Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My educated guess on Net Worth of key posters

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    This isn't a dick swinging contest but it's nice to see some success amongst other posters. It is what it is.
    It's always a dick swinging contest, let's be honest. Nothing wrong with it either, wanting to be better than other people is virtuous in it's own right.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Druff: My guess is he is worth north of $7,000,000. Why? Because he can afford to spew off $50,000 on WSOP events without any regard. It's not a lot when you consider he likely makes $4,000-$7,000 per month off this site and radio. Let's face it, he made a fucking killing in online poker back in the day. Even Micon said he was shocked in a deeply personal conversation back in 2009 on Druff's net worth that was aired.
    I'd say your wrong. Druff's primary residence in Southern California is worth maybe $1.5 million. I'd be surprised if he is liquid for $1 million.

Last edited by TheXFactor; 05-26-2018 at 03:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Druff: My guess is he is worth north of $7,000,000. Why? Because he can afford to spew off $50,000 on WSOP events without any regard. It's not a lot when you consider he likely makes $4,000-$7,000 per month off this site and radio. Let's face it, he made a fucking killing in online poker back in the day. Even Micon said he was shocked in a deeply personal conversation back in 2009 on Druff's net worth that was aired.
    I'd say your wrong. Druff's primary residence in Southern California is worth maybe $1.5 million. I'd be surprised if he is liquid for $1 million.

A guy doesn't retire in his early 30's with less than a million liquid lol. Good laugh though. Thanks.

Load Metric
    Why do you think Druff is selling pieces of himself for the WSOP?

Because he doesn't have much cash to burn.

Druff is not retired.
    He still grinds in online poker and struggles to make a few bucks betting on sports.

I surprised that Druff doesn't have a deal in place to represent some sort of shady online poker crypto currency website like so many other washed up poker pros.

Load Metric

Druff is not retired.
    He still grinds in online poker and struggles to make a few bucks betting on sports.

I surprised that Druff doesn't have a deal in place to represent some sort of shady online poker crypto currency website like so many other washed up poker pros.

Other than Todd Brunson you are right re PB.

Load Metric

Druff is not retired.

If you haven’t realized Druff would pick up spare change if he had a billion dollars, you’re not paying attention. Read nothing into his net worth and the fact he’s lowering variance.

Comments

MumblesBadly: John D. Rockefeller kept a running diary of *every* penny he spent until his 70s.

Load Metric

Druff is not retired.

As someone who has met Druff, observed his behavior, and knows (generally) where he lives, I would describe him as “well off” but not “wealthy” by California standards. If he lived in Alabama he would be Daddy Warbucks. He respects the expense side of the ledger and understands that it takes discipline not to piss away the money you have earned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

like honestly, how is KT any different than 80% of the male users of this site

at this point, the buyer has been made aware, but again, don’t see her any different than a number of posters here - myself included

the sexism behind her ostracism was both predictable and stomach turning.
    splitthis: You are fucking kidding right goddamn fuck shot
    if a random dude stepped to you like that, the most popular topic for a week would be whose dupe it was.

the simple truth is that for anyone but the most established made nigga women, posting here is an emotional death sentence.

two finger shout out to beebs i see you dawg.

Comments

splitthis: Ya fot fucked in the head by pussy, u aint thinking str8, wrong.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Swood by felon puss is nothing new. My brother fell to this shit with a Masters in Computer Science. Book smarts vs street smarts vs pussy smarts. Those that know, know what order is, greatest to least effect on the brain and daily life. Now, thats a made nigga that knows these truths and can rise above the filth.

Load Metric
    I didn't want to do this thread. I took one look at the subject line I created and figured it would either (a) get not hits, or (b) get flamed and neg-repped. I was completely wrong.

It's refreshing to see a long time poster like myself come away with serious hits and discussion. "The Net Worth on Key Posters" is a sleeper thread with a subject line that gives you the wrong idea: It's one of PFA's best threads of 2018.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

A guy doesn't retire in his early 30's with less than a million liquid lol. Good laugh though. Thanks.
    maybe i missed this but why do you think druff is retired? he obv wouldn't tell anyone here if he was employed or even self-employed

his WSOP scores were relatively small. you couldn't "retire" on that with a family unless you lived for about 3 years or slept in "romantic" alleys michael style

even if he plays online poker full time, do you consider that "retired?" i mean, god bless him if he does, but 99.9% of people who try that go broke at some point. imo there's no way druff doesn't have some other form of income going on.

