Views: 422
Size:  10.6 KB

Comments

tyde: BORING, HALFWIT, UNORIGINAL MOUTH BREATHER RED REP

hongkonger: Lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    SPOT ON

I had to log in to respond to this thread because this fucking mong is making the entire site virtually unreadable

common knowledge I can't stand his ass, but that's beside the point

for the love of GOD at least cap him on daily posts

he floods every single thread with this verbal vomit....the guy has like 10,000 posts in the Trump thread alone

total LOSER and a completely worthless poster in every respect

I realize he is a Canadian jerkoff which speaks volumes for his lack of likability and sub par intellect, but holy fucking shit....Bottomset you couldn't have been more on the money here

WRONGMONGER SUCKS SO MUCH n-word DICK ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

Todd obv you will read this.....take some initiative FFS and drop the hammer on this jackoff already or at the very least post restrict his punk ass before he kills this jokesite and makes it even less readable that it is already (if thats at all possible)

you cap limitles and BGC but let Hongmonger run free flooding each and every thread day after day with his nauseating one liner libtard drivel

pathetic poster on so many levels

DIAGF Monger I hope you choke to death on your own vomit

no wonder this site is a ghost town when clowns like him have a free ride to infect every thread day after day

TY Bottomset...that felt good to get that off my chest....I've been thinking the same thing for weeks now

EAT A BOWL A DICKS Wrongmonger you fucking loser

Comments

thesidedish: THATS WHY HES THE BEST IN THE BIZ FOLKS

jacosta24: Just sad

hongkonger: Drunken busboy

Mintjewlips: Logical points rep

big dick: LOSER

splitthis: I loled

Tellafriend: totally coge

Muck Ficon: White trash lol

Load Metric
    It's like id have to research who Richard Brodie was just to get the reference.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    SPOT ON

I had to log in to respond to this thread because this fucking mong is making the entire site virtually unreadable

he floods every single thread with this verbal vomit....the guy has like 10,000 posts in the Trump thread alone

I realize he is a Canadian jerkoff which speaks volumes for his lack of likability and sub par intellect, but holy fucking shit....Bottomset you couldn't have been more on the money here

Todd obv you will read this.....take some initiative FFS and drop the hammer on this jackoff already or at the very least post restrict his punk ass before he kills this jokesite and makes it even less readable that it is already (if thats at all possible)

you cap limitles and BGC but let Hongmonger run free flooding each and every thread day after day with his nauseating one liner libtard drivel

no wonder this site is a ghost town when clowns like him have a free ride to infect every thread day after day

TY Bottomset...that felt good to get that off my chest....I've been thinking the same thing for weeks now

I care what this drunken loser busboy thinks. Really, I do.
    HILLARY WON

Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    It's like id have to research who Richard Brodie was just to get the reference.....
    damn, sick burn broski

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Ban him. He is a freak.
    Drunken loser makes drunken loser post.

Marty, an even bigger drunk and even bigger loser, approves.

The two of you should go to one of bottomfag's turd-clogged portopotties and suck each other's dicks. Consummate your internet douchebag marriage already and leave us normal people alone.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    SPOT ON

I just want to state for the record that hongkonger is NOT a Canadian. He might live in Canada but we do not claim him as our own although he is welcome in Canada.

We'd also like to claim for the record that Tyde is also, NOT a Canadian. He is not welcome in Canada due to his erratic bahavior & having no friends that he hasn't fucked over.

Comments

hongkonger: Thank you good sir

big dick: Canada doesn't allow trash into their country
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I just want to state for the record that hongkonger is NOT a Canadian. He might live in Canada but we do not claim him as our own although he is welcome in Canada.

We'd also like to claim for the record that Tyde is also, NOT a Canadian. He is not welcome in Canada due to his erratic bahavior & having no friends that he hasn't fucked over.
    I have a hunch that Marty's hatred of Canada is due to his being denied entry due to his history of drunk driving, drug use and being a loser in general.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I have a hunch that Marty's hatred of Canada is due to his being denied entry due to his history of drunk driving, drug use and being a loser in general.
    his digital foot print got a nasty snaggle toe
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    SPOT ON

SPOT ON AS USUAL. DONGER IS A TOTAL MONG.

DRILLED HER GOOD

Comments

hongkonger: Drown in a septic tank

Load Metric
    SPOT ON

DRILLED HER GOOD
    You and Marty are whiny little bitches.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

DRILLED HER GOOD
    Pot, meet kettle.

Comments

hongkonger: :wrong

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Pot, meet kettle.
    When's the last time I whined about anything, Cholo?

Comments

Tellafriend: When don’t you ?

gimmick:

big dick: stop making shit up the guy doesn't whine
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't agree with most of hongkonger's political views, but I like him personally.

He also never shitposts here, so I'm not sure why people are complaining about him. Even if you dislike him or his politics, he isn't making crap posts ruining the forum, nor is he ever obsessively over-posting. He always seems to act reasonably.

I also don't really see him ever trolling anyone unless they've been trolling him first (or have a history of doing so).

I will also state that everyone who has dealt with hongkonger personally over the years has had good things to say, and he was very nice when I met him in person.

Comments

Tellafriend: Let’s start w one of these

gimmick:

BCR:

hongkonger: Thank you good sir.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't agree with most of hongkonger's political views, but I like him personally.

He also never shitposts here, so I'm not sure why people are complaining about him. Even if you dislike him or his politics, he isn't making crap posts ruining the forum, nor is he ever obsessively over-posting. He always seems to act reasonably.

I also don't really see him ever trolling anyone unless they've been trolling him first (or have a history of doing so).

I will also state that everyone who has dealt with hongkonger personally over the years has had good things to say, and he was very nice when I met him in person.
    Everyone has a turn in the bully rotation.

Load Metric

You are ignorant. He has trolled me for YEARS, you have just chose to ignore it for whatever reason.

You can side with the LEFT all you want Druff, I personally have always felt you have been a RINO. That's fine, not looking for a loyalty test. But if you have think HongDONGER has been anything other than a troll, well do this: Look at the neg reps he has has given over the last 3 years. Crickets.

Comments

hongkonger: eat shit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are ignorant. He has trolled me for YEARS, you have just chose to ignore it for whatever reason.

You can side with the LEFT all you want Druff, I personally have always felt you have been a RINO. That's fine, not looking for a loyalty test. But if you have think HongDONGER has been anything other than a troll, well do this: Look at the neg reps he has has given over the last 3 years. Crickets.
    How could he troll you for YEARS? You just joined in 2016.

Comments

hongkonger: lol

What happened to Uncle Allen? That pos needs to be brought to justice, not hidden away. What he did to Marty is disgusting.

Lulz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Pot, meet kettle.
    When's the last time I whined about anything, Cholo?

Your signature proves you have been whining for a year & a half.

Comments

Tellafriend: haha
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Thread Information