Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Ferguson Apologizes (sort of)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    I can't believe he and Lederer still haven't had the shit kicked out of them.
    Believe it.

At the $10k Limit Holdem event, not a single person had the balls to even utter a word of disapproval to Lederer, until I did it. Same with most other WSOP events that he and Ferguson have played. There have been a few people who have spoken up here and there (mostly on the rail), but everyone else just stays silent. Pretty amazing to me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's funny how the comment section is disabled on the video because you know the people behind their computers would tear him a new one.

Druff - I get that you want to put this topic in the scandals area but a "new/hot" topic of this magnitude deserves the most exposure possible for a while so why not leave it in the Flying Stupidity section a little longer? This section is sadly, but true where you ship topics off to die .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I can, the poker world is full of the biggest cowards and scum. People still stake people like Chino, and Lindgren etc etc. The poker world is probably one of the most selfish and completely dishonest communities ever …

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    I can, the poker world is full of the biggest cowards and scum. People still stake people like Chino, and Lindgren etc etc. The poker world is probably one of the most selfish and completely dishonest communities ever …

Come practice law lol. At this point I believe it is simply humanity in general.

Load Metric
    Speaking of lindgren, is he even pretending to pay people back anymore or is it all water down the drain ?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Believe it.

At the $10k Limit Holdem event, not a single person had the balls to even utter a word of disapproval to Lederer, until I did it. Same with most other WSOP events that he and Ferguson have played. There have been a few people who have spoken up here and there (mostly on the rail), but everyone else just stays silent. Pretty amazing to me.
    Some people should be kissing Howard's ass. His site made a lot of folks millionaires.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Speaking of lindgren, is he even pretending to pay people back anymore or is it all water down the drain ?
    are personal gambling debts valid in the eye of the court? if not, he should stiff everyone.

Load Metric
    Believe it.

Too bad you never had the balls to call him (HL) after he gave you his number and said he would share non-public info!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    are personal gambling debts valid in the eye of the court? if not, he should stiff everyone.
    Not in Georgia. Not sure about Nevada. He did list some gambling creditors in one of his bankruptcy filings so I suspect they are valid there.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    deleted from net.
    Last edited by Belly Buster; 06-08-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL

Not sure if this is his actual account (lot of poker ppl do follow it) but what a dick to say this considering FTP lost 2 milly by giving Erick Lindgren a "handout" of 2 million

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 226
Size:  23.0 KB
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ^ - Ferguson shouldn't be replying at all. This was insensitive for sure but a guy begging for tournament buyins on twitter tweeting at a bunch of people is cringing.

Thread Information