElevenGrover announces UB documentary, Ultimate Beat

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    it's text file "hjy" or hjy_1"

sorry, thought i put up the full link

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Is there any transaction history for the Spent Hen account? I'd be curious to learn if any money actually left the site from it, or if it was being used internally for other purposes. With the Makar accounts we know that money actually was pulled out of UB.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I can confirm that thiefcatcher is not the same as ElevenGrover.

Both are posting from home-internet-service IPs, and they are in different areas of the country.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post
    Is there any transaction history for the Spent Hen account? I'd be curious to learn if any money actually left the site from it, or if it was being used internally for other purposes. With the Makar accounts we know that money actually was pulled out of UB.
    I don't think a transaction history for that account has been released. I haven't seen one.

Do you have a screenshot of the admin screen for the account "Squeezzzed"?

Do you, or Carolyn Heick have evidence of anyone cheating players? If so, who?

We players would love to know this while there is still time to recover damages in court.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thiefcatcher View Post
    I don't think a transaction history for that account has been released. I haven't seen one.

We players would love to know this while there is still time to recover damages in court.

Seriously, dude? You think I'm sitting on evidence of active cheating other than what I've already released? Everything of that nature that I've had, that could possibly be used to assist players, has already been out there for a long time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by elevengrover View Post
    When 2008 rolls around, she directly told Nolan Bolusan that she had a large trove of internal administrative documents and that she would release them if her name ever became associated with the case. When I read all the above, there are few legitimate theories that fit the pattern. The project I am working on will simply present the evidence and allow the viewer to decide. Apparently you feel the need to make sure these people are cleared of wrongdoing. That's not my job, that belongs to them.
    By the way, that would be the same Nolan Bolusan who was involved in a similar security role at Absolute Poker and can be shown to have at least an auxiliary role in covering up the cheating there? The following screen grab shows the account information for DOUBLEDRAG, one of the AP cheating accounts:

Name:  double-drag-acct-info-2.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  122.6 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    By the way, that would be the same Nolan Bolusan who was involved in a similar security role at Absolute Poker and can be shown to have at least an auxiliary role in covering up the cheating there? The following screen grab shows the account information for DOUBLEDRAG, one of the AP cheating accounts:
    This post gets to the crux. Instead of addressing the actual points about Carolyn Heick taking and using internal administrative data (of which the AP screen is likely part) to protect herself and her team members when the jig was up, it is a reinforcing deflection to say the people she threatened are weasels too. When you are deeply involved in financial fraud, threatening innocent people isn't going anywhere. Threatening those who left their own thumbprints at the scene otoh...

The notion of cheating accounts distributing money for innocent/non-innocent purposes is also a straw man. Heick is the one making gigantic transfers for Russ from those accounts (assumably at his direction). It is established that cheating was used for company/personal reasons (long con vs short con), it is still fraudulent.

04/20/2006 20:29:08 cheick Squezzzed Create Customer Transfer Transferred 90000.00 US Dollar from 1676953 to 10728 by cheick Successful
    04/12/2006 12:48:56 cheick Squezzzed Create Customer Transfer Transferred 70000.00 US Dollar from 1676953 to 10728 by cheick Successful
    4/05/2006 15:32:22 cheick Squezzzed Create Customer Transfer Transferred 100000.00 US Dollar from 1676953 to 10728 by cheick Successful
    04/04/2006 17:34:32 cheick Squezzzed Create Customer Transfer Transferred 100000.00 US Dollar from 1676953 to 10728 by cheick Successful

1676953 is the Jason Plunto/squezzzed account and 10728 is RussHamilton

Here are the transactions as viewed in the leaked logs
    75956990 -100000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-04 05:34:32 PM administrati
    78383179 -100000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-05 03:32:22 PM administrati
    99212066 -8000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-12 09:10:45 PM customer req
    98018384 -70000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-12 12:48:56 PM administrati
    122004647 -90000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-20 08:29:08 PM administrati

Notice there is one in the middle "customer req". That is likely Russ generating the transfer himself for $8000. The first thought might be that he needed an admin to do the larger transfers so as not to raise suspicion, but then there is this one

56831501 -275000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-MAR-28 12:26:12 PM customer req

The appearance is of a man busy building two companies while grinding huge hours on the Auditmonster. Keeping that framework alive required able assistance from people like Carolyn and Travis.

