Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric Schneiderman: Latest high-ranking New York Democrat politician to be outed as a hypocritical pervert

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Eric Schneiderman: Latest high-ranking New York Democrat politician to be outed as a hypocritical pervert

Remember Elliot Spitzer, NY governor, who clamped down hard on prostitution while visiting hookers himself?

How about Anthony Weiner, aka Carlos Danger, the married perv who was sending pics of his penis on social media to countless women, including an underage girl?

Now we have Eric Schneiderman, huge champion of the #MeToo movement, and one who recently built a name for himself going after Harvey Weinstein.

Turns out that he's not quite the feminist he pretends to be on the outside.

Schneiderman is accused by multiple women of slapping and choking them without their consent, as well as just generally aggressive and perverted sexual behavior while on dates.

New Yorker report: https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-..._Skimbit%20Ltd.

NY Post report: https://nypost.com/2018/05/08/woman-...-schneiderman/

Also, not unlike Harvey Weinstein, Schneiderman is accused of threatening to kill people who said they would come forward about his behavior.

Great guy, huh?

He at first denied everything, but in the face of multiple women coming forward to accuse him, he has changed his story.

In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.

But apparently that's not true.

According to these women, the slapping and choking wasn't part of a sexual game. He would just do it abruptly without their consent, and without any indication from them that they were into that sort of thing.

He also is accused of making racist remarks to one of the non-white women he was dating, and calling her his "slave".

Of course, this story sat on CNN for only 36 hours, and is now completely gone from their front page.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Alcohol can really bring out the worst in some people.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Of course, this story sat on CNN for only 36 hours, and is now completely gone from their front page.
    Or not.

Name:  Screenshot_20180509-041552.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  585.6 KB

Comments

varys: Shh you cant fight druff with facts

big dick: hahaha

MumblesBadly: Druff’s browser has an added feature that hides stories on the “liberal media” sites that he would like so that he can claim that they biased.

nunbeater: lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  6ea7de834bf74470c2d4e7d1879127b0c10d7d3ed0a0fb114b835c1ef8c1665a.png
Views: 476
Size:  191.4 KB
    Name:  5b129bc2f48dbd8f3ed81824a1244ba3f0b70491547aa49a52a3b081e21cea8e.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  67.9 KB
    Harvard-educated activist writer Tanya Selvaratnam told the New Yorker magazine that her yearlong affair with Schneiderman “was a fairytale that became a nightmare” — and quickly escalated into violence in the bedroom, even as he begged for threesomes.
    “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said. “He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

Sort of sounds like the US Israel relationship

Gold
    Load Metric
    Spitzer, Weiner, Schneiderman....what do they have in common? All Jews. Couldn't get laid for free because they are so fucking ugly, they gotta use their power and money to rape women.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Is this true, jew?

Load Metric
    Trump warned people about this guy years ago.

But that's what the God King does.

Comments

donkdowndonedied: Trump opens his trousers whips it out and tells you to get on your knees because he is Christ himself. Your move.

Load Metric
    also the guy who tried to indict/rain on the daily fantasy sports parade, sure many dfs players enjoyed hearing this one

Load Metric
    Better name: Ron Mexico or Carlos Danger?
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Spitzer, Weiner, Schneiderman....what do they have in common? All Jews. Couldn't get laid for free because they are so fucking ugly, they gotta use their power and money to rape women.
    Really unfair, Schneiderman didn't rape women, he just knocked the shit out of them.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Exactly. His nickname should be “Punchy”.

Load Metric
    Republicans always get overly sanctimonious and giddy when a democrat gets scalped.

The same GOP that supported Roy Moore and has Donald Trump is running the country and Eric Greitens plugging away in MO.

At least the Dems (in present times) cut ties.

