Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: That racist bitch Tomi Lahren owned by her own genealogy! (LOL!)

Load Metric

That racist bitch Tomi Lahren owned by her own genealogy! (LOL!)

Tomi Lahren Gets Owned By Genealogist After Her Remarks On Low-Skilled Immigrants

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b09a94524ac468

On Saturday, Lahren went on Fox News’ “Watters’ World” to defend White House chief of staff John Kelly’s remarks on immigrants. Kelly, formerly Trump’s homeland security secretary, told NPR last week that undocumented immigrants are “not people that would easily assimilate into the United States into our modern society.”

Lahren went even further and told host Jesse Watters that people who don’t speak English or who come from poverty shouldn’t be allowed to immigrate to the United States.

“These people need to understand that it’s a privilege to be an American and it’s a privilege that you work toward. It’s not a right...

The next day German journalist and genealogist Jennifer Mendelsohn tweeted about Lahren’s comments and shared some telling details about Lahren’s ancestry.

Comments

jacosta24: cunts gonna cunt

hongkonger: Love this.

Muck Ficon: LOL

El Gallo: Racists are the nut low
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Tomi Lahren Gets Owned By Genealogist After Her Remarks On Low-Skilled Immigrants

On Saturday, Lahren went on Fox News’ “Watters’ World” to defend White House chief of staff John Kelly’s remarks on immigrants. Kelly, formerly Trump’s homeland security secretary, told NPR last week that undocumented immigrants are “not people that would easily assimilate into the United States into our modern society.”

Lahren went even further and told host Jesse Watters that people who don’t speak English or who come from poverty shouldn’t be allowed to immigrate to the United States.

“These people need to understand that it’s a privilege to be an American and it’s a privilege that you work toward. It’s not a right...

The next day German journalist and genealogist Jennifer Mendelsohn tweeted about Lahren’s comments and shared some telling details about Lahren’s ancestry.

Fastforward: This is FOX news

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Fastforward: This is FOX news

This would all be great if it didn't happen 75 years ago . Who gives a shit . Far from owned.

Tomi is a patriot .

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Looks like a bunch of chicken scratch, Mumbles see if this one moves you.
    Since Bernie wasn't pro Israel enuf, Patrick Little robocall.
    It's in every Americans interest to support Little. BTW I think this may be a Jewish funded smear campaign against little, it's a little (no pun intended) to over the top imo.

Comments

big dick: fuck off

Muck Ficon: :noose
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-14-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Load Metric
    The only skill mexicans have is memorizing their EBT pin numbers & voting for democrats.

LOL at anyone getting owned here. Just desperate liberals deflecting the light of truth.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: up the score
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    The only skill mexicans have is memorizing their EBT pin numbers & voting for democrats.

LOL at anyone getting owned here. Just desperate liberals deflecting the light of truth.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 500
Size:  494.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Never been a fan of Tomi, though I believe the "racist" charges against her are way overblown. (She's accused of "racism" simply due to the far-right politics she espouses.)

I always felt she was just a pretty face thrown in front of a teleprompter, and unfortunately a lot of conservatives ate it up, because she was young, pretty, and came off as unapologetically no-nonsense.

Unfortunately for Tomi, just as Glenn Beck created her on his "TheBlaze" network, that also gave him the power to destroy her. So when she slightly stepped off script by being kinda pro-choice, Beck flipped out and everything fell apart. This was incredibly stupid on the part of both of them. Tomi was rapidly on the rise, and if your popularity comes from reading teleprompters in an angry voice and playing the far-right pretty girl, then you need to stay the course and not screw it up. Beck basically overreacted over nothing (conservatives aren't allowed to have differing opinions?), and shot his own network in the foot by canning Tomi.

I did hear that the abortion controversy was more of the straw the broke the camel's back, and that Tomi was extremely difficult to work with at TheBlaze, causing a lot of infighting at the network between pro-Tomi and anti-Tomi camps.

Since then, she's been relegated to various failjobs attempting to capitalize upon her (brief) notoriety, and finally had to settle for being a "contributor" on Fox News. But that's a far cry from where she was in early 2017, when her Blaze videos were constantly shared all over social media. (The videos have since been deleted, as part of a settlement in a lawsuit between Tomi and TheBlaze).