Without complete admin access at UB, I knew almost immediately the Plunto account was registered to a fictitious person, yet Ms. Heick (Working for Excapsa at the time of these transfers in an anti-fraud role) had no misgivings or even questions about the account? How about when she made at least 7 screenname changes on the account? We know she received money from the same account. I look at the account and see 'Jason' and Chicago and start thinking about the guy who oversaw the development of the cheating tool at UB.

BTW, my understanding is Heick had some role in Bolusan's hire/training/evaluation over the years though it would seem the two are not very friendly today.

Comments

Deal: Really? You of all people is accusing someone else of threatening suspects in order to get them to talk? lol
    Last edited by elevengrover; 06-29-2013 at 05:14 AM.

Load Metric
    This post gets to the crux. Instead of addressing the actual points about Carolyn Heick taking and using internal administrative data (of which the AP screen is likely part) to protect herself and her team members when the jig was up, it is a reinforcing deflection to say the people she threatened are weasels too. When you are deeply involved in financial fraud, threatening innocent people isn't going anywhere. Threatening those who left their own thumbprints at the scene otoh...

The notion of cheating accounts distributing money for innocent/non-innocent purposes is also a straw man. Heick is the one making gigantic transfers for Russ from those accounts (assumably at his direction). It is established that cheating was used for company/personal reasons (long con vs short con), it is still fraudulent.

04/20/2006 20:29:08 cheick Squezzzed Create Customer Transfer Transferred 90000.00 US Dollar from 1676953 to 10728 by cheick Successful
    04/12/2006 12:48:56 cheick Squezzzed Create Customer Transfer Transferred 70000.00 US Dollar from 1676953 to 10728 by cheick Successful
    4/05/2006 15:32:22 cheick Squezzzed Create Customer Transfer Transferred 100000.00 US Dollar from 1676953 to 10728 by cheick Successful
    04/04/2006 17:34:32 cheick Squezzzed Create Customer Transfer Transferred 100000.00 US Dollar from 1676953 to 10728 by cheick Successful

1676953 is the Jason Plunto/squezzzed account and 10728 is RussHamilton

Here are the transactions as viewed in the leaked logs
    75956990 -100000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-04 05:34:32 PM administrati
    78383179 -100000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-05 03:32:22 PM administrati
    99212066 -8000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-12 09:10:45 PM customer req
    98018384 -70000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-12 12:48:56 PM administrati
    122004647 -90000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-APR-20 08:29:08 PM administrati

Notice there is one in the middle "customer req". That is likely Russ generating the transfer himself for $8000. The first thought might be that he needed an admin to do the larger transfers so as not to raise suspicion, but then there is this one

56831501 -275000 Transfer To RussHamilton 2006-MAR-28 12:26:12 PM customer req

The appearance is of a man busy building two companies while grinding huge hours on the Auditmonster. Keeping that framework alive required able assistance from people like Carolyn and Travis.

Without complete admin access at UB, I knew almost immediately the Plunto account was registered to a fictitious person, yet Ms. Heick (Working for Excapsa at the time of these transfers in an anti-fraud role) had no misgivings or even questions about the account? How about when she made at least 7 screenname changes on the account? We know she received money from the same account. I look at the account and see 'Jason' and Chicago and start thinking about the guy who oversaw the development of the cheating tool at UB.

BTW, my understanding is Heick had some role in Bolusan's hire/training/evaluation over the years though it would seem the two are not very friendly today.
    LOL at EG, as is normal. "Deal" is dead-spot on. Last things first:

1) To the best of my knowledge, Heick trained Bolusan in how to use ieSnare at AP;

2) "Not very friendly" probably understates it. If you understood the context of how the screengrabs showing the AP cheating emerged, you'd understand why Bolusan was probably tabbed to go portray Heick as negatively as possible. But you don't and you don't, and since you wanted to serve as a pawn of the AP fratboys in this area, so be it;

3) "I knew almost immediately the Plunto account was registered to a fictitious person..." -- Since I was the one who published the facts about the fictitious nature of the Plunto and other accounts, I hope you're not trying to take credit for my work (and by the way, I'll be watching your documentary very closely for copyright infringement);

4) "I look at the account and see 'Jason' and Chicago and start thinking about the guy who oversaw the development of the cheating tool at UB." Not even close, as per usual.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    2) If you understood the context of how the screengrabs showing the AP cheating emerged, you'd understand why Bolusan was probably tabbed to go portray Heick as negatively as possible. But you don't and you don't, and since you wanted to serve as a pawn of the AP fratboys in this area, so be it;
    Actually, everyone has gone exceedingly easy on Heick based on her threat. The whole point of this exercise is to force her to reveal that she has been playing a game with the poker community for years and using you to do it. I'll play the bad cop there.

