Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our very own SrslySirius live NOW on Joey Ingram

Load Metric

Our very own SrslySirius live NOW on Joey Ingram

Load Metric
    Hmmm... Smart comments, but why is SS so squirmy in his chair. Almost like a teenager not yet comfortable with himself. That would explain his thin skin.

Comments

splitthis: Immaturity

sah_24: god you are retarded ...
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Ouch. PFA has moved down to being an 8th tier poker forum.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Turned it on and immediately heard mention of an "8th tier poker site".

Thomas was eventually cajoled into explaining it (I guess someone in the chat mentioned it, presumably a PFA user), and he finally explained that 2+2 was the top tier poker site, and that there's no #2, except perhaps Pocketfives.

He then mentioned Skatzpoker and Pokerfraudalert as possible 8th tier sites.

He also said he "used to post on some of those 8th tier sites... now not so much".

Joey did give a "shout out to Pokerfraudalert".

Load Metric
    todge please fix my acct i promise not to make more threads about your above average immune system

Load Metric
    also skatzpoker.org blowing up HUGE

Load Metric
    Lolz for someone not pahticipating, his new gig at Skatz is putting his butthurt feelings to work against Druff. What a wiggly tool.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Quite wiggly

Load Metric
    SrslySirius quit PFA. He exercised his player option and is now a free agent.

Load Metric
    Is plop moving to skatz during his month long self ban too?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    I’ll bet Sirius could get Doug to give him a Polk.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    I’ll bet Sirius could get Doug to give him a Polk.
    I just don't want to be the last one to move on.

Loyal to PFA to a fault.

Load Metric
    The subtle racism on skatz is not lost on me......fucking cracker was crackers....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    That shirt is making me very uncomfortable

Comments

splitthis: Its not the shirt, he thinks he has great arms for a poker player

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Hmmm... Smart comments, but why is SS so squirmy in his chair. Almost like a teenager not yet comfortable with himself. That would explain his thin skin.
    Why is SS squirmy?

Cause he’s bored? The phenomenon of this Joey guy has always been a mystery to me. He is a moron. I skipped through it for SS but always watchful for any sign of an original Joey thought.

My favorite:
    Sirius says, “Joey, you must be jaded”.

Chicago Joey had a blank look (ok, more than usual) and literally looked up the word jaded. Now that he knew what it meant he acknowledged he might be. Priceless

Sirius would always be lightly trolling Joey and was constantly wry when things got dumb. Joey was always left a little confused and would repeat what Sirius just said in an clueless 1st level way as if he would somehow comprehend by repeating.

There was just no way Joey could engage at Sirius’ level.

I left the show feeling Sirius owned Joey as far as knowledge and history of poker as an industry.

It was cool to see SrslySirius and have I have said before he needs more face time on Polk.

I am no homophobe but once and for all is the hairless little dolt gay?

Comments

Kilgore Trout: Fair, however, Gender and Sexual Preference are mutually exclusive, AFAIK.

Load Metric
    What’s with Joey wrapping his mother’s kerchiefs around the microphone?

Steven Tyler used to tie scarves around his microphone stand but he was hiding drugs for use during his shows.

Just come out Joey. Do it on Druff’s Show Sunday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

He’s talking into some Skype computer thing in the comfort of his own home? He’s got an attractive wife and, from all observation, seems more than comfortable in his own skin. Why are you so petty every time the subject is Srsly? It’s a bad look for someone old enough to know better. I get you love split and feel like you need to white knight her every time the subject is related tangentially to her beef, but she’s a big girl who could backhand you down a flight of stairs if she chose to. She doesn’t need you to fight her battles. It’s embarrassing to read.

I take no sides, but understand as someone who respects their elders, and gives wide latitude to someone older and unfamiliar with this community, your calls make me want to throw my phone out the window every time you decide to contribute and I’m not a hater. Everyone is just sitting around waiting for the hosts to finally dispatch your call to the shitpile and move on. That’s never the case when Srsly calls into anything. He’s interesting. You taking shots at him is amusing. You should be more self-aware.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: due.

MumblesBadly: KT: I love how you jump on this wagon. Should I share the PM you sent me after I called into Drexel’s last show?

Load Metric
    BCR, you take my gentle ribbing of Master Sirius too seriously. Chill. Because regardless of how squirmy he was in that interview, or why, he has made some epic parody videos over the years, like this golden oldie from Year 1 of this forum.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-16-2018 at 02:43 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Another forum user lost when they made it big.. We all remember when Dwan was part of the community long time ago.. Guess Thomas' ego finally got the better of him and he's now checked out especially if he truly thinks 2+2 is the be all end all of poker forums.. Its over run with idiots who all think they are poker pros and run by a circle jerk of pedophiles or wannabe pedophiles like Sklansky, Professional Poker and Mason Malmuth who looks like he could easily be on the 6pm news for being busted by Chris Hansen of Dateline.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Enjoyed the SS interview kiddo has got a bit of game.

But bailing from PFA because of "privacy issues" was a pussy move. Kid should remember that 2+2 were hacked (twice) and handed over everyone's info to Russian scammers. And lol skatz.

Never forget.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Chicago Johnny doesn’t deserve a new thread. However.....

Barry Greenstein was on Chicago Joey a couple months back. I held my nose and pushed play before I fell asleep last night not realizing it was 4 hours. I drifted in and out while listening but it was all great with endless stories.

Barry Greenstein really had no idea who Joey was and didn’t care. He only did the appearance as a favor to his daughter Sasha who is gal pals with the non threatening homosexual. Greenstein pretty quickly sussed out Joey as a stuttering idiot but spared Joey any embarrassment by just endlessly riffing.

Greenstein had no intention of being on so long. He was scheduled to put in an appearance in some tournament for PokerStars but blew it off to continue - he was feeling it that night and it was magical. I will relisten

Great great stories. HSP stuff I loved. Ivey too.

The value of mixed games. Strategies that carry from game to game. How to learn. +EV in a down poker economy was fascinating.

When is a poker player’s prime age. Greenstein admits to being past prime and explains why

With respect to Druff’s marathon shows:
    Link to the show in the following article

World's Longest Podcast? Barry Greenstein Unleashes His Life Wisdom

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2018/...king-30335.htm
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-14-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Thread Information