Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PFA History Report: BigDMcGee Created the Sonatine Persona

Load Metric
    I liked BiGDMcGee

We first met over at FCP way back in the day. I remember we'd do shennanigens sometimes like getting new users to post their faces on nwp and telling them it was a tradition thing, and you'd get $5 stars after doing it (back then anytime you dared to post your face you got black cocked, and depending on the activity at the time, possibly pearly white cummed)

I also enjoyed him in aim crew, it was good to have a somewhat normal dude in there among all us weirdoes (he was weird too, just came off more level headed and sane)

His running commentary to me about aim chat during the aim chat could be hof

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Since we're being nostalgic about irrelevant poker forum posters, is team razor alive and does he have diabetes?

Good question is Team Razor around, or does anyone still have contact.
    Married his sister. Taxed for illegal import of velveeta

Comments

hongkonger: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    I liked BiGDMcGee

We first met over at FCP way back in the day. I remember we'd do shennanigens sometimes like getting new users to post their faces on nwp and telling them it was a tradition thing, and you'd get $5 stars after doing it (back then anytime you dared to post your face you got black cocked, and depending on the activity at the time, possibly pearly white cummed)

I also enjoyed him in aim crew, it was good to have a somewhat normal dude in there among all us weirdoes (he was weird too, just came off more level headed and sane)

He always claimed that you were the biggest sociopath in chat history. Because when online poker died, and the guys who who would stake you went broke, you completely disappeared. Then you started showing up on the forums posting a shitload before every world series. I guess he thought that was because you were looking for stakes, hotel rooms, plane tickets, or whatever.

Load Metric
    SHOTS FIRED

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    I liked BiGDMcGee

He always claimed that you were the biggest sociopath in chat history. Because when online poker died, and the guys who who would stake you went broke, you completely disappeared. Then you started showing up on the forums posting a shitload before every world series. I guess he thought that was because you were looking for stakes, hotel rooms, plane tickets, or whatever.
    I did respect McGee's argument when he told us this, but I think it's also possible that bot just has a more feminine personality than most guys which could have resulted in him rationalizing his opportunistic actions. Unless we work off the assumption that feminist personality implies sociopathy and vice versa, in that case the two arguments may be more or less equivalent.

Load Metric
    if this involved anything but poker id take this diagnosis more seriously.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

I did respect McGee's argument when he told us this, but I think it's also possible that bot just has a more feminine personality than most guys which could have resulted in him rationalizing his opportunistic actions. Unless we work off the assumption that feminist personality implies sociopathy and vice versa, in that case the two arguments may be more or less equivalent.

I don’t know about the male/female ratio, but they’re certainly better sociopaths. Male sociopaths better have a trust fund, run for office, or end up in prison. Women make that shit work for them.

Load Metric
    Name:  32253776_181533122675725_9028261396403453952_n.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  63.6 KB

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Bot finna nap this one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    fwiw i was just relaying cob's opinion of michael because this is a cobs thread. the views cobs expressed do not reflect my views

Comments

varys: Casually tagging heads rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Lol, I don't care. I still think McGee was cool.

After black friday I would literally take a bus to the other side of town and then bike the rest of the way to the poker room, then when the place closed at 2 or whatever, bike back to the bus stop and wait til 5 for the first bus to come and go home to sleep, rinse and repeat

Load Metric

After black friday I would literally take a bus to the other side of town and then bike the rest of the way to the poker room, then when the place closed at 2 or whatever, bike back to the bus stop and wait til 5 for the first bus to come and go home to sleep, rinse and repeat
    I mean this in the nicest possible why... don't you realize you're a losing player and maybe rather than trying to live a pipe dream hoping people will stake you get your life together and try to get a real job?
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Name:  31388808_381138399064780_1669259844411981824_n.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  46.0 KB

Comments

handicapme: :D

Load Metric

What was this drivel in response to and what does it have to do with you being a begging sociopath?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Diamond
    Load Metric

What was this drivel in response to and what does it have to do with you being a begging sociopath?
    He's saying he didn't disappear cuz he stopped getting stakes online but because he was spending all his time being a live degen

Comments

varys: Sidegod

michael: Lol, when the sidedish gotta break it down for you

Load Metric
    Name:  32387296_2043148585713798_3355303669397454848_n.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  30.9 KB

Load Metric
    Cobson, rip

Remember that gimmick where dish and cobson pretended they met as some sort of ruse against Tyde?

Tyde Cobson battles didn't draw huge numbers, but they had some really technical matches

Comments

handicapme: Remember that time you only post around WSOP time? Rip.

Thread Information