3) "I knew almost immediately the Plunto account was registered to a fictitious person..." -- Since I was the one who published the facts about the fictitious nature of the Plunto and other accounts, I hope you're not trying to take credit for my work (and by the way, I'll be watching your documentary very closely for copyright infringement);
    You are going to have a lot of problems if you keep telling lies. We had that list long before you as it went to Mookman from Sebok. We posted it on 2+2, not you. As with many others, you unfairly ripped into Mookman back in the day. I'm not interested in your petty feuds, but I will engage you on the facts, which is always your weakest area.

4) "I look at the account and see 'Jason' and Chicago and start thinking about the guy who oversaw the development of the cheating tool at UB." Not even close, as per usual.
    Again, you miss the point. Of course Heick knows the account has nothing to do with Dehaan because she set it up. I was taking the opposing side of trying to understand how she could have just been following orders or been misled. We know that isn't true. We also know that you are showing your colors very clearly now. All this crap talk about defamation lawsuits when you spin up lies and hide behind anonymous sources is just cover for the fact that you are in the business of clearing the names of people involved with stealing money for years from players. You want to keep threatening lawsuits? Go ahead. And keep lying because this doesn't go where you think it does. Your integrity is all that you have as a journo, and these threads show a sellout of that integrity. Your job isn't to advocate for the perps, its to out the truth on facts and fact checking.

And not having Deal in my corner? I'm good with that, I didn't exploit the blackjack at UB and I don't have friends with involvement in the loss of AP hand histories.

Load Metric
    Actually, everyone has gone exceedingly easy on Heick based on her threat. The whole point of this exercise is to force her to reveal that she has been playing a game with the poker community for years and using you to do it. I'll play the bad cop there.

You are going to have a lot of problems if you keep telling lies. We had that list long before you as it went to Mookman from Sebok. We posted it on 2+2, not you. As with many others, you unfairly ripped into Mookman back in the day. I'm not interested in your petty feuds, but I will engage you on the facts, which is always your weakest area.
    Mookman did nothing with it before he sent it me, and he released the file to me free and clear. I published the following post on May 28, 2010: "Fakes A-Plenty Among the KGC 31".

That Mookman actually violated his own promise to Sebok in sending them to me and others (like you) is something I was unaware of at the time I published the piece, but that's Michael's fault, not mine. Just as his proclaiming on 2+2 that he "had knowledge of an IRS investigation" into Annie, Phil, Greg, Ted Forrest, etc., when what he actually did was file IRS whistleblower e-mails himself (without any hard evidence), in the thin hopes of lining himself up for some IRS reward money.

Now, then. Kevmath copied some of the info over to 2+2, with my permission, later on May 28th.

05-28-2010, 09:34 AM #342
    Kevmath
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: AP/UB -- PotRipper Backstory Fully Exposed and other stories (Updated 5/28)
    And here's Haley's latest blog, regarding the list of alleged super users:

http://haleyspokerblog.blogspot.com/...es-plenty.html

Here's some of the names that Haley states as fake:

Quote:
    James Brunson
    User Id - 966687
    Address: 1444 Wagner Las Vegas, NEVADA 89134
    Tele - No Number

Jason Plunto
    User Id - 1676953
    Address: 2480 W. 99th Chicago, ILLINOIS 60402
    Tele – No Number

Frank Dursley
    User Id - 1676958
    Address: 2549 Maple Humeston, IOWA 50123
    Tele - No Number
    Last edited by Kevmath; 05-28-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Mookman published this post on June 10th, 2010, two weeks after my post, which included several fake names but with no acknowledgment that any of the names listed were indeed fakes, despite my earlier story.

You didn't get around to acknowledging that Plunto and others on the list were indeed fakes until fully four months later, in this post on 2+2 from September 17, 2010. Four months after does not equal "before".