Comments

MumblesBadly: That’s what one of the CNN articles in that screenshot says. Are you being manipulated by the “liberal media”?

herbertstemple: LOL
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Agreed this guy is worthless but since we are having such sort of conversations, we should also point out that he is Jewish. How about that other Democrat perv from NY, was he a jewish too? I can't remember his name, but liked to send women dick pics. Although that guy wasn't near as bad as this despicable piece of work. Oh wait you list him below..... Weinner.

Oh there was a Spitzer guy. I've heard the name. Jew or not jew? Holy shit hes a jew too !

I'm from Texas and I don't recall any news of this nature. The democrats aren't big perverts. We do have democrats, just not many jews.

Things that make ya go Ahhhhhhh HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

For anyone wanting to call me anti-semitic, I'd like to point out I'm not the one who is starting middling IQ threads like this one, but since Druff is Jewish I think it is 100% fair to point out the obvious.

Remember Elliot Spitzer, NY governor, who clamped down hard on prostitution while visiting hookers himself?

How about Anthony Weiner, aka Carlos Danger, the married perv who was sending pics of his penis on social media to countless women, including an underage girl?

Now we hae Eric Schneiderman, huge champion of the #MeToo movement, and one who recently built a name for himself going after Harvey Weinstein.

Turns out that he's not quite the feminist he pretends to be on the outside.

Schneiderman is accused by multiple women of slapping and choking them without their consent, as well as just generally aggressive and perverted sexual behavior while on dates.

New Yorker report: https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-..._Skimbit%20Ltd.

NY Post report: https://nypost.com/2018/05/08/woman-...-schneiderman/

Also, not unlike Harvey Weinstein, Schneiderman is accused of threatening to kill people who said they would come forward about his behavior.

Great guy, huh?

He at first denied everything, but in the face of multiple women coming forward to accuse him, he has changed his story.

In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.

But apparently that's not true.

According to these women, the slapping and choking wasn't part of a sexual game. He would just do it abruptly without their consent, and without any indication from them that they were into that sort of thing.

He also is accused of making racist remarks to one of the non-white women he was dating, and calling her his "slave".

Comments

MumblesBadly: It’s a New York city thing. Texas surely has its own bevy of women-abusing non-Jewish politicians.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Republicans always get overly sanctimonious and giddy when a democrat gets scalped.

The same GOP that supported Roy Moore and has Donald Trump is running the country and Eric Greitens plugging away in MO.

Larry Craig
    Newt Gingrich
    Bob Barr
    Dennis Hastert
    Not to mention the pedo congressman from FL that was Republican and Fox "mistakenly" (repeatedly) labelled him a Democrat.

etc. etc. etc.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gotta love Hastert’s balls for bringing impeachment charge against Bill Clinton, heh?!
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric

Jesus man, did u just copy paste this from /r/politics.

Name:  soy-boy.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  275.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Maybe he's just able to see the blatantly obvious.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Maybe he's just able to see the blatantly obvious.

just like you right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am not getting sanctimonious here.

However, one would have to be braindead not to notice the odd pattern here with these blustery, "moral" New York politicians repeatedly getting busted for exactly the behavior they were strongly condemning.

Could be coincidence, but I think some of it has to do with the culture over there.

New Yorkers are liberal, but they also like the tough-talking, straight-shooter type. So they get these supposed straight-shooters who also espouse their left-wing values, and at first it seems ideal. Talk starts to swirl about these politicians rising past New York and succeeding on a national level, perhaps even President one day!

Then it all comes out that these guys are big phonies, and it comes crashing down.

Then they're bamboozled by the next straight-taking, seemingly tough liberal.

Rinse and repeat.

I think the guys who are best at putting on this straight-talking liberal act are also the ones who are best at concealing who they really are.

BTW, yes I realize that the right has their own version of this, such as the strongly anti-gay politicians who are secretly gay themselves. I'm not absolving the right of hypocrisy at times.

But I do have to laugh as I see all of these male "feminists" on the left who keep getting outed as serial abusers/harassers of women.

Load Metric

However, one would have to be braindead not to notice the odd pattern here with these blustery, "moral" New York politicians repeatedly getting busted for exactly the behavior they were strongly condemning.

