Thread: PFA History Report: BigDMcGee Created the Sonatine Persona

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lolomon
    Load Metric

PFA History Report: BigDMcGee Created the Sonatine Persona

Some of you may be familiar with BigDMcGee, others may not be. To provide a short background on him, he has a pedigree of being the best poster on any forum he was a part of--he started out on the prestigious Full Contact Poker (FCP) forums endorsed by Daniel Negreanu before moving over to Neverwinpoker (NWP) where he basically crushed trolls 24/7. Although he hid in anonymity for his entire online posting career, what he has revealed about himself is that he is a son of a farmer from Lincoln, Nebraska, that he has a degree from Northwestern University, and that he is heavily into BDSM re-enactments at strip clubs. It was also at Neverwinpoker (NWP) where he became the mentor of sonatine, who without a doubt is the best poster on PFA right now (20,475 posts, 4,538 rep score, 0.222 ratio). Many old schoolers will be more than quick to agree that BigDMcGee created the sonatine character that graces PFA today.

Anyway, after the demise of AIM, our crew has been very nostalgic and hoping to re-connect with the man who used to be BigDMcGee. If you have any clues about his whereabouts, please report here ASAP.

Comments

thesidedish: ATINE POOR MAN'S COBSON??

sonatine: nourished from the teat of a great master, all praise due to cobson

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BigDMcGee committed forum suicide after the PFA infiltration of the Skatz admin forum.

Specifically, BigDMcGee was caught betraying the trust of several AIM crew members, and posting a lot of full transcripts of AIM chat in the Skatz admin forum for all to see.

When it was outed that BigDMcGee was a snake in the grass, he left Skatz forever, never to be seen again. There was also some belief that he was concerned that this infiltration would somehow lead to unmasking his identity, as his privacy was super-important to him.

With that said, a BigDMcGee registered here in October 2017, but never posted. I did not make an attempt to verify its authenticity.

Load Metric
    I'm interested in knowing if Todd knows Cobs real identity. I think cobs quit the forums because he thinks theres a good chance that todd does. So what ya say todd?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can't comment on that one either way.

I will go as far to say that I was never considering taking any kind of action against BigDMcGee, nor was I ever considering posting any of his info.

I did find his arrogance in the Skatz admin forum to be off-putting, most notably his belief that I would be easy to manipulate. And while it didn't directly involve me, I was also turned off by his two-faced treatment of his AIM friends, and thus I brought it to everyone's attention.

All of the Skatz stuff is water under the bridge now, and BigDMcgee is welcome to post here, if he wishes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Can't comment on that one either way.

I will go as far to say that I was never considering taking any kind of action against BigDMcGee, nor was I ever considering posting any of his info.

I did find his arrogance in the Skatz admin forum to be off-putting, most notably his belief that I would be easy to manipulate. And while it didn't directly involve me, I was also turned off by his two-faced treatment of his AIM friends, and thus I brought it to everyone's attention.

All of the Skatz stuff is water under the bridge now, and BigDMcgee is welcome to post here, if he wishes.
    Yeah I never trusted him. The way I saw it, either you are loyal to AIM crew, or you are loyal to IST. We never bothered to boot him though, he eventually booted himself for some strange reason.

Load Metric
    Obviously Druff knows who he is

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Oh look the mentally unstable drunk has some thoughts, cute
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This great history some talk of is just sad nostalgia. It wasn't great then and it sure as hell isn't now.
    If these history heroes' are so great, where are they now?
    Too good for these times I suppose. lol
    Fail

oh I forgot, we were part of an Aim crew.

i'd rather be associated with a boy band

Thread Information