Comments

splitthis: Possible he has an at home pooter job

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff grinded high stakes live ring games for a long time (openly on outed screen names), and he may still to some extent incognito. Those early live tourney scores, especially the bracelet win, were probably a nice addition to his bottom line, but they aren't what he has been paying the bills with all these years. Give credit where it is due.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Druff grinded high stakes live ring games for a long time (openly on outed screen names), and he may still to some extent incognito. Those early live tourney scores, especially the bracelet win, were probably a nice addition to his bottom line, but they aren't what he has been paying the bills with all these years. Give credit where it is due.
    ok, what were his net winnings from those known screen names? i honestly have no idea. enough to retire on?

again, maybe i missed it, but i don't even recall druff implying that he's wealthy. i only heard he played online poker for a living. it's a bit odd that we assume that must mean druff's wealthy when we would assume the exact opposite for anyone else.

when you think of an online poker player, do you typically think "man that guy's loaded?"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the sexism behind her ostracism was both predictable and stomach turning.
    splitthis: You are fucking kidding right goddamn fuck shot
    if a random dude stepped to you like that, the most popular topic for a week would be whose dupe it was.

the simple truth is that for anyone but the most established made nigga women, posting here is an emotional death sentence.

two finger shout out to beebs i see you dawg.
    Beebs ain't in the building.

She got married and forgot we existed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    ok, what were his net winnings from those known screen names? i honestly have no idea. enough to retire on?

again, maybe i missed it, but i don't even recall druff implying that he's wealthy. i only heard he played online poker for a living. it's a bit odd that we assume that must mean druff's wealthy when we would assume the exact opposite for anyone else.

when you think of an online poker player, do you typically think "man that guy's loaded?"
    I think Druff was one of a lot of guys that crushed when games were soft. Most had life leaks (sportsbetting/drugs/craps/etc.) or gave the money back when the games got tough. Whether Druff has money now probably depends on his ability to avoid these pitfalls over the years.

Fuck, I even made some decent $$ playing 1/10 the levels Druff did, although I had life leaks (mainly sports betting) where most of the $$ went.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My net worth is a big fat negative number, due mainly to school loans and paying insanely high rent for most of my adult life. That being said, pretty much every day some credit company is offering me some sort of pre-approved credit card/loan, so they must have done the math despite being massively in the hole I am a good bet to loan money to. And they are probably right. Every one of my loans I just set to monthly autopay and try not to ever think about it again. God bless America.
    I thought you posted that your wife is a doctor.

How do you have negative net worth?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    My net worth is a big fat negative number, due mainly to school loans and paying insanely high rent for most of my adult life. That being said, pretty much every day some credit company is offering me some sort of pre-approved credit card/loan, so they must have done the math despite being massively in the hole I am a good bet to loan money to. And they are probably right. Every one of my loans I just set to monthly autopay and try not to ever think about it again. God bless America.

If you think my loans are bad (they are) you should see hers (they are worse). Her loans are basically a home mortgage, except after 30 years she will be at 0 instead of owning a house that has been appreciating.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    it's a bit odd that we assume that must mean druff's wealthy when we would assume the exact opposite for anyone else.
    I think Druffs ok, and came to this assertion the same way that I assume others on the board have, gleaned from years of observation and stories on air, his background that we know of juxtaposed with his upbringing, schooling, sibling and parental successes.....

All that having been said, this thread is faggot, and never have I seen a bunch of grown men so worried about what's in another mans wallet. I think there are people here that are claiming to be well off whilst broke as fuck, and quite a few others remaining quiet that nobody would suspect as being wealthy.

After all, wealth and being rich is subjective, and means something very different for just about everyone. Especially those with real wealth.

/Faggot thread

Comments

gauchojake: get schwifty

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

If you think my loans are bad (they are) you should see hers (they are worse). Her loans are basically a home mortgage, except after 30 years she will be at 0 instead of owning a house that has been appreciating.
    I'm curious... how old are you?

I always thought you were around the same age as me. Is that correct?

Platinum
    Load Metric

But yeah, world economic stability and health permitting (knock on wood) we will hopefully pay off our loans, buy a house or two, and be comfortable upper middle class with 7 digit wealth in a few decades or so. God Bless America.

But at the moment the number is a big negative.

Thread Information