Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    draymond -
    first off, great thread. I have some suggestions for you to think about:
    Plop
    BCR
    Thomas (srsly sirius)
    jacosta

thanks in advance for all that you bring to this site, being a long term content creator, and for being liquid af
    I will get to them over the next few days as well as a few others. It is a tiring exercise though, I am not just winging this, it's based on years of observation.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    draymond -
    first off, great thread. I have some suggestions for you to think about:
    Plop
    BCR
    Thomas (srsly sirius)
    jacosta

thanks in advance for all that you bring to this site, being a long term content creator, and for being liquid af
    I will get to them over the next few days as well as a few others. It is a tiring exercise though, I am not just winging this, it's based on years of observation.

Hello

Based on seconds of Observation.

I conclude that Draymond has less than a $1000 Net Worth, and is firing it up hoping to get a stake/scam someone before the WSOP.

Just my Read.

Towelism Wins.

Draymond does not ever win in Life.

Peace

LPT

Comments

Sheesfaced: Bad read. He's liquid as fuck

Kuntmissioner: Liquid AF

nunbeater: he has at least 800k you dumb fuck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post

Hello

I conclude that Draymond has less than a $1000 Net Worth, and is firing it up hoping to get a stake/scam someone before the WSOP.

Just my Read.

Towelism Wins.

Peace

LPT
    I have over $430,000 in CASH. With investments and other assets I am right around $1,230,000. Anything I want I can buy within reason (when I say within reason not a condo in South Beach but easily a $400 sport coat which I did the other day I might add. Also a $140 sushi dinner for two).

Comments

hongkonger: You wish, faggot

Load Metric
    KIDS SO LIQUID

Load Metric
    Need a pic of the $400 sport coat tho

Load Metric

Hello

Just my Read.

Towelism Wins.

Peace

LPT
    I have over $430,000 in CASH. With investments and other assets I am right around $1,230,000. Anything I want I can buy within reason (when I say within reason not a condo in South Beach but easily a $400 sport coat which I did the other day I might add. Also a $140 sushi dinner for two).
    Zimbabwe dollars maybe.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    It's sad that bottomset has to continually deal with these trolls. He's proven multiple times across multiple accounts just how much money he has.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: they can't all be wrong rep

Load Metric

Hello

Just my Read.

Towelism Wins.

Peace

LPT
    Would love the trip report behind your life turnaround.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

He has told it many time. Cliffs:

-Black Friday
    -Not drinking alcohol, but actually drinking is ok

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff: My guess is he is worth north of $7,000,000. Why? Because he can afford to spew off $50,000 on WSOP events without any regard. It's not a lot when you consider he likely makes $4,000-$7,000 per month off this site and radio. Let's face it, he made a fucking killing in online poker back in the day. Even Micon said he was shocked in a deeply personal conversation back in 2009 on Druff's net worth that was aired.

Tyde: I estimate Tyde's net worth at or around $40,000 in 2018. Here is the great thing, with his job, Tyde will be worth around $300,000(cash liquid) by age 60. By age 65 due to inheritance he will be a millionaire.

ChinaManiac: I estimate his present net worth to be circa $800,000. In 10 years I estimate a net worth to be a shade over a million. I believe he will never reach his potential due to losses on Bitcoin. But I do anticipate him being a millionaire by 2023.

WillieMcFail: I sense his net worth is about $20,000. However, now that Willie is clean I sense nothing but upside and I believe in 10 years he will have a net worth of $250,000-$400,000

Michael: I see a net worth of $1,100 and nothing but downside. I never see a net worth higher than $20,000, and YMCA living from time to time.

Hutmaster: Apparently he got a modest inheritance, so I place his net worth at $200,000. Given his break even pizza place I don't see much movement in the near term on his wealth. He is though paying his expenses and healthcare, so he is sleeping well at night

Hong Donger
    : He is probably pretty decently off given his educational background. He is over $500,000 for sure, but likely below $1,000,000. He will never live up to his potential given his volatile and disturbing personality.

Garrett: I see a net worth of about $8,000. He actually has upside given he has relegated himself of being a life long cab driver. This means no woman will settle down with him, so he can bank money. I think in 10 years he can have a net worth of $200,000

TheSparten: Given he owns a townhome in the Bronx, that is about $700,000. Massive downside though given his crack cocaine habits. Totally broke in 10 years unless he quits the rock.

