Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: That racist bitch Tomi Lahren owned by her own genealogy! (LOL!)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Totally confused? In USA can an illegal alien get on welfare? I know in Canada you have to show proof of citizenship, residency, taxes, and bank account. Do they not do this in USA?

Illegals get Welfare , Drivers License , Housing, FOOD STAMPS, and anything else . Why do you ask? One of the main reasons is application fraud committed by LEGAL immigrants .
    I'm asking because this sound messed up to me. In Canada illegals cannot receive welfare or health care. Are you saying an illegal can just walk into social services and sign up? Or are you saying they forge documents to make it look like they are legal?

Load Metric

Illegals get Welfare , Drivers License , Housing, FOOD STAMPS, and anything else . Why do you ask? One of the main reasons is application fraud committed by LEGAL immigrants .
    I'm asking because this sound messed up to me. In Canada illegals cannot receive welfare or health care. Are you saying an illegal can just walk into social services and sign up? Or are you saying they forge documents to make it look like they are legal?

Both: They can also send there Illegal kids to public school. All courtesy of Mr. Obama

Load Metric

Both: They can also send there Illegal kids to public school. All courtesy of Mr. Obama
    So when I'm visiting California this fall I can sign up for food stamps? Nice will save me some more money for Disney Land!

Load Metric
    Let me tell a true story : When I was 26 I had a small business fail. I owed creditors and had zero income and no job . I was actively seeking employment everyday . I was destitute and living in my car. This was say 1995. I went to social services one afternoon to ask for help. Mainly food stamps. I filled out the application with a woman counselor and after she asked me to sit tight for a few minutes.

Next thing I know I am asked to go into an office and sit down and wait for someone else. A white guy enters with a badge on his belt. He sits down at the desk and starts asking me a bunch of questions. After about five minutes of insane questions he simply looks me in the eye and says listen to me. "Unless you are Black or have a Vagina " You are never getting food stamps"

100% True

I called the state capitol and went over the local offices head. The guy was fired and I had food stamps the next day .

And you ask why I am a republican? GTFO

Load Metric

So when I'm visiting California this fall I can sign up for food stamps? Nice will save me some more money for Disney Land!
    You need to stay for 5 years before you're eligible for food stamps. If you're undocumented, you're ineligible.

If your kid is born in US, he/she can get food stamps.

Undocumented immigrants might be eligible for emergency medical care, schooling and food assistance for women and infants. They can never get anything else unless their status changes. And the same applies to legal immigrants in their first 5 years.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Don’t confuse conservotards with facts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

You need to stay for 5 years before you're eligible for food stamps. If you're undocumented, you're ineligible.

If your kid is born in US, he/she can get food stamps.

Undocumented immigrants might be eligible for emergency medical care, schooling and food assistance for women and infants. They can never get anything else unless their status changes. And the same applies to legal immigrants in their first 5 years.
    Figured was this... Glad to see the voice of reason pop in here.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A lot of weird stuff goes on here in Texas, near the border Mexican women will legally come across the border to have their kid (humanitarian reasons since the closest hospital is in the US) the kid is now an American so the kid can live in Mexico and get food stamps and when old enough cross the bridge every day and go to school with all the associated perks (free breakfast, lunch etc) all on the American suckers dime.

They are gaming the system and if I was in their shoes, I'd do the same thing.

Load Metric
    doesn't look like just a teleprompter girl

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: DAMMMMM GIRLLLLL. SHE IS FINE AF
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    A lot of weird stuff goes on here in Texas, near the border Mexican women will legally come across the border to have their kid (humanitarian reasons since the closest hospital is in the US) the kid is now an American so the kid can live in Mexico and get food stamps and when old enough cross the bridge every day and go to school with all the associated perks (free breakfast, lunch etc) all on the American suckers dime.

They are gaming the system and if I was in their shoes, I'd do the same thing.
    What you are describing is an actual industry. When you are close to delivering you pay guide services (probably linked to drug cartels) to smuggle you into the US to deliver. And it isn't just Mexico (at least in California). A lot of the women are from Central American countries which are significantly worse than Mexico with the crime, corruption and poverty.

Thread Information