Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn Mr Booth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Attn Mr Booth

people like u are making it hard for people like me to even make a transfer.

Met a guy @ chinese restaurant tonight who know who I was.

But more importantly he knew who you were. He trusted me. he didn't trust you. The fact that you have waved and wallowed and the fact that you have not been open, the fact that you stall, the fact that I put an opinion on your topic is actually hurting me. But I am fine with that as my rep stands for itself.

But it shows where your credibility is heading. I sent the guy 1k NP, I know who he is. But the fact that your name is getting smeared more and more makes guys like him not be able to trust people like me.

Do the right thing and let it out. Otherwise you are hurting your own credibility long run and guys like me who have never even met you take a hit.

Pretend you are Magic Johnson, make a fucking stand for the players and for yourself , it will benefit you. maybe if you show some credibility you can gain something.

Thats it

-C

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    attn dn , I know you read this site

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You should have been talking this shit to your homeboy PeterDC.

Load Metric
    China,

Im fairly certain that somewhere, in either the name of one of her businesses or her email, Annie Duke used FLUFFHEAD in the title.

Edit: yes, her email was fluffhead@annieduke.com and she said she is a fan of Phish

#saytreywhennobodyasked

Load Metric
    Whats the deal with this?

Was Booth going to come on?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    China,

Im fairly certain that somewhere, in either the name of one of her businesses or her email, Annie Duke used FLUFFHEAD in the title.

Edit: yes, her email was fluffhead@annieduke.com and she said she is a fan of Phish

#saytreywhennobodyasked
    Phish pollution
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So this is just weird...

Crowe Diddly was apparently in contact with Brad Booth via Twitter (not sure how that started), and Booth told Crowe that he wanted my number. He gave his e-mail address to Crowe to pass along to me (which I already had, but whatever).

So I sent the following e-mail to Brad:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    Hi Brad, it's Dan Druff.

I heard you would like to be on our radio show this week. We have a special episode tomorrow at 7pm (usually it's on Tuesday).

Can you make it? Can you give me your phone number? We can call you any time between 7 and 10pm.

-Todd
    Now, I will admit that I was being presumptive when I wrote, "I heard you would like to be on our radio show this week", but he did initiate contact with me (through Crowe), and I assumed it was to go on our show, since we had discussed in the past his appearing on here.

He reponded:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Booth
    tomorrow is a little to soon for me, but in near future would work
    So I replied back:

You sure you don't want to go on tomorrow? You can use the show to call out Hellmuth if you want.
    He responded"

in all do time T..... im really noticing how bad my social media skills are

i appreciate it though

Brad
    So okay, it was clear that Booth wasn't quite ready to be on the radio, and I respected that. However, he also clearly stated that he would eventually come on.

Well, 50-year-old busto poker fanboy Scotty Clark obviously got jealous, and e-mailed Brad, trying to convince him to go on his own failshow instead of ours.

Scotty supposedly received this reply:

thanks... and i never agreed to do dans show... some guy emailed me.... next thing i read is that i reached out to him... what a joke, not interested in his show....

While Scotty is a big-time liar (and was indeed that "Homer Simpson" character I recently banned here), I believe that the above quote probably came from Brad.

Before I could confront Brad about this, he e-mailed me and expressed the desire to get together and talk:

hope your day is going well

id like to talk UB stuff with ya sometime if interested, over a coffee or a meal would be kool

Brad.
    So I responded back to him:

When would you like to meet?

BTW, Scotty Clark claims you wrote this to me:

"thanks... and i never agreed to do dans show... some guy emailed me.... next thing i read is that i reached out to him... what a joke, not interested in his show...."

Did you really write that to Scotty? I only got in contact with you because CroweDiddly from Twitter (one of my users) told me that you wanted my phone number. I then PM'd you with the offer to come on my show, you said you weren't ready for that, and I said that was fine, and to let me know when you were ready.

Wouldn't you say the above account of events is accurate?
    His answer:

My typing never comes across how I mean things

I really don't know what to make of all this.

Load Metric
    Does Scotty sill have his fail show? And how has his World Series been? Sounds like he has been playing great. REAL great.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Does Scotty sill have his fail show? And how has his World Series been? Sounds like he has been playing great. REAL great.
    He and Jewdonk have played the same number of events.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    China,

#saytreywhennobodyasked
    Phish pollution

Load Metric
    I would just go have a coffee with him and you can both share some things, and then you can both determine what would be interesting to share over the airwaves.

couldnt hurt.

Load Metric
    Scotty Clark lol. What a pile of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I would just go have a coffee with him and you can both share some things, and then you can both determine what would be interesting to share over the airwaves.

couldnt hurt.
    This, having some kind of decent relationship would definitely increase the odds of having him on your show. getting him on the show would probably be pretty good for numbers as well. Couldnt hurt to buy the guy a coffee, just dont agree to any online transfers with him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

couldnt hurt.
    This, having some kind of decent relationship would definitely increase the odds of having him on your show. getting him on the show would probably be pretty good for numbers as well. Couldnt hurt to buy the guy a coffee, just dont agree to any online transfers with him.
    Yes, I will meet with him if he is still interested. I am a little annoyed about his comment to Scotty, but not annoyed enough to refuse to meet with him.

Load Metric
    his comment, whether its legit or not, is now irrelevant.

Meet him, discuss some stuff with UB. Im sure he has much to say and you might have info that he is even looking for.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Scotty Clark is 50????
    I thought he was some 18-22 year old numbuts who had no achievements of his own that he was bragging about his daddy.

Sounds much more like Brad Booth is either drinking, or on drugs and forgetting what bullshit story he's telling today.

