Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Oh Shit, Another Mass Shooting Containment Thread (May 2018 Texas school shooting)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It's just part of our culture at this point.

Here's hoping we can all fade the odds of being in the wrong place at the wrong time when a lunatic gets his hands on some assault weapons and goes off. I'm probably in worse shape than most living in a political hotbed like Portland.

They must teach kids in school how to respond by now, right?

Tight country.
    imagine being scared of being involved in a mass shooting, lol fucking mong, well you're also scared of a virus which 99.98% of people survive so I guess this all lines up
    There's no fear; just stating a fact.

Very important to half the country that sub-90 IQ morons like yourself can easily obtain assault rifles and go and light up a grocery store.

Shit won't change, it's just uniquely part of American culture.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    imagine being scared of being involved in a mass shooting, lol fucking mong, well you're also scared of a virus which 99.98% of people survive so I guess this all lines up

Very important to half the country that sub-90 IQ morons like yourself can easily obtain assault rifles and go and light up a grocery store.

cope harder faggot

Load Metric

cope harder faggot
    Comprehension is hard.

Over under 10.5 mass killings (5 or more bodies) for the rest of the year, fair line?

Joke country.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    cope harder faggot
    Comprehension is hard.

Over under 10.5 mass killings (5 or more bodies) for the rest of the year, fair line?

Joke country.
    probability you'll be involved in one?

cope hard Portland boy

Please protect me government!

save me from evil people and a evil virus! and Guns!

protect me government!

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The overwhelming majority of mass shootings are gang bangers killing other gang bangers. The media avoids talking about those, gotta be upwards on 90% of the overall total. Same with hand guns, media is talking about those but the overwhelming majority or deaths by gun are from hand guns. I guess what I'm saying is, take away all the rifles and eliminate all the Walmart shootings and you haven't even put a dent in the problem. In fact, you try to take guns away from people who are minding their own business mass shooting will increase.

If the Dems really care about Black people why is there no focus on them? It's all the evil white cop's fault. Why not focus on how to make sure young black males don't get in a position of being killed by anyone? Focusing on the cops is a joke. Let's say tomorrow, cops all of a sudden act like perfect robots, that doesn't do anything to help young black males, they still have the same issues. Quit killing each other, quit committing violent crime and all of a sudden cops aren't scared anymore and make less mistakes, that's reality.

Load Metric
    cope harder faggot
    Comprehension is hard.

Joke country.
    I’ll take the over for $10,000 Alex
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Comprehension is hard.

Joke country.
    probability you'll be involved in one?

cope hard Portland boy

Please protect me government!

save me from evil people and a evil virus! and Guns!

protect me government!
    Words are hard still.

Thread Information