Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HongDONGER is failing out of control

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't agree with most of hongkonger's political views, but I like him personally.

He also never shitposts here, so I'm not sure why people are complaining about him. Even if you dislike him or his politics, he isn't making crap posts ruining the forum, nor is he ever obsessively over-posting. He always seems to act reasonably.

I also don't really see him ever trolling anyone unless they've been trolling him first (or have a history of doing so).

I will also state that everyone who has dealt with hongkonger personally over the years has had good things to say, and he was very nice when I met him in person.
    You are ignorant. He has trolled me for YEARS, you have just chose to ignore it for whatever reason.

You can side with the LEFT all you want Druff, I personally have always felt you have been a RINO. That's fine, not looking for a loyalty test. But if you have think HongDONGER has been anything other than a troll, well do this: Look at the neg reps he has has given over the last 3 years. Crickets.
    It is not supposed to be political.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

When's the last time I whined about anything, Cholo?

Your signature proves you have been whining for a year & a half.
    Not whining, just telling the truth.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't agree with most of hongkonger's political views, but I like him personally.

He also never shitposts here, so I'm not sure why people are complaining about him. Even if you dislike him or his politics, he isn't making crap posts ruining the forum, nor is he ever obsessively over-posting. He always seems to act reasonably.

I also don't really see him ever trolling anyone unless they've been trolling him first (or have a history of doing so).

I will also state that everyone who has dealt with hongkonger personally over the years has had good things to say, and he was very nice when I met him in person.
    They dislike me mostly because of politics, which is fine but not really in the spirit of this forum and its predecessors. Their most common insult for me is "libtard" which speaks volumes. Their second most common is some variety of xenophobia or racism despite the fact that I am a white American. They can't stand that I'm unaffected by their bullying behaviour.

Both Bottomset and Tyde are life failures which must be frustrating. They both have obvious self-esteem issues. For Tyde that manifests itself as anger, for Bottomset it's a smug superiority complex. Add alcohol abuse into the mix and they end up lashing out, each in their own cute little way.

Here's something interesting to think about: when I was 14 I went on a Hawaiian cruise with my family. By incredible coincidence, Marty was working on the ship I cruised on, though of course we didn't know it at the time. Now it's almost 30 years later and Marty is doing the exact same thing only in far worse circumstances, and has not improved his life one bit since then. On a cruise ship at least you can interact with passengers, disembark for a few hours at the ports of call and feel life happening all around you, maybe even hook up with female staff members as I understand is quite common on cruise ships. Instead Marty is down in the cargo hold packed in with a bunch of sweaty smelly other men and he has to cook them all oatmeal every morning and spam every night or whatever. Whereas I have gone to school, built a successful career, started a family, own a very nice house, have hobbies I enjoy and so on. It must be depressing for Marty to think about how he has wasted his life, no wonder he sneaks bottles of Wild Turkey onto his ship, gets plastered and comes on here to insult people and sniff Trump's balls.

Rinse and repeat, nothing to see here, carry on. I sincerely wish them both the best, it's never too late to turn your life around.

Comments

Muck Ficon: HOF
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Lol look at this libtard playing the multi paragraph victim card all of a sudden like it's 2nd nature

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Lol look at this libtard playing the multi paragraph victim card all of a sudden like it's 2nd nature
    Exhibit B.

Odd that you can read that and think that I consider myself a victim. I was saying the opposite.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Exhibit B.

Odd that you can read that and think that I consider myself a victim. I was saying the opposite.
    Skunk can't smell his own hole. U wrote that whole thing like u don't deserve to get made fun of, ur a libtard parody basically

Load Metric

Exhibit B.

Skunk can't smell his own hole. U wrote that whole thing like u don't deserve to get made fun of, ur a libtard parody basically
    One of the more beautiful moments in forum history is when you took $3,000 from Donger in the Trump election. It was poetic. You sir are a legend, and thank you for allowing the forum to witness what can only be described as a prison ass raping.

Thanks again Sir.

Comments

thesidedish: TY it really was GOD, guy laughing at me the whole time calling me a retard

hongkonger: Obsession, for men

Tellafriend: offset limpdong

tyde: splendid

Banned
    Load Metric

One of the more beautiful moments in forum history is when you took $3,000 from Donger in the Trump election. It was poetic. You sir are a legend, and thank you for allowing the forum to witness what can only be described as a prison ass raping.

