Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our very own SrslySirius live NOW on Joey Ingram

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Chicago Johnny doesn’t deserve a new thread. However.....

Barry Greenstein was on Chicago Joey a couple months back. I held my nose and pushed play before I fell asleep last night not realizing it was 4 hours. I drifted in and out while listening but it was all great with endless stories.

Barry Greenstein really had no idea who Joey was and didn’t care. He only did the appearance as a favor to his daughter Sasha who is gal pals with the non threatening homosexual. Greenstein pretty quickly sussed out Joey as a stuttering idiot but spared Joey any embarrassment by just endlessly riffing.

Greenstein had no intention of being on so long. He was scheduled to put in an appearance in some tournament for PokerStars but blew it off to continue - he was feeling it that night and it was magical. I will relisten

Great great stories. HSP stuff I loved. Ivey too.

The value of mixed games. Strategies that carry from game to game. How to learn. +EV in a down poker economy was fascinating.

When is a poker player’s prime age. Greenstein admits to being past prime and explains why

With respect to Druff’s marathon shows:
    Link to the show in the following article

World's Longest Podcast? Barry Greenstein Unleashes His Life Wisdom

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2018/...ing-30335.htmP
    Barry has actually been on Joey's podcast twice. Hope you don't have plans for tonight already.
    #ToddsPlan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Chicago Johnny doesn’t deserve a new thread. However.....

Barry Greenstein was on Chicago Joey a couple months back. I held my nose and pushed play before I fell asleep last night not realizing it was 4 hours. I drifted in and out while listening but it was all great with endless stories.

Barry Greenstein really had no idea who Joey was and didn’t care. He only did the appearance as a favor to his daughter Sasha who is gal pals with the non threatening homosexual. Greenstein pretty quickly sussed out Joey as a stuttering idiot but spared Joey any embarrassment by just endlessly riffing.

Greenstein had no intention of being on so long. He was scheduled to put in an appearance in some tournament for PokerStars but blew it off to continue - he was feeling it that night and it was magical. I will relisten

Great great stories. HSP stuff I loved. Ivey too.

The value of mixed games. Strategies that carry from game to game. How to learn. +EV in a down poker economy was fascinating.

When is a poker player’s prime age. Greenstein admits to being past prime and explains why

With respect to Druff’s marathon shows:
    Link to the show in the following article

World's Longest Podcast? Barry Greenstein Unleashes His Life Wisdom

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2018/...king-30335.htm
    Joey is as gay as they come. Why is he still in the closet?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What’s with Joey wrapping his mother’s kerchiefs around the microphone?

Steven Tyler used to tie scarves around his microphone stand but he was hiding drugs for use during his shows.

Just come out Joey. Do it on Druff’s Show Sunday.
    absolutly think joey is gay...

that little smirk and the whole look. its definitive.. looks like most any guy comming out a gym in greenich village or chelsey,,

dissapointed in s,s, though,, how easy is it too go with the politicly correct pact and act like he knows little about p.f.a.... but then again libtards are libtards.

Comments

snowtracks: agreed

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    What’s with Joey wrapping his mother’s kerchiefs around the microphone?

Steven Tyler used to tie scarves around his microphone stand but he was hiding drugs for use during his shows.

Just come out Joey. Do it on Druff’s Show Sunday.
    absolutly think joey is gay...

that little smirk and the whole look. its definitive.. looks like most any guy comming out a gym in greenich village or chelsey,,

dissapointed in s,s, though,, how easy is it too go with the politicly correct pact and act like he knows little about p.f.a.... but then again libtards are libtards.
    Lol debating whether another man is gay while commenting on the way he smiles and admitting that you size up other men leaving the gym

Comments

PLOL: lol

Load Metric
    remember that time srsly quit this forum and then skatz thought we were awesome by putting him in the admin forum, hes literally worse than vaughn WELL PLAYED TBONE

Load Metric
    also listen youre my favorite greek crackhead stop projecting your gayness onto young joe

Thread Information