Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suburban dad nightmare

Load Metric

Suburban dad nightmare

Opened up the door to the garage this afternoon and there were probably 25-30 flys around the center top lightbulb. Didn't smell anything but had a quick look around and didn't see anything.

Opened up the garage door and went back 20 min later and all the flys were gone.

Went out about 5 minutes ago and there were probably 40-50 flys. No smell trash is seemingly secured and "clean".

Got to be something dead in there under a rack or in the ceiling. Definitely don't want to deal with this shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Opened up the door to the garage this afternoon and there were probably 25-30 flys around the center top lightbulb. Didn't smell anything but had a quick look around and didn't see anything.

Opened up the garage door and went back 20 min later and all the flys were gone.

Went out about 5 minutes ago and there were probably 40-50 flys. No smell trash is seemingly secured and "clean".

Got to be something dead in there under a rack or in the ceiling. Definitely don't want to deal with this shit.

Call a pest control company Monday morning and let them deal with it. Life’s too short.

Comments

tigerpiper: so smart, our hourly is above this shit

Load Metric
    Just a thought but I doubt Lewfather has washed in a few weeks.

Sleep tight.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Call a pest control company Monday morning and let them deal with it. Life’s too short.
    I have one already. Can't stomach waiting until Monday on It though.

Load Metric

I have one already. Can't stomach waiting until Monday on It though.
    The lesson: Daly is always one step ahead.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Get a ladder, don some work gloves, get a black plastic bag, open hatch to garage ceiling, grab rotting animal in garage ceiling, throw in black bag, tie in knot, throw in trash, save yourself at least 100 bucks, look like a man, how you gonna tear asses at WSOP if you don't do above?

Comments

big dick: manly af

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Get a ladder, don some work gloves, get a black plastic bag, open hatch to garage ceiling, grab rotting animal in garage ceiling, throw in black bag, tie in knot, throw in trash, save yourself at least 100 bucks, look like a man, how you gonna tear asses at WSOP if you don't do above?
    You are more of a man than I am.

Comments

splitthis: Do it take a flashlight and post trip report with pics

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Dude are you sure nothing fell on you. Close your eyes and sit still, see if you can feel any movement in your hair or on your skin.
    Name:  fly_eggs_big.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  88.8 KB
    Name:  Worlds-Worst-Head-Lice-Infestation.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  185.3 KB
    hahaha

Comments

big dick: weird fucker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ya don't get the suburban Dad reference.
    if you got fifty flies you got a problem but those flies
    are only after a dead thing. nothing is going to bite you
    so suck it up and get rid of the source

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

bump

Load Metric
    True story: Once lived with a girlfriend who wasn’t too keen on housework. Neither was I. One day in late spring, I noticed a bunch of flies inbetween the window screen and window near the kitchen table. Some were dead, others buzzing about. I killed the live ones, but more live ones appeared up the next day, and weren’t coming from outside, as the screen had no holes.

Looking around, we traced some coming from the throw rug in front of stove. Flipping it over revealed a massive swath of wiggling maggots on the underside of the throw rug. Apparently, when my GF swept the kitchen floor, she never cleaned under that rug, and food particles and stuff that had fallen through the weave of the rug had provided enough sustenance for flies to feed their many squirmy young to maturity.

Comments

handicapme: SHUT UP GARRETT
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-23-2018 at 11:49 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    True story: Once lived with a girlfriend who wasn’t too keen on housework. Neither was I. One day in late spring, I noticed a bunch of flies inbetween the window screen and window near the kitchen table. Some were dead, others buzzing about. I killed the live ones, but more live ones appeared up the next day, and weren’t coming from outside, as the screen had no holes.

Looking around, we traced some coming from the throw rug in front of stove. Flipping it over revealed a massive swath of wiggling maggots on the underside of the throw rug. Apparently, when my GF swept the kitchen floor, she never cleaned under that rug, and food particles and stuff that had fallen through the weave of the rug had provided enough sustenance for flies to feed their many squirmy young to maturity.
    I'm that way with the house cleaning too. Had a house in the country & left the front door open a lot. Started smelling a strong foul smell. Thought it might be a shirt that had been laying on the floor for a few days. Moved it but didn't help. Finally moved the couch & there was a dead rabbit laying under the couch with its open gut boiling with maggots. You know how they are crawling around like they do. Got rid of the rabbit & had to cut a section of carpet since the crap had bled through to the floor. Since the carpet was under the couch, didn't matter much. I had a cat then so I assumed the cat drug in the rabbit to hide it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Your cat doesn’t like you all that well. Mine would always leave their kills out for me to readily see.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    last summer, went into garage and smell of death. Looked around and saw something small in the corner. Was ready to clean and then I realized my son was in trouble for teeing up a golf ball and hitting into the back of a kid in his class. Idiot jock golf guy tried to kick him out of class after the mom bitched up a storm. So I told boy he had to clean up the dead rat as a punishment. His mom made me wrap him in plastic, gloves etc. I gave him a shovel and heavy garbage bag but he did it. He still talks about it to this day as the worst punishment of his life (kids have it easy these days ).

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I flew to Vegas several times.

Load Metric

Get some Moth Balls hang em and hope u dont catch a case down the road cuz there is a dead body.

In the meantime u can smoke some sweet ribs without worrying about flies and shit after u hang the moth balls.

Moth Balls also get rid of beez and wasp, at least that's what I heard but the person who said that was pilled up more then Michael Jackson at a Pepsi Shoot.

How pilled up do u have to be to dance for another 15 secs with your head on fire?

LOL
    Last edited by badguy23; 05-24-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

bump
    So went out on Sunday AM and there were like 2-3 flys. Left the door open and took out the trash way early.

Nothing since.

My guess it was something in the trash that I just wasn't aware of or something truly tiny died and decomposed fast in the heat of a Florida garage.

Load Metric
    We put moth balls out to deter snakes. It has seemed to work fairly well.

Load Metric
    We put moth balls out to deter snakes. It has seemed to work fairly well.

Snakes I can live with. Dead rat carcus pre rigor mortis I just don't want to fucking deal with.

Load Metric

bump
    So went out on Sunday AM and there were like 2-3 flys. Left the door open and took out the trash way early.

Nothing since.

My guess it was something in the trash that I just wasn't aware of or something truly tiny died and decomposed fast in the heat of a Florida garage.
    They decompose fast. Little mummy leftover.

Load Metric

bump

Nothing since.

To say this thread did not deliver is the understatement of the week. I say the week because Big Dick still has the ability to start threads.

Thread Information