Please just stop the lying now. I'll be seeing you in court over so many things; this just adds to the laundry list. 2+2 was never the first publication of anything related to "Jason Plunto" or the other fake-named UB accounts.
    Last edited by haleylh; 06-29-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Now that you have successfully deflected the thread to once again make it about yourself, can you please address the factual information of Carolyn Heick transferring $360k from a fake account she set up to RussHamilton and then later took money from that account?

Comments

haleylh: Notice how EG goes about acknowledging being caught in a lie (again); that's as close as it ever gets.

Load Metric
    Now that you have successfully deflected the thread to once again make it about yourself, can you please address the factual information of Carolyn Heick transferring $360k from a fake account she set up to RussHamilton and then later took money from that account?
    She did what she was ordered to do. There were large-scale internal transfers done for all sorts of things, which is kinda sorta how Lyle "Buckskin" Berman began showing up on those transfer histories, and while everyone knew Russ had all those accounts, no one else knew he was using those accounts to also cheat players. You don't get to ask me specifics beyond that.

Now, let's go back to your lies. Do you want to recant and apologize? Or do I start publishing e-mails? Mookman worked for Sebok for three months, unpaid, allowing Joe to take full advantage of Mookman's desire to get to the bottom of the UB cheating (and on Mookman's side, feeding his waning hopes of getting some hard evidence to go along with his own IRS whistleblower findings). When Sebok tried to rope me into that bullshit I told him to fuck off, and all of that encompassed a large pile of e-mails throughout late April and all of May, 2010.

That was back when Sebok accused me of participating in a "witch hunt" on Twitter. How soon we forget. :-)

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Or do I start publishing e-mails?
    Feel free, my part in all this is an open book. Note that your non-answer above does not further the case. Most reasonable people are going to correctly see the discordance in the following facts.

a) Heick heroically saves UltimateBet from existential fraud
    b) While working directly for James Ryan at Excapsa, she is creating fake cheating accounts for Russ Hamilton
    c) She sets/alters the cheating account transfer and credit limits to allow big money movement
    d) She makes huge transfers without question
    e) She receives money from one of the accounts
    f) When the company is taken private, she relocates to Las Vegas so she can continue to provide the above services to Russ in a little office within walking distance of the Rio.

or yeah, your version.

Load Metric
    P.S.: Just to have a little fun this morning, Bell's pre-EG moniker on 2+2 was "faustusmedea". To paraphrase James Thurber, you can look it up.

In addition to lots of early scandal posts, some of which are really out there, EG got binked for trying advertise the eBay auctions for his poker-book collection in the 2+2 marketplace.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Like I said, an open book. I'm happy to discuss my life situation after my computer company crashed. How I made a lot playing online poker but made a lot of bad business-related decisions. Everyone knows you are in the business of sliming people. At the end of this exercise, I expect to look back with pride in getting as much truth into the public domain as possible. I will again highlight what is going on. I am interested in getting to the bottom of factual data about UltimateBet. Haley has staked out a position to the detriment of the poker community and so cannot argue on the facts. This (as in most of her online discussions) has led to straight up ad hominem attacks on her opponent. I think this thread has been quite illuminating and hopefully puts more heat on Ms Heick.

And yeah, I did sell a pretty big collection after I realized I'm just an old nit unable to keep up with the new guys. Fortunately, those life circumstances pushed me to go back to college at 50 years of age, so there is a bright side. It was either that or start making Tuff Fish vids...

Load Metric
    Like I said, an open book. I'm happy to discuss my life situation after my computer company crashed. How I made a lot playing online poker but made a lot of bad business-related decisions. Everyone knows you are in the business of sliming people. At the end of this exercise, I expect to look back with pride in getting as much truth into the public domain as possible. I will again highlight what is going on. I am interested in getting to the bottom of factual data about UltimateBet. Haley has staked out a position to the detriment of the poker community and so cannot argue on the facts. This (as in most of her online discussions) has led to straight up ad hominem attacks on her opponent. I think this thread has been quite illuminating and hopefully puts more heat on Ms Heick.

And yeah, I did sell a pretty big collection after I realized I'm just an old nit unable to keep up with the new guys. Fortunately, those life circumstances pushed me to go back to college at 50 years of age, so there is a bright side. It was either that or start making Tuff Fish vids...

