Thread: Pills claim another Hollywood life...

Load Metric

Pills claim another Hollywood life...

This time the son of Sylvester Stallone, who starred with him in Rocky V. He was 36.

Gonna be pretty tough for him to do any promotional work for the next Expendables now.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...002545563.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    This time the son of Sylvester Stallone, who starred with him in Rocky V. He was 36.

Gonna be pretty tough for him to do any promotional work for the next Expendables now.

Rocky V sucked, and they should have ended the franchise when Rocky beat Ivan Drago in 1985.

This is the second Rocky V actor to have trouble.

Tommy Morrison (who played the young boxer that Rocky was helping) ended up contracting HIV in the mid-1990s. In a bizarre sidestory, he claimed that the test was a "false positive", and in fact took an HIV test in 2007 and came out negative. However, it was suspected he had swapped someone else's blood for his! He refused to take a supervised test as recently as 2011.

Load Metric
    I was in line behind him at a store a few years ago. He bought a big peanut butter cup. Looked just like his dad circa Rocky I. RIP.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Guesses on what cocktail caused the TKO?

I'm going with Ambien, Xanax, Percocet and a little booze.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    A couple years I was at a party and a really hot chick was freaking out looking for some pills. I mean really freaking out. When she eventually got some she became the calmest person at the party. I sat down next to her like an hour later and she was smoking and told her the owner of the house did not want people smoking in his house.

This chick was hot. She walked outside to smoke and I walked by her and some dude with a name tattooed on the back of his neck was an inch from her face talking very loud. I just kept on walking. I think about that from time to time. Wondering if I had cut in, maybe I would have made a difference. I had like a pint in me, and easily could have beat the shit out of him, but given the fact he had a name tatted on his neck in script, I figured it might end badly for me.

That scripted neck name was pretty bad ass, I have to admit. Although I easily would have overwhelmed him in a fair fight without weapons. No realy story here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    A couple years I was at a party and a really hot chick was freaking out looking for some pills. I mean really freaking out. When she eventually got some she became the calmest person at the party. I sat down next to her like an hour later and she was smoking and told her the owner of the house did not want people smoking in his house.

This chick was hot. She walked outside to smoke and I walked by her and some dude with a name tattooed on the back of his neck was an inch from her face talking very loud. I just kept on walking. I think about that from time to time. Wondering if I had cut in, maybe I would have made a difference. I had like a pint in me, and easily could have beat the shit out of him, but given the fact he had a name tatted on his neck in script, I figured it might end badly for me.

That scripted neck name was pretty bad ass, I have to admit. Although I easily would have overwhelmed him in a fair fight without weapons. No realy story here.

Your second best post of all time. My favorite was the Travolta/SNF How I Walk Into a Club

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I wonder which pills. Dude had everything, wtf. RIP.

Should of followed his dad's fav. drugs, HGH and Test..

The more I see about people using Test. ie TRT and HGH, the more I think it is win win.

Feel better, look better and live longer is the results I'm seeing.

Age 62

Slideshow of joe Rogan at home. He uses HGH and TRT. Oh and weed

http://fightersonlymag.com/content/n...43-roganathome

Banned
    Load Metric

All the money in the world can't trump stupid.

Load Metric

Nice find; no one is reading yahoo these days.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Wow, original comeback there.

Don't be all butthurt about your Drew Brees thread, tubs. At least I gave you credit for trying.

Load Metric

Name:  longley.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  17.8 KB

U think Drew Breeez is worth the money bro?

Want to go to Five Guyz and eat some hamburgers?

Load Metric

Lol you are the worst kind of troll.

Load Metric
    Choke on a dick.

:lardass
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Bronze
    Load Metric

This was your best post ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Your second best post of all time. My favorite was the Travolta/SNF How I Walk Into a Club
    I remember that post! Not because of the post, but because right after Sonatine started a thread that I was the worst poster he had ever seen in his years on the internet.

At that moment I knew I had arrived.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    DELETED FROM NET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Guesses on what cocktail caused the TKO?

I'm going with Ambien, Xanax, Percocet and a little booze.
    Speedballs used to be popular
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Heart breaking for a parent to endure...

Thread Information