Thanks again Sir.

if you really want a good laugh...skim through the dozens and dozens of pages in this thread prior to the GOP debates where 'big dick' (one of the dumbest motherfuckers ever to grace the pages of this site) is betting his life on Hillary

I didn't pay close enough attention to how much that knob lost, but he was definitely betting the ranch

good times

honestly the best part of Trump buttfucking Hillary and making the liberals his bitch was witnessing the aftermath, and subsequent massive tilt by these totally delusional leftist twats

#MAGA

in before wrongdonger rips the inevitable red rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Thanks again Sir.

if you really want a good laugh...skim through the dozens and dozens of pages in this thread prior to the GOP debates where 'big dick' (one of the dumbest motherfuckers ever to grace the pages of this site) is betting his life on Hillary

I didn't pay close enough attention to how much that knob lost, but he was definitely betting the ranch

good times

honestly the best part of Trump buttfucking Hillary and making the liberals his bitch was witnessing the aftermath, and subsequent massive tilt by these totally delusional leftist twats

#MAGA

I already tore you a new asshole, you can't come back from that.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric

good times

#MAGA

nice of you to take a short break from all your 'hobbies' and successful life to respond

I've been a little busy on my vacation to bother with a total KNOB like yourself to waste more than a few lines

but I did read your little obsessive diatribe

pretty obvious I'm in your head

guess what ? You get your own new thread soon

be patient

Comments

hongkonger: can't wait

Load Metric

nice of you to take a short break from all your 'hobbies' and successful life to respond

I've been a little busy on my vacation to bother with a total KNOB like yourself to waste more than a few lines

but I did read your little obsessive diatribe

pretty obvious I'm in your head

guess what ? You get your own new thread soon

be patient
    Look in the mirror bitch.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    OH SHIT LOOKS LIKE TYDE FIRING UP MS WORD

Load Metric
    There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

JACKDANIELS, Tyde

Load Metric
    BUCKLE UP FOLKS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even with Young Curacao trolling me the way he does, I don't want pics of his uncle posted here. That's why I removed the post.

If you want to troll him, that's fine, as he definitely deserves it. But please don't post any pics of his family members here.

Load Metric
    yeah dont post pics of martys uncle or karens mugshot else you will get a slap on the wrist but make fun of todgers immune system and you wont be allowed to rep or start threads anymore

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Todger's so sickly

Load Metric
    #JUSTICEFORJACK

Load Metric
    and let this be a warning for everyone else DO NOT make fun of todds immune system as it is definitely ABOVE AVERAGE

Comments

Bootsy Collins: And he runs this site at a loss.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't understand the dislike which occurs these days due to political differences.

I see this all the time on Facebook, as well. Longtime friends are no longer talking to each other because one voted for Trump and the other hates him.

While I agree that political positions can often tell a lot about your personality or the way you view life, I never understood hating someone or ending longtime friendships over politics.

I've made no secret about my conservative politics, but I have a lot of positive things to say about certain left-leaning posters on these forums, including hongkonger.

It's not because I'm a RINO or anything like that. It's true that I'm not alt-right, and it's true that I don't automatically go along with the Republican issues/views of the day, but that's only because I want to think critically about politics and decide for myself. In most cases, I still end up siding with the right, because that's the way I naturally lean. But it's irritating when I'm accused of being a RINO or traitor to conservatives when I have a dissenting opinion about something. Ask any liberal on this forum, and they will tell you that I'm far from a RINO (in fact, many often accuse me of being a Fox News parrot, which also isn't true.)

But anyway, if you're a good poster and seem to be a good/decent person, I'll probably like you. Your politics definitely won't shape how I feel. Even my very longtime friend Master Scalir is a far-left liberal, but neither of us resent the other for our views.

I just haven't seen Hongkonger shitpost on this forum. And yes, I've seen him troll bottomset for awhile, but didn't that have the origin of bottomset trolling him first? If not, I apologize, and in that case bottomset would indeed have justification to be trolling Hongkonger back. But I can't even think of anyone else Hongkonger has trolled, except in defense.

Load Metric
    pretty sure they were accusing you of having Rhinovirus

Thread Information