More later..
    Fucken real close!!!

If u add another $60k which is the combined assets of savings , stocks, gold coins and the $187 in my wallet and about 500$ in change in a water jug, u are on the mark..

Haven't done crack in a long while.. dark period for me that I will qualify the self destruction as a cleansing period...

I do smoke about $600 a month in weed and do the occasional line as an aphrodisiac though..

My preference is Asian chicks for relationships but those young willing Puerto Ricans are what coke sex was made for..

Comments

MumblesBadly: Glad to hear you’ve clean up.

hongkonger: You're growing on me.
    Last edited by thesparten; 05-23-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Let me sum it up for you:

It's not true.
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My net worth is a big fat negative number, due mainly to school loans and paying insanely high rent for most of my adult life. That being said, pretty much every day some credit company is offering me some sort of pre-approved credit card/loan, so they must have done the math despite being massively in the hole I am a good bet to loan money to. And they are probably right. Every one of my loans I just set to monthly autopay and try not to ever think about it again. God bless America.

Comments

BetCheckBet: honesty rep

MumblesBadly: Grad school loans are worse than cocaine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the sexism behind her ostracism was both predictable and stomach turning.
    Disagree.

Most of it was fueled by another woman.

People went along with it because the community has been victimized by scammers far too many times, so when this had the appearances of being that situation again, people reasonably flipped out a bit.

This was honestly one of those few cases where the appearance was far worse than the reality. But it took a little time to unravel that reality, and I think many were concerned because she became so popular, so quickly.

Now, don't get me wrong. She was a good and interesting poster here, and she deserved much of the praise she got, but some of that was amplified by the fact that she was an attractive female in a community of a bunch of dudes.

So when some unflattering details of her life came out, people were saying to themselves, "I knew she was too good to be true, we're all long-con marks here", and that's when the backlash started.

I still like her personally, and we occasionally still exchange messages. It's regrettable the way everything happened. But I think even she will be the first to tell you that sexism wasn't to blame.

point taken, but i feel the fuel behind that 'we're all long con marks here' vibe was the same misogyny thats driven off pretty much every other female poster here.

that said i think she basically bailed because splitthis went savage on her and was well in her rights to do so, so maybe im blowing the former out of proportion given how scorched earth the latter was.

Comments

splitthis: That cunt threw the first punch, nuff said.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    bottomset is god

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    bottomset is god
    Long time no see
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    I don't think bottomset fully understands the income levels and financial discipline it requires to attain those numbers he posted although it sure is entertaining to read. Basically if you aren't making $50k you aren't saving money and if you are it's negligible.

My take on Druff is he owns his million dollar house outright with another two to three million behind. Most (all) of his vacations are paid for by seven stars status so his expenses are fairly low all things considered. Once the inheritance comes he won't ever need to worry about money again.

I'm guessing the three richest posters are myself, Cmoney and Druff with me probably being third although it's possible vegas has hit it bigly with his pot business.

Load Metric
    I don't think bottomset fully understands the income levels and financial discipline it requires to attain those numbers he posted although it sure is entertaining to read. Basically if you aren't making $50k you aren't saving money and if you are it's negligible.

My take on Druff is he owns his million dollar house outright with another two to three million behind. Most (all) of his vacations are paid for by seven stars status so his expenses are fairly low all things considered. Once the inheritance comes he won't ever need to worry about money again.

I'm guessing the three richest posters are myself, Cmoney and Druff with me probably being third although it's possible vegas has hit it bigly with his pot business.
    I can think of a few others I know for a fact have good money but I don't know who ranks where.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

I can think of a few others I know for a fact have good money but I don't know who ranks where.
    I place myself third with quite a bit over a couple mil so if they're more then post them.

Load Metric
    This isn't a dick swinging contest but it's nice to see some success amongst other posters. It is what it is.

Load Metric

it's possible vegas is worth more than those 3 combined within 5 years

hell, it's possible he's worth that much now, on paper, taking into account what he could sell his ownership position for

he's basically sitting on a big green atm that prints money
    Hi Lew!!!

Thread Information