View Poll Results: What should we do with garrett now that the Spring Classic is over?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban him -- he fucked up too badly in the past and is too unstable

10 22.73%
  • Leave him unbanned until he screws up again

31 70.45%
  • Don't know / don't care

3 6.82%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do with garrett?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What to do with garrett?

So now that the PFA Spring Classic is overwith, we need to decide what to do with garrett.

Should he be re-banned, as was the agreement?

Or should he be given one more shot to keep posting here?

Arguments to re-ban garrett

- He has shown himself to be unstable numerous times in the past

- He has threatened people on the forum before

- His presence here becomes a lightning rod for trolling in general

Arguments to give garrett another chance

- He has been well-behaved since being unbanned, and has actually made some good posts

- Despite being trolled relentlessly since his return, he has kept his cool and not lashed out at anyone -- not even in defense

- Forum has been kinda dead lately and garrett's presence might be good for a few lulz

- He has been respectful of his ban all of this time, and hasn't attempted to circumvent it with fake accounts

Opinions?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So now that the PFA Spring Classic is overwith, we need to decide what to do with garrett.

Should he be re-banned, as was the agreement?

Or should he be given one more shot to keep posting here?

Arguments to re-ban garrett

- He has shown himself to be unstable numerous times in the past

- He has threatened people on the forum before

- His presence here becomes a lightning rod for trolling in general

Arguments to give garrett another chance

- He has been well-behaved since being unbanned, and has actually made some good posts

- Despite being trolled relentlessly since his return, he has kept his cool and not lashed out at anyone -- not even in defense

- Forum has been kinda dead lately and garrett's presence might be good for a few lulz

- He has been respectful of his ban all of this time, and not attempted to circumvent it with fake accounts

Opinions?
    The last paragraph says it all. If he was good enough to be unbanned and his behaviour is better, then it's a no brainer. You need some originals in the mix, man

Load Metric
    D, ban every one of these emotional unstable fucks.

Comments

sah_24: +1, way too many weirdos

Load Metric
    I don’t recall what he did here. Like, I remember his persona. Jersey poker players are the greatest. I’m a Jersey guy and great and can beat anyone type shit. The mugshots and all that father beater stuff. Did he threaten people here and shit?

There’s quite a few slightly mentally unstable people here.(approaching 100%, look where we’re posting for a decade)Maybe not suicide smock level unstable, but off. He doesn’t bother me at all. I don’t think he offers much, and I kind of just skim his posts if it’s a subject where I’m looking for the input of smart people, but I’m inclined to say let him stay if what he originally did wasn’t really off-kilter.

The thing is, if you’re rationale is keep him for the lulz, that’s probably going to require him going off again to provide.

Like I said, I don’t what he did. If it was really bad, then I’d say he’s best off going away himself for his own mental health. He seems to be in a good place right now. I’d probably say let him stay and if he starts to exhibit even the slightest sign of starting to go off the rails, have a quick hook.

Comments

gut: Gold

Banned
    Load Metric
    really ?

if you're going to ban 'unstable' posters, then half of current membership of this forum should be shitcanned immed

this place is a mecca of psychological case studies for mental disorders FFS

I can think of no less than a dozen other posters than deserve to be banned before Garrett

that said...

I'm still baffled why you still allow a monkey bet welching pos like jsearles to contribute here

lighten up on this one Todd

not trolling, but your criteria for administrative action with various posters here is heavily biased to say the least. You have a bad habit of playing favorites with posters who never 'troll' you, and have a free pass to infect this place with their horribleness

Garrett is OK in my book despite whatever alleged shortcomings he may or may not have

at least he's entertaining....a quality that the vast majority of the 'regs' here are sadly lacking in

2c

Comments

Muck Ficon: The most mentally unstable person in the history of forums has an opinion lol

hongkonger: Says the least stable person ever

Load Metric
    Looks like the give another chance greatly outweighs the re-ban argument although I thought the deal was that the re-ban would go into affect after the tournament was over. Never had any trouble with him & always wondered what the "shut up garrett" stuff was about. Do these issues go back to the pre-PFA days? If so, its water under the bridge.

Anyway, LET GARRETT POST!!!!
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

Comments

BUBBLES:

Load Metric
    Let him stay with a super short leash. Any misstep, no matter how small or trivial, instaban. He's still fucking AIDS, but has been behaving. As long as he can behave I think he should get another shot.

The short leash should be just that, the second he fucks up regardless of who is at fault he should be gone asap given how unstable he is. If he stays normal Garrett>BGC any day.

SHUT UP GARRETT.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Next time Druff complains about how Democrats are soft on crime, someone remind him that he gave a ban for threatening behaviour and later them off.

Load Metric
    GARRETT FOR MODERATOR

Comments

Jayjami: Agreed.

garrett:

Load Metric
    Gare has been very well behaved since his return and actually added some good content. So I would say give him another chance, but with a VERY short leash. Any further threats or boorish behavior and he should join Lew.

Load Metric
    In the ethno-state there will be no garrett.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    really ?

if you're going to ban 'unstable' posters, then half of current membership of this forum should be shitcanned immed

I can think of no less than a dozen other posters than deserve to be banned before Garrett

that said...

I'm still baffled why you still allow a monkey bet welching pos like jsearles to contribute here

not trolling, but your criteria for administrative action with various posters here is heavily biased to say the least. You have a bad habit of playing favorites with posters who never 'troll' you, and have a free pass to infect this place with their horribleness

Garrett is OK in my book despite whatever alleged shortcomings he may or may not have

at least he's entertaining....a quality that the vast majority of the 'regs' here are sadly lacking in

2c
    Excellent post. Proof that the mentally unstable among us can still make an occasional valuable contribution to this forum. Keep up the good work and stay out of jail.

Comments

BetCheckBet: If tyde can make it so can garrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    really ?

that said...

2c
    You're right, I never troll Todd......

Comments

sah_24: scammer ...

SysOp: offset all he does is troll druff
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I think he's been well behaved and posting decent topic threads.

Load Metric
    Anyone save the greasy garrett cock pic?

Comments

badguy23: My mother fucker...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Anyone save the greasy garrett cock pic?
    WTF u been?

Comments

Pooh: seekingalpha.com

Load Metric
    Pooh had to cancel his internet due to stock losses.

Finally he sold his custom mansion and is now living in a 2 bedroom apartment and can afford running water and internet.

Load Metric
    McDonald's Corporation (MCD) CEO Enrique Hernandez Hosts Annual Shareholders'

Plz tell this guy I steal my internet from him when u get a chance.

I'm very Happy you are making the world suck your dick.

I still say Pooh showed the hottest piece of ass on these boards then anyone and he married the chick.

Anyone who took Houston tonight plz write into State Farm and tell them they can have there clown back.

Chris Paul is a old man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Pooh had to cancel his internet due to stock losses.

Finally he sold his custom mansion and is now living in a 2 bedroom apartment and can afford running water and internet.

In all honesty though fucking CRC went parabolic. I've been in that since $11.60.

Thread Information