Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My educated guess on Net Worth of key posters

Load Metric

My educated guess on Net Worth of key posters

Druff: My guess is he is worth north of $7,000,000. Why? Because he can afford to spew off $50,000 on WSOP events without any regard. It's not a lot when you consider he likely makes $4,000-$7,000 per month off this site and radio. Let's face it, he made a fucking killing in online poker back in the day. Even Micon said he was shocked in a deeply personal conversation back in 2009 on Druff's net worth that was aired.

Tyde: I estimate Tyde's net worth at or around $40,000 in 2018. Here is the great thing, with his job, Tyde will be worth around $300,000(cash liquid) by age 60. By age 65 due to inheritance he will be a millionaire.

ChinaManiac: I estimate his present net worth to be circa $800,000. In 10 years I estimate a net worth to be a shade over a million. I believe he will never reach his potential due to losses on Bitcoin. But I do anticipate him being a millionaire by 2023.

WillieMcFail: I sense his net worth is about $20,000. However, now that Willie is clean I sense nothing but upside and I believe in 10 years he will have a net worth of $250,000-$400,000

Michael: I see a net worth of $1,100 and nothing but downside. I never see a net worth higher than $20,000, and YMCA living from time to time.

Hutmaster: Apparently he got a modest inheritance, so I place his net worth at $200,000. Given his break even pizza place I don't see much movement in the near term on his wealth. He is though paying his expenses and healthcare, so he is sleeping well at night

Hong Donger
    : He is probably pretty decently off given his educational background. He is over $500,000 for sure, but likely below $1,000,000. He will never live up to his potential given his volatile and disturbing personality.

Garrett: I see a net worth of about $8,000. He actually has upside given he has relegated himself of being a life long cab driver. This means no woman will settle down with him, so he can bank money. I think in 10 years he can have a net worth of $200,000

TheSparten: Given he owns a townhome in the Bronx, that is about $700,000. Massive downside though given his crack cocaine habits. Totally broke in 10 years unless he quits the rock.

More later..

Comments

Sheesfaced: lol

MumblesBadly: Do me in the next round!!!

nunbeater: fuckin amazing

amberzombie: lol

badguy23: good stuff

WillieMcFML: i'll take it

tigerpiper: More if my horse Druff comes in in the WSOP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Druff: My guess is he is worth north of $7,000,000. Why? Because he can afford to spew off $50,000 on WSOP events without any regard. It's not a lot when you consider he likely makes $4,000-$7,000 per month off this site and radio. Let's face it, he made a fucking killing in online poker back in the day. Even Micon said he was shocked in a deeply personal conversation back in 2009 on Druff's net worth that was aired.

wrong

Tyde: I estimate Tyde's net worth at or around $40,000 in 2018. Here is the great thing, with his job, Tyde will be worth around $300,000(cash liquid) by age 60. By age 65 due to inheritance he will be a millionaire.

wrong

ChinaManiac: I estimate his present net worth to be circa $800,000. In 10 years I estimate a net worth to be a shade over a million. I believe he will never reach his potential due to losses on Bitcoin. But I do anticipate him being a millionaire by 2023.

wrong

WillieMcFail: I sense his net worth is about $20,000. However, now that Willie is clean I sense nothing but upside and I believe in 10 years he will have a net worth of $250,000-$400,000

aids level wrong

Michael: I see a net worth of $1,100 and nothing but downside. I never see a net worth higher than $20,000, and YMCA living from time to time.

probably fair

Hutmaster: Apparently he got a modest inheritance, so I place his net worth at $200,000. Given his break even pizza place I don't see much movement in the near term on his wealth. He is though paying his expenses and healthcare, so he is sleeping well at night

no clue

Hong Donger
    : He is probably pretty decently off given his educational background. He is over $500,000 for sure, but likely below $1,000,000. He will never live up to his potential given his volatile and disturbing personality.

living in HK myself I can say this is way over or way under. These middle class numbers are basically non existent here.

Garrett: I see a net worth of about $8,000. He actually has upside given he has relegated himself of being a life long cab driver. This means no woman will settle down with him, so he can bank money. I think in 10 years he can have a net worth of $200,000

lol no

TheSparten: Given he owns a townhome in the Bronx, that is about $700,000. Massive downside though given his crack cocaine habits. Totally broke in 10 years unless he quits the rock.

lol no

More later..