Could be coincidence, but I think some of it has to do with the culture over there.

New Yorkers are liberal, but they also like the tough-talking, straight-shooter type. So they get these supposed straight-shooters who also espouse their left-wing values, and at first it seems ideal. Talk starts to swirl about these politicians rising past New York and succeeding on a national level, perhaps even President one day!

Then it all comes out that these guys are big phonies, and it comes crashing down.

Rinse and repeat.

I think the guys who are best at putting on this straight-talking liberal act are also the ones who are best at concealing who they really are.

BTW, yes I realize that the right has their own version of this, such as the strongly anti-gay politicians who are secretly gay themselves. I'm not absolving the right of hypocrisy at times.

But I do have to laugh as I see all of these male "feminists" on the left who keep getting outed as serial abusers/harassers of women.
    The worst of the worst though is this Schneiderman douche. With Spitzer, he was a just a douche who liked hookers. He was not the first politician and wont be the last. Weiner obviously has severe mental disorders, I mean sexting at the age of 50 if just bizarre, he never acted out at any time of sex with the women, just beating off.

This Schneiderman douche seems to just be an evil guy who likes to beat the shit out of women. It'a all true because he quit like 90 minutes after the allegations. He is going to be facing serious jail time. I know half this board hate Trump, but he warned everyone this guy was a bad dude years ago. My guess is these rumors have been going on for years and the story will likely grow with other politicians in New York implicated in covering this up or engaging in similar stuff.

Trump is laughing his ass off right now.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Teetotaler Trump definitely laughing his ass off at alcoholic Schneiderman, but for *resigning*, not getting caught.

Gold
    Load Metric

Rinse and repeat.

I think there is definitely a pattern here but it doesn't hold for being liberal anymore than conservative although I like the thoughts you posted. Basically sociopaths like power and get drawn into politics. This Schneiderman guy though seems like a real weirdo that goes beyond being a sociopath. He was getting drunk and then becomes weirdly abusive. More psycho than sociopath. So bizarre. Dude should be locked up for a stretch. Not sure about Weiner or the other guy.

If you are a successful politician you have to learn how to pander. I wonder if the weird abuse came after the pandering, because it became a turn on for him? lol. people are fucking weird.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Rinse and repeat.

The worst of the worst though is this Schneiderman douche. With Spitzer, he was a just a douche who liked hookers. He was not the first politician and wont be the last. Weiner obviously has severe mental disorders, I mean sexting at the age of 50 if just bizarre, he never acted out at any time of sex with the women, just beating off.

This Schneiderman douche seems to just be an evil guy who likes to beat the shit out of women. It'a all true because he quit like 90 minutes after the allegations. He is going to be facing serious jail time. I know half this board hate Trump, but he warned everyone this guy was a bad dude years ago. My guess is these rumors have been going on for years and the story will likely grow with other politicians in New York implicated in covering this up or engaging in similar stuff.

Trump has said so much shit that LOL pointing this out as an example of his genius. You're as deluded as any other of the bozos.

Yea, Trump heard through the grapevine from these women. YEA!

I agree the guy is probably "evil", but lets not pretend Trump isn't right behind scheiderman.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Trump has said so much shit that LOL pointing this out as an example of his genius. You're as deluded as any other of the bozos.

Yea, Trump heard through the grapevine from these women. YEA!

I agree the guy is probably "evil", but lets not pretend Trump isn't right behind scheiderman.
    Saying Trump is right behind Schneiderman is saying you are right behind Kurt Cobain with your long time heroin abuse. Not linear.

YEA!

Comments

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

Diamond
    Load Metric
    trump is not like them as evidenced on the pussy tape. "I GOT SHOT DOWN LIKE A DOG" obv doesn't care and moves on to the next woman

womanizing sleazeball but never done anything criminal

Comments

MumblesBadly: Except money laundering, collusion on elections with foreigners, sexual assault, fair housing violations, fraud....

Thread Information