Thread: Did anyone else watch the Robert Blake interview the other night?

Load Metric

Did anyone else watch the Robert Blake interview the other night?

I really could give a rats ass about Robert Blake, but I couldn't stop watching this interview. He had a few blow ups along the way, and while a lot of people are saying he's nuts, I found myself kind of liking the guy.

Here's a couple snippets...

More here...

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/cat...gan-interview/

Load Metric
    Delusional unconvicted famous murderers with huge egos sure are fascinating. There are two in existence, but only one is available to appear on talk shows. Did you know that he kept quoting lines from his book throughout the interview?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Is this the guy that starred in the show Vegas? I saw a couple of those on cable and those programmers deleted it. I was just getting into the series.

Load Metric
    I almost made this thread the other day. I watched it and it was pretty fascinating. After watching it, I found a Tavis Smiley interview did back in December with Blake that is very similar, but was even better imo. And I don't generally like Smiley, but he allowed the interview and the touchy subjects to come up more naturally. I found the parts regarding his childhood, and his inability to read, yet total ability at mimicry and memory to be amazing. Talking about his mother and his childhood, just all an interesting perspective. The personalities of Old Hollywood are much more interesting than New Hollywood.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2179305563/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    Is this the guy that starred in the show Vegas? I saw a couple of those on cable and those programmers deleted it. I was just getting into the series.
    I think you are talking about James Caan.

And no, I didn't know he was quoting the book...lol.

Thanks for the link BCR, def have to watch that now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I almost made this thread the other day. I watched it and it was pretty fascinating. After watching it, I found a Tavis Smiley interview did back in December with Blake that is very similar, but was even better imo. And I don't generally like Smiley, but he allowed the interview and the touchy subjects to come up more naturally. I found the parts regarding his childhood, and his inability to read, yet total ability at mimicry and memory to be amazing. Talking about his mother and his childhood, just all an interesting perspective. The personalities of Old Hollywood are much more interesting than New Hollywood.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2179305563/
    Def have to agree with that. Just so many more characters from BID IMO.

Speaking of interesting... His murdered wife was married 10 times, and she was still young. Who the fuck does that?

I think my favorite part of the interview was when he snap answered "no" when asked if he loved her....lol.

Thread Information