I'd be somewhat careful as he'll probably try and leech credibility off you:

"Druff has lots of integrity and he believes that I'll pay everyone back"
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Here's the late night cliffs before I go to sleep.

I tweeted a few trollish tweets about Brad a few days apart.

https://twitter.com/CursedDiamonds/status/214934908265709570
    https://twitter.com/CursedDiamonds/status/216669814511517696

@YukonBrad Why not just stop beating around the bush and let it out there? What did Phil do/know that is so bad? Shit or get off the pot.
    "they couldn’t offer me $5mil tomorrow to keep my mouth shut... the guys involved need to be held accountable." So what's up, @yukonbrad?

I saw that he started following me after the first one, so I made the 2nd one because he obv saw the first but didn't respond publicly. It later occurred to me that he started following me to send me a direct message, so I followed him back, and some time later, he sent me a direct message, with an interesting reason for why he was still silent. We went back and forth for a bit, and I brought up Druff and this place as a good venue for his type of story. Hopefully Druff won't mind me posting this, but this is the PM I sent druff.

some booth stuff

been talking to brad on twitter via DM for the last 2 days. I tweeted a "shit or get off the pot" type thing at him, and quoted his "Not for $5million will I be silenced" statement, and he started following me and messaging me.

Long story short,**redacted**

I asked him if he wanted me to keep this shit quiet or if it was public knowledge, he said it was private for now. Of course, strange that he tells private info to a faceless twitter account, but so be it. The reason I'm telling you is because I suggested that if there was any story he wanted to get out, or if he had anything new and/or interesting, you would be the guy to talk to. He asked which site was yours again, I pointed him to PFA, and he had to take of for a while.

Have no idea if he wants to talk about anything right now, or even if he really has anything new to say, but figured it wouldn't hurt to have your radio show in his head just in case he feels like talking...

Only people I told about this is you, *** , but I wouldn't be surprised if he told this info to a bunch of people (strangers) on the internet, or if it is just entirely bullshit. Whatever. Just letting yo know in case he looks you up or asks for your info.

LOL

I sent druff this on twitter "hey, been talking to Brad Booth on twitter, he wants your number. Check your PMs at PFA, and his email is ***"

Booth specifically asked me for Druff's number, and gave me his email address to pass along. So I did. He clearly has a story to tell, or wants people to believe that.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 06-27-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Load Metric
    Scotty Clark is an obsessed douchbag of everything he wanted to be and failed at. Which is why Druff is in his cross hairs.

Even Micon got staked in the WSOP. Scotty couldn't get a job parking cars at the Rio so he chose to stay home.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So this is just weird...

Crowe Diddly was apparently in contact with Brad Booth via Twitter (not sure how that started), and Booth told Crowe that he wanted my number. He gave his e-mail address to Crowe to pass along to me (which I already had, but whatever).

So I sent the following e-mail to Brad:

Now, I will admit that I was being presumptive when I wrote, "I heard you would like to be on our radio show this week", but he did initiate contact with me (through Crowe), and I assumed it was to go on our show, since we had discussed in the past his appearing on here.

He reponded:

tomorrow is a little to soon for me, but in near future would work
    So I replied back:

You sure you don't want to go on tomorrow? You can use the show to call out Hellmuth if you want.
    He responded"

in all do time T..... im really noticing how bad my social media skills are

i appreciate it though

Brad
    So okay, it was clear that Booth wasn't quite ready to be on the radio, and I respected that. However, he also clearly stated that he would eventually come on.

Well, 50-year-old busto poker fanboy Scotty Clark obviously got jealous, and e-mailed Brad, trying to convince him to go on his own failshow instead of ours.

Scotty supposedly received this reply:

thanks... and i never agreed to do dans show... some guy emailed me.... next thing i read is that i reached out to him... what a joke, not interested in his show....

While Scotty is a big-time liar (and was indeed that "Homer Simpson" character I recently banned here), I believe that the above quote probably came from Brad.

Before I could confront Brad about this, he e-mailed me and expressed the desire to get together and talk:

hope your day is going well

id like to talk UB stuff with ya sometime if interested, over a coffee or a meal would be kool

Brad.
    So I responded back to him:

When would you like to meet?

BTW, Scotty Clark claims you wrote this to me:

"thanks... and i never agreed to do dans show... some guy emailed me.... next thing i read is that i reached out to him... what a joke, not interested in his show...."

Did you really write that to Scotty? I only got in contact with you because CroweDiddly from Twitter (one of my users) told me that you wanted my phone number. I then PM'd you with the offer to come on my show, you said you weren't ready for that, and I said that was fine, and to let me know when you were ready.

Wouldn't you say the above account of events is accurate?
    His answer:

My typing never comes across how I mean things

I really don't know what to make of all this.
    What don't you understand? He just wanted to communicate with you like a human and all you were trying to do was expose him and get your show some steam(not a bad thing). He just wanted your phone number. He didn't ask Crowe to get him on your show. So, you hit him up with the preemptive strike of being on the show and he didn't want to let you down immediately and say "I don't want to be on your show. I just want to talk" because he's probably really insecure these days and doesn't wanna just let people with expectations down right away. Even with the smallest of things. So he told you he's not ready. When he really wanted to tell you "I don't want to do a show. I just wanna chat". It would've been easy for him to say that in a normal state of mind, but with his recent past and accusations I'm guessing he does a lot of tap dancing nowadays.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Yes, I will meet with him if he is still interested. I am a little annoyed about his comment to Scotty, but not annoyed enough to refuse to meet with him.

Why are you mad? He just wanted to talk to you like a normal person and the first sentence you sent him was you trying to take a normal private conversation and expose the shit out of it for a bigger listening base. He should be the one pissed off

Thread Information