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Bottomset is entertaining, you've got to give him that.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: agreed
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    oh shit what is my net worth? I am not a plumber but I have unclogged hella shit

gogogo

Load Metric
    Muck Ficon: I suggest he is somewhere around $90,000 at present day. Given inflation, I believe Muck will be around the $400,000 mark at age 60, leading a very small and pedestrian life.

Hoser / DonkDownDied
    : South of $100. Dead ass broke. YMCA life.

Comments

rum dick: Rofl

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Hong Donger

Garrett: I see a net worth of about $8,000. He actually has upside given he has relegated himself of being a guy who will show his penis for free. This means no woman will settle down with him, so he can bank money. I think in 10 years he can have a net worth of $200,000

TheSparten: Given he owns a townhome in the Bronx, that is about $700,000. Massive downside is he is a life long taxi driver who does crack cocaine. Totally broke in 10 years unless he quits the rock.

More later..
    FYP

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Those with any real "net worth" keep their powder dry.

Liquid or otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Putting up someones net worth makes them a target like Cmoney. Cue Lew.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    As if legitimate scammers couldn’t sniff out who has the capacity to get rolled for more than pocket change. I mean, notice how quickly KT cozied up to members of this community who have good hearts and even larger bankrolls.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Do me in the next round!!!

Name:  mumbles.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  109.3 KB

Get back in your lane Mumblesfuck.

Comments

MumblesBadly: My ability to grow an epic beard must be worth *something*!

handicapme: Mumblefuck rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    As if legitimate scammers couldn’t sniff out who has the capacity to get rolled for more than pocket change. I mean, notice how quickly KT cozied up to members of this community who have good hearts and even larger bankrolls.
    Disagree.

Kilgore also befriended Larry (until their falling out), who was pretty much the opposite of a baller.

She never scammed anyone, and I don't believe she was here to scam. To my knowledge, no one ever backed her or put her into any events, either, and such discussions were never had.

Load Metric
    Kilgore Trout: I believe her net worth is likely $2,000 given her Adderall addiction (alleged). I see no path beyond a long term net worth beyond $20,000 unless if we are talking some type of sexual relationship which could make her a millionaire.

Splithis
    : I am saying she has about a net worth about $275,000 including her house. I see no upside whatsoever. I see government sponsored hospice down the road. No upside at all.

Comments

WillieMcFML: lol splat

Load Metric
    Oh tell me how I don’t have $500 next
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Disagree.

Kilgore also befriended Larry (until their falling out), who was pretty much the opposite of a baller.

She never scammed anyone, and I don't believe she was here to scam. To my knowledge, no one ever backed her or put her into any events, either, and such discussions were never had.
    I also don’t believe that she came here intentionally to scam, but she strikes me as someone who could readily rationalize not paying back a personally-extended loan if the opportunity arose and the lender even mildly pissed her off. And given how she quickly tried to gaslight Larry and reputationally attack splitthis after they challenged her, I fully believe that she can’t be trusted to not screw someone over who ends up helping her. And in my book, that is equivalent to a scammer, even if it is driven by a toxic personality disorder.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    lol at anyone still posting on this site pointing the personality-disorder end of the stick at anyone else.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Been missing you not posting as often. Was that part of a treatment exercise for your particular PD?

tony bagadonuts: That's the double truth
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Disagree.

Wasn't your whole premise of letting her personal info proliferate based on the assumption that she was here to scam?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Disagree.

Wasn't your whole premise of letting her personal info proliferate based on the assumption that she was here to scam?
    Initial appearances weren't good, but as I looked further into it, I came to the conclusion that she made some bad life decisions but her motives in this community didn't seem bad. At that point, I redacted the info and disallowed the posting of it.

I also wasn't present during much of the initial info posting, so the cat was out of the bag by the time I saw it anyway.

There is always a fine line between protecting the community from scammers and keeping people's privacy intact.

Load Metric
    druff, mumbles makes it hard to even lurk this site.

Comments

big dick: fuck off mumbles is fine

Tellafriend: mumbles is aids

Load Metric
    I strongly beleive she has no intentions of scamming anybody here, she still is a psycho cunt tho. I'm #TeamLaffer

Thread Information