Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HongDONGER is failing out of control

Load Metric
    Comments

hongkonger: can't wait

Limpdong's redrepping train is always on time.

Comments

hongkonger: thank you sir you may have another

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    . And yes, I've seen him troll bottomset for awhile, but didn't that have the origin of bottomset trolling him first? If not, I apologize, and in that case bottomset would indeed have justification to be trolling Hongkonger back. But I can't even think of anyone else Hongkonger has trolled, except in defense.
    I trolled Hongkonger circa 2008-2009, then he vanished for like 4 years. Ever since he has been back he has trolled me relentlessly while I have just tried to mind my own business and stay in my lane on this place. Keep in mind I trolled him on a defunct site and tried to take the high road and ignore him on this site. But he has been relentless and has thoroughly attacked me without mercy. I have been the victim not the other way around Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    OH SHIT LOOKS LIKE TYDE FIRING UP MS WORD
    Maybe he learned how to Photoshop.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    . And yes, I've seen him troll bottomset for awhile, but didn't that have the origin of bottomset trolling him first? If not, I apologize, and in that case bottomset would indeed have justification to be trolling Hongkonger back. But I can't even think of anyone else Hongkonger has trolled, except in defense.
    I trolled Hongkonger circa 2008-2009, then he vanished for like 4 years. Ever since he has been back he has trolled me relentlessly while I have just tried to mind my own business and stay in my lane on this place. Keep in mind I trolled him on a defunct site and tried to take the high road and ignore him on this site. But he has been relentless and has thoroughly attacked me without mercy. I have been the victim not the other way around Druff.
    I never disappeared. I have been a steady presence on NWP/DD/PFA since 2007. Perhaps in your drunken haze you have confused me with someone else.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    I don't understand the dislike which occurs these days due to political differences.

I see this all the time on Facebook, as well. Longtime friends are no longer talking to each other because one voted for Trump and the other hates him.

While I agree that political positions can often tell a lot about your personality or the way you view life, I never understood hating someone or ending longtime friendships over politics.

I've made no secret about my conservative politics, but I have a lot of positive things to say about certain left-leaning posters on these forums, including hongkonger.

It's not because I'm a RINO or anything like that. It's true that I'm not alt-right, and it's true that I don't automatically go along with the Republican issues/views of the day, but that's only because I want to think critically about politics and decide for myself. In most cases, I still end up siding with the right, because that's the way I naturally lean. But it's irritating when I'm accused of being a RINO or traitor to conservatives when I have a dissenting opinion about something. Ask any liberal on this forum, and they will tell you that I'm far from a RINO (in fact, many often accuse me of being a Fox News parrot, which also isn't true.)

But anyway, if you're a good poster and seem to be a good/decent person, I'll probably like you. Your politics definitely won't shape how I feel. Even my very longtime friend Master Scalir is a far-left liberal, but neither of us resent the other for our views.

I just haven't seen Hongkonger shitpost on this forum. And yes, I've seen him troll bottomset for awhile, but didn't that have the origin of bottomset trolling him first? If not, I apologize, and in that case bottomset would indeed have justification to be trolling Hongkonger back. But I can't even think of anyone else Hongkonger has trolled, except in defense.

I also have a number of conservative friends, some of whom are Trump fans. I haven't let it affect my friendships. I don't mind people who argue very different points of view by laying out their reasoning. I enjoy it. I have a problem with people who are all about insults and tribal aggression and who are so blindly devoted to a particular group/person/ideology that they cannot even consider what others are saying.

HILLARY WON

Thread Information