Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My educated guess on Net Worth of key posters

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Michael: I see a net worth of $1,100 and nothing but downside. I never see a net worth higher than $20,000, and YMCA living from time to time.
    I had a net worth of 30k for a month or so awhile back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff, mumbles makes it hard to even lurk this site.
    If I ban him, he will come over to skatz, so you guys should be thanking me

Load Metric
    Mr Draymond, do some of aim crew.

Setofkings

Sidedish

Sol

Chaps

Donktilt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Mr Draymond, do some of aim crew.

Setofkings

Sidedish

Sol

Chaps

Donktilt
    Lets just say i'm rich enough that I donated $5 for Brutus the barber Beefcake to get knee surgery earlier today.

Name:  brutus.png
Views: 488
Size:  291.8 KB

Comments

michael: dat barber shop

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

As if legitimate scammers couldn’t sniff out who has the capacity to get rolled for more than pocket change. I mean, notice how quickly KT cozied up to members of this community who have good hearts and even larger bankrolls.
    Disagree.

Kilgore also befriended Larry (until their falling out), who was pretty much the opposite of a baller.

She never scammed anyone, and I don't believe she was here to scam. To my knowledge, no one ever backed her or put her into any events, either, and such discussions were never had.
    She befriended me last year too, and I might be the brokest guy on all the forums usually. Was very friendly, and positive.

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Been missing you not posting as often. Was that part of a treatment exercise for your particular PD?

please, my pd's have pd's.

honestly im just wrapped up in other projects / lifestyle changes. ive dropped about a 10th of my body weight, ive started bowling, and im looking at a fall showing of my art if all goes well. im just looking beyond this online shit. i gave it a chance and it didnt really take me anywhere, its just not a suitable way for me to waste whats left of my life.

Comments

michael: godatine

WillieMcFML: good for you - still need to veg on some ftwd though

MumblesBadly: Good for you! Good luck with those 7-10 splits!

Sheesfaced: Happy for you but you are missed

rum dick: Bowling rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    karen was never a scammer btw.

but she had the potential to become one. circumstances are a big part of what people become. the wrong drugs, the wrong temptation, and she could find herself pulling a jasep, where shes just going to crush a few hands of low limit with someone elses money and suddenly shes chasing.

there are very few people here who wouldnt ever find themselves making those mistakes.

what she is, is a hilarious and awesome person who fucked with the wrong bull. which, again, is nothing new here, mistakes-wise.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ive started bowling, .
    i would like to recommend that you give your bowling ball a decent name.... few suggestions if i may. Tito, La Parka, Santo, Psicosis, El Santo, Shocker, Villano, Mascaras.

good luck have fun.

Comments

WillieMcFML: Bitcoins are donkdown imo
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    ive started bowling, .
    i would like to recommend that you give your bowling ball a decent name.... few suggestions if i may. Tito, La Parka, Santo, Psicosis, El Santo, Shocker, Villano, Mascaras.

good luck have fun.
    Von Strucker net worth is 1.1 million.

I know you got some original Jack Kirby hidden away somewhere

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: John Buscema,

Load Metric

good luck have fun.

i wish, Kirby was one of my favourite artists and just missed a Kirby original on ebay ten years ago it ended up selling for 30k about 8k more than i had clearance for.
    I have a few Steranko originals but he is still alive.... for now.

I have no idea what i am worth nor do i care, so long as i can keep my family happy and healthy I'm good

Comments

michael: very nice
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

i wish, Kirby was one of my favourite artists and just missed a Kirby original on ebay ten years ago it ended up selling for 30k about 8k more than i had clearance for.

I have no idea what i am worth nor do i care, so long as i can keep my family happy and healthy I'm good
    Steranko Nick Fury?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: yes

Load Metric

Steranko Nick Fury?
    Yes Steranko's Nick Fury covers are among the most famous and memorable.

I am a huge fan of Wally Wood as well
    i will post a few of my favourite ones some time.

Comments

michael: hell yeah
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    I strongly beleive she has no intentions of scamming anybody here, she still is a psycho cunt tho. I'm #TeamLaffer
    like honestly, how is KT any different than 80% of the male users of this site

at this point, the buyer has been made aware, but again, don’t see her any different than a number of posters here - myself included
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    I strongly beleive she has no intentions of scamming anybody here, she still is a psycho cunt tho. I'm #TeamLaffer

at this point, the buyer has been made aware, but again, don’t see her any different than a number of posters here - myself included

the sexism behind her ostracism was both predictable and stomach turning.

Comments

Tellafriend: surprised you think so

splitthis: You are fucking kidding right goddamn fuck shot

Load Metric

Well she has that wet lil hole between her legs and most of us are incel, so we have a tendency to give bitches money in hopes that it'll turn in sex one day. Truth be told tho I offered to lend her $100 btc once when i was near blackout drunk and she didn't want it. Smart broad. I get get evil sometimes if my $100 debts take too long to collect.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the sexism behind her ostracism was both predictable and stomach turning.
    Disagree.

Most of it was fueled by another woman.

People went along with it because the community has been victimized by scammers far too many times, so when this had the appearances of being that situation again, people reasonably flipped out a bit.

This was honestly one of those few cases where the appearance was far worse than the reality. But it took a little time to unravel that reality, and I think many were concerned because she became so popular, so quickly.

Now, don't get me wrong. She was a good and interesting poster here, and she deserved much of the praise she got, but some of that was amplified by the fact that she was an attractive female in a community of a bunch of dudes.

So when some unflattering details of her life came out, people were saying to themselves, "I knew she was too good to be true, we're all long-con marks here", and that's when the backlash started.

I still like her personally, and we occasionally still exchange messages. It's regrettable the way everything happened. But I think even she will be the first to tell you that sexism wasn't to blame.

Load Metric
    karen was never a scammer btw.

but she had the potential to become one. circumstances are a big part of what people become. the wrong drugs, the wrong temptation, and she could find herself pulling a jasep, where shes just going to crush a few hands of low limit with someone elses money and suddenly shes chasing.

there are very few people here who wouldnt ever find themselves making those mistakes.

what she is, is a hilarious and awesome person who fucked with the wrong bull. which, again, is nothing new here, mistakes-wise.

this is why you are sonagod. this place will be far less interesting and stimulating with less of you.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Agreed

Load Metric
    Sonatine: I've struggled with this one, but I am going to peg Sonatine's net worth at $900,000. I do not think he is a millionaire because he posted that ridiculous picture of his desktop in a closet with a fan as he was looking to mine some coins. But he has been successful professionally and is knocking on the door of being a millionaire.

Comments

sonatine: <3

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Been missing you not posting as often. Was that part of a treatment exercise for your particular PD?

please, my pd's have pd's.

honestly im just wrapped up in other projects / lifestyle changes. ive dropped about a 10th of my body weight, ive started bowling, and im looking at a fall showing of my art if all goes well. im just looking beyond this online shit. i gave it a chance and it didnt really take me anywhere, its just not a suitable way for me to waste whats left of my life.

Congrats on dropping 100 lbs.

That's huge, brah.

Load Metric
    draymond -
    first off, great thread. I have some suggestions for you to think about:
    Plop
    BCR
    Thomas (srsly sirius)
    jacosta

thanks in advance for all that you bring to this site, being a long term content creator, and for being liquid af
    Hi Lew!!!

Thread Information