Anyway, I just always felt Tomi was manufactured and doesn't have much talent, aside from being very pretty and being able to play the "angry girl who's gonna give you her opinion whether you like it or not" role well.

I prefer people like Steven Crowder (a legitimately talented comedian who is also legitimately conservative, and incorporates both aspects into his show), and even Ben Shapiro, who lacks broadcast talent/presence, but has great critical thinking skills and can present conservative viewpoints succinctly and in a way that makes sense to the masses.

Load Metric

I’m Mexican, a mathematician, AI developer, own multiple businesses and am worth millions of dollars.... I’d say I have more skills than your entire bloodline put together faggot.

Comments

FPS_Russia: *Jew in Mexico

Muck Ficon: Herbert is a moron
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Glen Beck LMAO!!!!

Name:  everdraedbeckrape.gif
Views: 452
Size:  3.90 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

I’m Mexican, a mathematician, AI developer, own multiple businesses and am worth millions of dollars.... I’d say I have more skills than your entire bloodline put together faggot.

Are you a Liberal?

Load Metric
    I don't understand how she was owned.

Her ancestors were clearly white.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tomi Lahren dates a black dude so while her politics are blatantly racist, I guess her her vagina isn't
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Are you a Liberal?

Social liberal, fiscal conservative.... we do exist. I’m also an atheist and believe we shouldn’t fuck up the environment for profit when we can make even more profit by investing in renewable energies.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Are you a Liberal?

Social liberal, fiscal conservative.... we do exist. I’m also an atheist and believe we shouldn’t fuck up the environment for profit when we can make even more profit by investing in renewable energies.
    Didn't realize you were a fiscal conservative. Interesting.

While it would be hard to classify me as liberal in any area, I will say that environmental issues are ones where I am most likely to agree with the left sometimes. However, I am skeptical at times of renewable energies, as often we aren't getting the entire picture, and frequently they aren't the magic cure which they are presented to be. I do agree with you on the basic premise of "we shouldn't fuck up the environment for profilt", and also agree that we can't expect big corporations to care about the environment (they don't, and never will).

Comments

El Gallo: agreed,

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Tomi Lahren dates a black dude so while her politics are blatantly racist, I guess her her vagina isn't
    Her coal burning is definitely worth critiquing.

Great point.

Load Metric

Are you a Liberal?

Fair enough

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Her coal burning is definitely worth critiquing.

Great point.

Do not think she is a coal burner. Article is pure speculation .

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ironically on average most immigrant groups, including Mexicans, are much more conservative than liberal voting Democrats on most issues. If it wasn't for the whole "xenophobia" aspect of the Republican Party it seems the Mexican-American population would be a more natural fit for the Republican Party. If/when demographics shift so that the Republican Party can't just win by courting conservative white xenophobes and gerrymandering elections I think Mexicans, especially religious ones, could go Republican. You could say the same thing for most ethnic groups, but especially Mexican because such a large percentage of the % is not highly educated, which is probably the most important "identity" in being an actual liberal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Ironically on average most immigrant groups, including Mexicans, are much more conservative than liberal voting Democrats on most issues. If it wasn't for the whole "xenophobia" aspect of the Republican Party it seems the Mexican-American population would be a more natural fit for the Republican Party. If/when demographics shift so that the Republican Party can't just win by courting conservative white xenophobes and gerrymandering elections I think Mexicans, especially religious ones, could go Republican. You could say the same thing for most ethnic groups, but especially Mexican because such a large percentage of the % is not highly educated, which is probably the most important "identity" in being an actual liberal.

The higher your education the more likely to be liberal. Hence why most large cities are liberal. You are right about everything else. Mexicans are the most republican group of people, but they get told they’re rapists instead.

Get rid of your racists and Mexicans would be all over the Republican Party
    Last edited by El Gallo; 05-16-2018 at 04:29 AM.

Load Metric
    The best Mexicans are the ones in Mexico.

Comments

Tellafriend: Top, top Mexicans

Thread Information