Druff: My guess is he is worth north of $7,000,000. Why? Because he can afford to spew off $50,000 on WSOP events without any regard. It's not a lot when you consider he likely makes $4,000-$7,000 per month off this site and radio. Let's face it, he made a fucking killing in online poker back in the day. Even Micon said he was shocked in a deeply personal conversation back in 2009 on Druff's net worth that was aired.

Tyde: I estimate Tyde's net worth at or around $40,000 in 2018. Here is the great thing, with his job, Tyde will be worth around $300,000(cash liquid) by age 60. By age 65 due to inheritance he will be a millionaire.

ChinaManiac: I estimate his present net worth to be circa $800,000. In 10 years I estimate a net worth to be a shade over a million. I believe he will never reach his potential due to losses on Bitcoin. But I do anticipate him being a millionaire by 2023.

WillieMcFail: I sense his net worth is about $20,000. However, now that Willie is clean I sense nothing but upside and I believe in 10 years he will have a net worth of $250,000-$400,000

Michael: I see a net worth of $1,100 and nothing but downside. I never see a net worth higher than $20,000, and YMCA living from time to time.

Hutmaster: Apparently he got a modest inheritance, so I place his net worth at $200,000. Given his break even pizza place I don't see much movement in the near term on his wealth. He is though paying his expenses and healthcare, so he is sleeping well at night

Hong Donger
: He is probably pretty decently off given his educational background. He is over $500,000 for sure, but likely below $1,000,000. He will never live up to his potential given his volatile and disturbing personality.

Garrett: I see a net worth of about $8,000. He actually has upside given he has relegated himself of being a life long cab driver. This means no woman will settle down with him, so he can bank money. I think in 10 years he can have a net worth of $200,000

TheSparten: Given he owns a townhome in the Bronx, that is about $700,000. Massive downside though given his crack cocaine habits. Totally broke in 10 years unless he quits the rock.

More later..