Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PFA History Report: TK the Pimp

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

PFA History Report: TK the Pimp

On this day 10 years ago, TK the Pimp (aka badguy23) scared the shit out of Druff (2:01:00 + 2:34:00)

Also bonus Smell Yo Dick (start), Weissman's I love pills (1:27:00) and 50 dolla back (1:45:00)

MP3 file: http://142.4.203.132/NWPR080514.mp3

Comments

BCR: Thx for this. Forgot how great that was.

hongkonger: yes

Tellafriend:

snowtracks: Ty Belly

Mintjewlips: You earned this n-word
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Browsing NWP at the time the archive.org worm crawled the site on 5/13/2008:

Azzclown, Google.com, Merlin9999, Animosity, es0terix, sonatine, Annie2cards, Conspire, HawaiianTime, PinchHitter, onthereal, Jewdonk, ajtrigger, hutmaster, riskaverse, vegas1369, OSAahead, duecesneverloses, WeissMAN, The_Icon, AsianBanger, jakz101, StopSPAM, SetofKs, bivey, charder30, jokorr, CharactrZer0, neverstop, Epistate, BigPoppaDump, soccertease, macon_marc, The Lyrical Gangster, HelloThere, 4Dragons, SpadesWild, Egg, RSX, ckspinner
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    motherfucking stroke victim cock
    HILLARY WON

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I've still got love for the streets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

Azzclown, Google.com, Merlin9999, Animosity, es0terix, sonatine, Annie2cards, Conspire, HawaiianTime, PinchHitter, onthereal, Jewdonk, ajtrigger, hutmaster, riskaverse, vegas1369, OSAahead, duecesneverloses, WeissMAN, The_Icon, AsianBanger, jakz101, StopSPAM, SetofKs, bivey, charder30, jokorr, CharactrZer0, neverstop, Epistate, BigPoppaDump, soccertease, macon_marc, The Lyrical Gangster, HelloThere, 4Dragons, SpadesWild, Egg, RSX, ckspinner
    dat lineup

Load Metric

Good list already but must have been at an odd time of day. No Druff or micon, no Vwls, no MaxDreidel, no BCR, no DirtyB, no cleatus, no tuffyturf, etc.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Soccertease and cockspinner ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Good list already but must have been at an odd time of day. No Druff or micon, no Vwls, no MaxDreidel, no BCR, no DirtyB, no cleatus, no tuffyturf, etc.
    I think the admins were mostly invisible.

Poor es0terix. He only lived 11 months more after 5/13/08.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    On this day 10 years ago, TK the Pimp (aka badguy23) scared the shit out of Druff (2:01:00 + 2:34:00)

Also bonus Smell Yo Dick (start), Weissman's I love pills (1:27:00) and 50 dolla back (1:45:00)

Do you have these old radios saved somewhere? I have like 40 I think but would love to have some old school stuff to relisten to when I'm working on stuff and don't wanna be bothered. Will donate to the freeroll in your honor if you have some I dont!
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric

There is an amazing one with TeamRazor being drunk yelling at all the hosts. Be gold if that could be found.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post

There is an amazing one with TeamRazor being drunk yelling at all the hosts. Be gold if that could be found.

Team Razor vs Marty was the best..
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Hero Poker ad is my favorite.

What recent episode replayed it?

TMMLK calling Druff broke is a pretty good theme, too.

Oh one more... Druff telling TMMLK how to get back at Southwest Airlines by saying "Bonggg!" (seatbelt sound) right before it actually occurs. That was a good bit. I've tried it, and you really need to be loud for your chime to be heard over the engine noise.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Do you have these old radios saved somewhere? I have like 40 I think but would love to have some old school stuff to relisten to when I'm working on stuff and don't wanna be bothered. Will donate to the freeroll in your honor if you have some I dont!
    Currently being reseeded.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...-The-Old-Shows

Comments

hongkonger: god
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I feel foolish for not knowing tk was badguy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post

Is it really? If so, how did he later find druff and the forum ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post

Is it really? If so, how did he later find druff and the forum ?
    I found this forum because of the old site WSEX they had poker.

micon and I were playing heads up and everyone was railing Micon which he called himself. I was killing him up like 2700 in a 1/2 nl hu game and the spazz got 33 vs my AK flop came a k 3 he went all in for like 700 won the hand started talking shit down 2k still as did his buddies on the rail then sat out. Thats how I found NWP.

So I listened to these 2 dork Jagoffs pranking hookers all the time on craigslist and turned the tables. I lurked the site a bit and listened to the radiio shows which were horrible at the start. I did TK the Pimp Druff wouldn't allow the show to be put in archives then called the next week and told them it was a joke.

Belly put the 5/21 show up. Druff and Micon were at odds on that decision.

All in good fun.

Comments

Tellafriend: Good shit

Sanlmar: Tip of the badguy iceberg

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I remember this epic show....it was about the time I discovered NWP for the first time.

What nobody seems to have ever touched on regarding this call was that had Micon/Druff or any other listener been paying attention to the show, they would have realized that badguy23 actually called the show about 2 months before this and pretended to be a pimp/driver for one of these Craigslist hookers and he had the same demeanor. The call didn't last long, but the voice was distinctive enough that I knew Micon/Druff were getting punked almost immediately, although I must say that TK put on such a great performance that he had 99% of NWP believing he was a real Vegas pimp intent on bringing harm to Phil Delanty and Alvin Finkelstein.....as badguy said, good times.........

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tbuck27 View Post
    I remember this epic show....it was about the time I discovered NWP for the first time.

What nobody seems to have ever touched on regarding this call was that had Micon/Druff or any other listener been paying attention to the show, they would have realized that badguy23 actually called the show about 2 months before this and pretended to be a pimp/driver for one of these Craigslist hookers and he had the same demeanor. The call didn't last long, but the voice was distinctive enough that I knew Micon/Druff were getting punked almost immediately, although I must say that TK put on such a great performance that he had 99% of NWP believing he was a real Vegas pimp intent on bringing harm to Phil Delanty and Alvin Finkelstein.....as badguy said, good times.........
    Not true I never called before TK?

But If i did I dont rem but I was in a dark place at that time in my life.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tbuck27 View Post

Not true I never called before TK?
    Your memory is as bad as Druff's when he "misremembered" vouching for PeterDC before the rollings. I can produce evidence if needed, but trust me, it was you my man.

Thread Information