No one cares about your personal life, Bell. The only reason for mentioning the eBay is because it may (or may not) explain why you started a new 2+2 account. Then again, some of your "faustus" scandal posts were pretty loopy:

07-26-2008, 09:11 PM #117
    faustusmedea
    journeyman

Re: Discussion about the UB Scandal (7/21 - )
    Scene - Outside the Bellagio, night, the fountains in full bloom. Piano playing Clair De Lune fades up.
    Camera pulls back to reveal the backs of a dozen or so figures. Then a front shot panning the faces left to right. One by one, they peel off and walk away down the strip in various directions.

Ending Precis
    Walldorf, Germany. Camera pans around a long board table revealing the faces of the above dozen along with several other executive types. One of the characters is just finishing a signature and sets the pen down on the expensive mahogany table. All raise glasses filled with Clos du Mesnil 95 and toast the deal. $287M. Fade to black as the soundtrack fades up; The Rolling Stones "The Last Time" plays the scene out into the ending credits.
    Last edited by faustusmedea; 07-26-2008 at 09:24 PM.

07-26-2008, 09:51 PM #118
    CB4
    stranger

If there are any reporters reading this thread I think it would be ridiculous to not be contacting Suanne Day for an interview. She definitely worked for UB as a General Manager from 2004-2005. Even if she and her son are not the mother/son that Gank's source eluded to, as a former executive of the company she definitely would be able to dish a lot of dirt about UB and the Scandal.

I have all her contact info if a reporter, Andathar or someone else highly regarded wants to PM me.

07-26-2008, 10:31 PM #119
    faustusmedea
    journeyman

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CB4
    she definitely would be able to dish a lot of dirt about UB and the Scandal
    She could if she wanted a bunch of mean bikers with Travis Bickle haircuts on her front stoop...

P.S. I like this lie: "Haley has staked out a position to the detriment of the poker community and so cannot argue on the facts." Not true at all: There's 49 free-to-read posts of "Just Conjecturin'" scandal stuff on my poker blog that offers rock-solid evidence to the contrary. Instead, you just keep trying to find ways to coerce me into turning over my information to you, and it.... Just. Won't. Work.

You've been after that since Day 1, when you lied about the very purpose of the information you wanted me to send you. The following, I note for the record, is not an ad hominen attack.

Get stuffed.
    Last edited by haleylh; 06-29-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Haley, for the third time, does Carolyn Heick have evidence of anyone who cheated players? The KGC named Russ. Does she have evidence on anyone other than Russ and his minions?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Seriously, dude? You think I'm sitting on evidence of active cheating other than what I've already released? Everything of that nature that I've had, that could possibly be used to assist players, has already been out there for a long time.
    If I insulted you, I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just misremembering, but reading some of your earlier blogs I kind of got the impression that you had the goods on someone else. Then a few months back I find out you're working with Heick. I thought it was worth asking while you were here.

Load Metric

If I insulted you, I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just misremembering, but reading some of your earlier blogs I kind of got the impression that you had the goods on someone else. Then a few months back I find out you're working with Heick. I thought it was worth asking while you were here.

TC, if you weren't trying a good-cop/bad-cop routine here with EG, I'd be more inclined to elaborate, but I'm not buying what you're selling. That said, I found the inference disgusting. I repeat: I don't have anything else that would be actionable for players to use in any sort of restitution-seeking lawsuit. The mostly-complete list of UB owners, I published that long ago, which I assembled by hand. I think EG has the true total list now anyway, and I don't.

Edit/Added: The transcript of my interview with Jack Bates? Sorry, not going to publish it. EG has already accused Bates as being part of this ridiculous, fantasized blackmail plot. I will say this, though: Both the actual interview and a transcript thereof have been in the hands of the FBI for quite a while now; it ran a hair under three hours. Jack had lots to say about the company and its executives, but he had no evidence of any kind concerning the actual cheating. What Jack brought forth was his initial knowledge of how the God Mode tool came to be, as relayed in that Reddit thread.
    Last edited by haleylh; 06-29-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Load Metric
    Haley, for the third time, does Carolyn Heick have evidence of anyone who cheated players? The KGC named Russ. Does she have evidence on anyone other than Russ and his minions?
    And to answer (again) to the best of my knowledge, I don't know of any. That may because she doesn't have it, or that she didn't share it with me if she did have some, or that she isn't even one of my sources. You can decide for yourself.

Thread Information