Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radio delayed again due to ongoing cold -- here is the schedule for May, June, and early July

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m not a user of Cold eeze, but the people who swear by it all say the key is to take it real early when you feel it may be coming on. Don’t know how effective it would be 10 days in.
    Been using ColdEeze successfully for over 10 years. I get a bottle of Dayquil, which I chug 3-4 times a day, and take cold eeze lozenges 3-4 times a day as well. You MUST remember to not drink any juice, because the juice washes away the zinc coating that the cold eeze leaves in your throat. Also, it doesnt hurt to wear a hoodie and climb under the covers and heat your body temp up a bit. My colds have all lasted under 2 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, the cold isn't gone, but it has declined enough to where radio tomorrow will be happening for sure.

9pm PDT start time

Load Metric
    Bro, I haven't had a cold in like five years. I'd guess living in Florida and not having any kids helps but fuck.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Shooting blanks rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Bro, I haven't had a cold in like five years. I'd guess living in Florida and not having any kids helps but fuck.
    we need updates on the home build, you cute little racist
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    we need updates on the home build, you cute little racist
    Along w pics of your good looking wife

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I may delay radio one more day til Saturday.

Still have an annoying cough. I can mute, I guess, but maybe another day will help.

Also I am considering taking Benjamin to see the Dodgers (our first time going in 2018) tomorrow.

I'll post an update soon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I may delay radio one more day til Saturday.

Still have an annoying cough. I can mute, I guess, but maybe another day will help.

Also I am considering taking Benjamin to see the Dodgers (our first time going in 2018) tomorrow.

I'll post an update soon.
    Isn’t PFA the only poker forum currently investigated by the FBI?

Take the kid to the game.

Load Metric
    erased
    Last edited by simpdog; 05-11-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    There are currently 559 users online. 14 members and 545 guests

obv all anxious loyal listeners waiting patiently for radio just 'lurking'

not bots or anything like that

Comments

snowtracks: Tyde is zod

anchordraw: Tyde is both god and troll, was about to call the listen line, before going to sleep. Guess I still can to catch 30 minutes of an older show before I fall asleep.

Ryback_feed_me_more: Sober enough to login and troll Druff rep.

Load Metric
    I haven't had a cold in twenty years.

Had a really nasty flu in like 98 and was in bed for ten days and have never felt so ill, couldn't even hold down orange juice.

Since then I might get a sore throat and the next day it's gone.

Load Metric
    Fare thee well, old Duke. I suppose all we can do now is change our avatars in support of various scalp treatment hair products as a show of support.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    There are currently 559 users online. 14 members and 545 guests

obv all anxious loyal listeners waiting patiently for radio just 'lurking'

not bots or anything like that

How's your forum doing?
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Sounds like an auto immune disorder.......You really should get blood work done....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Radio will now be tomorrow, May 12 at 9pm instead of today.

Going to the Dodgers tonight.

Load Metric
    Did you snipe a good Stubhub deal?

Load Metric
    Galfond is on chicagojoeys podcast if someone wants to fill some time between tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Did you snipe a good Stubhub deal?
    Actually, no.

Stubhub sucked today.

Was very unusual. Everyone pretty much held firm with their pricing -- at least the seats I wanted -- and the last minute price decreases ranged from small to nonexistent.

The other odd thing is that the tickets are still available now, which is less than 6 hours before game time. I wonder if Stubhub killed that policy of cutting off tickets 6 hours before a regular season game. They originally did this when the Cubs were awful and tickets were going for 99c at the last minute. The Cubs were embarrassed and threatened to pull their partnership, so some compromises were made.

But now I see that they didn't cut off the ticket sales today at 1:10pm like I would have expected, so maybe that policy is done.

Anyway, I found some excellent seats on the website of a local ticket broker, and I found an obscure-but-working coupon code for it, so I ordered the tickets.

Of course, nothing's ever easy... the broker's website (which is typically very reliable) went down and I had to call them and get them to e-mail them to me.

Benjamin always enjoyed going to Dodgers games, but I think he will like it even more this year because he's played a ton of Tap Sports Baseball on his iPad, and it helped him learn a lot more about the players, the game's rules, etc. He's also played real baseball with me and on teams, honestly the app is what taught him the rules much more.

Comments

anchordraw: Saving money on over priced tickets rep, get well soon. Were missing new fraud shows.

Load Metric
    Great stuff Druff

I think we both know the rare opportunity to see the Dodgers win this year has made tickets dear.

Save the stub.

Here’s a drill.

Find a chain link fence at the local park. A baseball field’s back stop is ideal.

Have your son stand 7-10 ft back with his bat. You kneel off to the side with a bucket of balls and toss them to him. He drives the ball into the back stop. Collecting the balls is easy

Over time he will deform the backstop. Eventually, a sign will be erected that prohibits hitting balls into the fence. That sign will immortalize his work.

Kid will love this even more:
    Tell your son to stay put. You move BEHIND him and toss the ball over the plate. He can’t see you obviously but has to react to the ball and drive through it and into the fence.

Give my right nut to relive those afternoons. He hits a crazy foul and you might lose a nut.

Trash talk is optional as he becomes more proficient

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Losing A Nut Rep

Ryback_feed_me_more: Forever now known as taking a Molina

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Great stuff Druff

I think we both know the rare opportunity to see the Dodgers win this year has made tickets dear.

Save the stub.

Here’s a drill.

Find a chain link fence at the local park. A baseball field’s back stop is ideal.

Have your son stand 7-10 ft back with his bat. You kneel off to the side with a bucket of balls and toss them to him. He drives the ball into the back stop. Collecting the balls is easy

Over time he will deform the backstop. Eventually, a sign will be erected that prohibits hitting balls into the fence. That sign will immortalize his work.

Kid will love this even more:
    Tell your son to stay put. You move BEHIND him and toss the ball over the plate. He can’t see you obviously but has to react to the ball and drive through it and into the fence.

Give my right nut to relive those afternoons. He hits a crazy foul and you might lose a nut.

Trash talk is optional as he becomes more proficient
    Just don’t tell him to “try to hit the ball” or “swing the bat at the ball”. Because the key to an effective swing is to “take your hands to the ball”. With a good grip on the bat, and looking squarely at the ball as it moves towards the plate, moving the hands towards to ball naturally swings the bat around towards the ball.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-12-2018 at 04:32 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m not a user of Cold eeze, but the people who swear by it all say the key is to take it real early when you feel it may be coming on. Don’t know how effective it would be 10 days in.
    Been using ColdEeze successfully for over 10 years. I get a bottle of Dayquil, which I chug 3-4 times a day, and take cold eeze lozenges 3-4 times a day as well. You MUST remember to not drink any juice, because the juice washes away the zinc coating that the cold eeze leaves in your throat. Also, it doesnt hurt to wear a hoodie and climb under the covers and heat your body temp up a bit. My colds have all lasted under 2 days.

Cold-eeze is the nuts. And as a preventative measure, I pop a couple lozenges once a week during cold & flu season, and again when I feel something coming on. 20 years for me. I fuckin' hate getting sore throats. I swear by the shit.

Thread Information