Thread: good news for Gare

Load Metric

good news for Gare

Jesse is one of thousands of people across the country who California prosecutors say have been extorted by Mugshots.com. Between 2014 and 2017, Mugshots.com allegedly took more than $2.4 million in fees from at least 5,703 people nationwide who wanted their photos removed from the site, California Attorney General Xavier Becerra said in a news release Wednesday. About 175 of those individuals had billing addresses in California.
    Becerra has filed charges of extortion, money laundering, and identity theft against four men who are allegedly behind Mugshots.com. The arrest warrant, which seeks to extradite the men to California, names Sahar Sarid, of Lighthouse Point, Thomas Keesee, of West Palm Beach, Kishore Vidya Bhavnanie, and David Usdan as the alleged owners and operators of Mugshots.com. None of the men could be located for comment. The website appears to still be operating as usual.
    Mugshots.com is one of several websites nationwide that make money by publicizing arrest information and demanding fees through intermediary sites to swipe records clean.
    Mugshots.com and similar websites say they are simply republishing arrest information that is already publicly available through government records. Mugshots.com shows a disclaimer in capitalized letters at the top of its Web page saying the information on its website is in no way an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.

www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/fl-reg-mugshots-extortion-arrest-20180517-story.html

Load Metric
    Two were arrested in South Florida looks like. Good for them this is legal blackmail (or was). Lots more to say about this but on a phone at work.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wptv....g-charges.html

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thread sucks without pics

Comments

Tellafriend: My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Good news for PFA is Gares 11 fingers have fallen off so he can't type anymore.

If he does read it in Stephen Hawkings voice.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

To be fair:

Name:  639x359.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  28.8 KB

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

To be fair:

Who are they ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

To be fair:

Who are they ?
    The guys who got arrested for running mugshots.com
    (For some reason you can't find them on their own site)

Comments

Tellafriend: Lol oh yeah

Load Metric
    These sites are more detrimental to peoples lives then most people realize. Its a shame this has gotten as out of hand as it has. When most peoples mugshots they are posting are for misdemeanors, and petite crimes on the worst night or nights of there life. Many States have very relaxed freedom of information laws, which Florida is one of the worst and why you find so many Mugshots from Florida. Also its of no surprise to me these guys were living/from Florida. I'd bet of them 5700 cases the majority of people who paid them were from Florida.

If someones a violent Felon, or individual which creates a high risk to society I could understand people wanting to know who they are, which already exists with Megans List and the like. Its not fair people who get in trouble on often times petite charges, have their entire world turned upside down by these websites which only want one thing, a price tag on your head. And your a sucker if you pay them.

People also do not sometimes realize, this is only one of many sites (Busted.com). So if you pay one, and not another, it does no good. Your essentially chasing a never ending string, because if one site removes your mugshot theirs 5 more which still have them up. So only a fool would pay these guys, most just deal with the damage these sites do to them publicly. Ive dealt with it personally. I've had employers ask about them, and more then likely didn't get hired because they stereotype me as being someone I was on one of the worst nights of my life. People make mistakes, in most cases we shouldn't be hung for them if not serious or felonious in nature for the rest of our lives.
    Last edited by garrett; 05-18-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    These sites are more detrimental to peoples lives then most people realize. Its a shame this has gotten as out of hand as it has. When most peoples mugshots they are posting are for misdemeanors, and petite crimes on the worst night or nights of there life. Many States have very relaxed freedom of information laws, which Florida is one of the worst and why you find so many Mugshots from Florida. Also its of no surprise to me these guys were living/from Florida. I'd bet of them 5700 cases the majority of people who paid them were from Florida.

If someones a violent Felon, or individual which creates a high risk to society I could understand people wanting to know who they are, which already exists with Megans List and the like. Its not fair people who get in trouble on often times petite charges, have their entire world turned upside down by these websites which only want one thing, a price tag on your head. And your a sucker if you pay them.

People also do not sometimes realize, this is only one of many sites (Busted.com). So if you pay one, and not another, it does no good. Your essentially chasing a never ending string, because if one site removes your mugshot theirs 5 more which still have them up. So only a fool would pay these guys, most just deal with the damage these sites do to them publicly. Ive dealt with it personally. I've had employers ask about them, and more then likely didn't get hired because they stereotype me as being someone I was on one of the worst nights of my life. People make mistakes, in most cases we shouldn't be hung for them if not serious or felonious in nature for the rest of our lives.
    You've got a lot of mug shots out there garrett. How many times have you been arrested?

Was each time rock bottom?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

You've got a lot of mug shots out there garrett. How many times have you been arrested?

The most recent one I was 100% innocent and not sure why these sites still have it up the State never even filed the charge. Again they are blackmailing me, its just another $400-$500 to them.

The 2010 one I did fight with my dad, and got a Misdemeanor Domestic Violence, but I didn't hit him it was a cooler I threw and the neighbors heard us fighting and called the cops. We had just moved to the neighborhood from New Jersey and the neighbor didn't know us. We had no clue the cops were called. In Florida for a domestic if the cops are called someones going to jail. I was wrong for that.

The red shirt early NJ one was for not paying fines, and I was arrested at Rutgers for that, I paid my fines and was released.

There is a few but im not a felon and have never been charged and convicted with any felonies

glad you asked, Kunt!

Comments

MumblesBadly: Laying it out there like a man rep.

Load Metric
    I must be the only person here who objects to the posting of garrett's, or anyone's, mugshots/pictures.

How is this shit okay especially considering the second one was posted when he was banned & couldn't object to it himself?

It's also creepy as all fuck.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I must be the only person here who objects to the posting of garrett's, or anyone's, mugshots/pictures.

How is this shit okay especially considering the second one was posted when he was banned & couldn't object to it himself?

Its not bc I deal with this everyday

I know these mugshots and sites are out there. Employers have asked me about them, my friends, girlfriends parents have so Ive just become numb to it all. This is no different, im o.k with it because its the world we live in. The internet, the technology makes this world so small and this is just another example of that. I appreciate your concern but I promise its all good.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

The most recent one I was 100% innocent and not sure why these sites still have it up the State never even filed the charge. Again they are blackmailing me, its just another $400-$500 to them.

The 2010 one I did fight with my dad, and got a Misdemeanor Domestic Violence, but I didn't hit him it was a cooler I threw and the neighbors heard us fighting and called the cops. We had just moved to the neighborhood from New Jersey and the neighbor didn't know us. We had no clue the cops were called. In Florida for a domestic if the cops are called someones going to jail. I was wrong for that.

The red shirt early NJ one was for not paying fines, and I was arrested at Rutgers for that, I paid my fines and was released.

There is a few but im not a felon and have never been charged and convicted with any felonies

glad you asked, Kunt!
    Which one was the suicide smock picture?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Gare's lunchlady arms are a serious crime and a detriment to society.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Its not bc I deal with this everyday

I know these mugshots and sites are out there. Employers have asked me about them, my friends, girlfriends parents have so Ive just become numb to it all. This is no different, im o.k with it because its the world we live in. The internet, the technology makes this world so small and this is just another example of that. I appreciate your concern but I promise its all good.
    That's awesome that you're "numb to it" & "it's all good" but it's basically 1 of the only rules we have here & it continually gets broken. It's wrong & it's always wrong & I've been very consistent in this opinion, no matter who it is, since day 1 here.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information