Thread: B complex is God

Load Metric

B complex is God

So I take my neighbor to radiation treatments 5x a week before I go to work, ya know the lottery booze lady. It sucks for her and she was sluggish today. Well my dog Juice loves her and I cant have her kicking off. I gave her a bcomplex and some tylenol and in 45 mins she was pumped. When doc says there is nothing more they can do will invest in natural cures. Starting to research what is best option for homeopathic. I just cant accept that radiation is the best we got after all these years. A part of me thinks we should be farther along but arent because of lost money with cures.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Having a hard time figuring out what you're saying. I feel sad for your sluggish friend - and I am glad you are helping them.

garrett: Sharing is caring

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    So I take my neighbor to radiation treatments 5x a week before I go to work, ya know the lottery booze lady. It sucks for her and she was sluggish today. Well my dog Juice loves her and I cant have her kicking off. I gave her a bcomplex and some tylenol and in 45 mins she was pumped. When doc says there is nothing more they can do will invest in natural cures. Starting to research what is best option for homeopathic. I just cant accept that radiation is the best we got after all these years. A part of me thinks we should be farther along but arent because of lost money with cures.
    She has what kind of cancer?

Curcumin/Tumeric (look for high availability) and IP6 Gold are some Hail Mary's you can throw along with intravenous Vitamin-C

Load Metric
    Radiation treatment has improved dramatically over the years with cancers tumors that can be more accurately targeted. What kind of cancer does she have?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Stage 4 lung cancer from original breast cancer. Since nodes in neck are affected she is starting to have trouble swallowing and viscous lidocaine is not covered by insurance so it’s 175 out of pocket. Turmeric is not an answer because it has bleeding tendencies and her platelets are already in the toilet. All I know is that B complex spruced her up and she ate and drank well after. She is a tough old English bird, I call her battle ax. She is broke as fuck but lived a great life, has seen all of the world, many places more than once, has had tea with the Queen and sat next to Liz Taylor at the opera. She says she regrets not saving money. I told her you did it the best way, you lived.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Before my current preoccupation I used to read up and keep an eye on the plant based people, vegans, fruitarians etc. Ya know just to see if they were full of shit or had legit claims. I even have a few threads on the subj and being objective and fact based is what I'm about. That being said knee deep in the plant based circles I came away with only one yt subscription on nutrition. Had alot of cred with others and seemed science and lab based not some slick pitchman.

This channel, skip to 7 min and check this channels other vids on the subj. Check their website too.

I'd say don't be a tard like Steve Jobs and cancel your Dr's treatment and rely on only nutrition but if I had to this would be my source for info. Garlic garlic garlic

First hand exp. i know a girl who had cancer in her late teens, big ol scar on her stomach and I remember when she was bald. She claims she quit chemo early and that weed got rid of the rest of her cancer, tbh i'm pretty skeptical, i'm guessing the chemo got rid of it but she's still running around to this day, she told me this maybe 3 years ago. I've heard Med Mj is great at countering chemo side effects.

I also know a lady who was cured by Cancer Treatment Centers of America. She even made a tv commercial for them, they ran that commercial statewide fairly often for like a month or two. A year later cancer came back and she's gone. rip
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-04-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Load Metric
    Stage 4 lung cancer from original breast cancer. Since nodes in neck are affected she is starting to have trouble swallowing and viscous lidocaine is not covered by insurance so it’s 175 out of pocket. Turmeric is not an answer because it has bleeding tendencies and her platelets are already in the toilet. All I know is that B complex spruced her up and she ate and drank well after. She is a tough old English bird, I call her battle ax. She is broke as fuck but lived a great life, has seen all of the world, many places more than once, has had tea with the Queen and sat next to Liz Taylor at the opera. She says she regrets not saving money. I told her you did it the best way, you lived.
    How long is she expected to live if she continues with radiation treatment? And is hospice care part of the plan anytime soon?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Completely irrelevant I know - but what was her breast cancer originally - i..e node positive? did she have lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemo after tumor was removed, how big was primary tumor, etc?

I know none of it matters, was just curious if you had this info.

IP6 Gold in powder form i would consider but it sounds bleak. God bless...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Completely irrelevant I know - but what was her breast cancer originally - i..e node positive? did she have lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemo after tumor was removed, how big was primary tumor, etc?

I know none of it matters, was just curious if you had this info.

IP6 Gold in powder form i would consider but it sounds bleak. God bless...
    Double mastectomy, no node involvement, years ago, they said they got it all back then but thats always a lie. Doc is hoping to buy another year but will see. She is really strong, so possible. Will research the gold. I told her we will go that route when doc says no more. I dont want to interfere until that time. I already have hospice preset up. She wants to stay at home and I will ensure that. She has no family, is leaving what little she has to her deceased best friends children. She wants to leave a couch to my dog, who loves to sleep on it. I told her I will kill her after she is dead if she does that. She laughs. I will take her 2 old dogs which I need like a hole in the head. I can relate to worrying about what happens to your dogs after you go so dont want her to worry about that. Phd educated but so down to earth. Cool lady.

End of life can be beautiful or horrific. In 25 years of nursing have found those with a belief in a higher power pass much easier.

Pic of nasty old couch she wants to leave my big ass dog that loves her.

Name:  image_zpsjdlw9b0h.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  234.3 KB

Comments

simply1: She’s lucky to have you as a neighbor

Silver
    Load Metric
    Damn she is lucky to have you. No nodal involvement the occurrence rates are extremely low, especially if the tumor was estrogen positive. Seems like she just got really unlucky, or maybe her tumor didn't respond to estrogen therapy.

Irrelevant now. Godspeed...

Thread Information