Thread: Will the California GOP nominate a blatant Neo-Nazi as its US Senate candidate this year?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Will the California GOP nominate a blatant Neo-Nazi as its US Senate candidate this year?

REPUBLICAN SENATE CANDIDATE, WHO HAS CALLED FOR COUNTRY 'FREE FROM JEWS,’ COULD BE DIANNE FEINSTEIN’S CHALLENGER
    http://www.newsweek.com/republican-s...ee-jews-904652

The man in question is Patrick Little, an extremist with hardline anti-Semitic views who is backed by David Duke and other far-right extremists. Little will be squaring off in a top-two primary with 10 other Republicans as well as Democrats and independents on June 5 for the chance to oppose veteran Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein. According to a recent poll, released last week, he very much has a chance of winning the right to face off with the incumbent.

A poll conducted by local ABC News affiliates along with the polling company Survey USA, suggested that Little is polling at 18 percent of the vote on the Republican ticket, a full 10 points ahead of his next strongest opponent. The 84-year-old Feinstein, who first entered office way back in 1992, at the start of Bill Clinton’s first term, remains a solid favorite to win the state—polling at 39 percent.
    Druff, I’ve heard you say a number of times that you pretty much wouldn’t vote for a Democrat under any circumstance. If Little gets the GOP nod and ends up closing the gap with the Dem candidate (currently most likely Feinstein), would you still abstain from voting for a Dem even if it meant that Little would possibly win the election?

Comments

FPS_Russia: God dammit Mumbles why don't you mobilize the Jewish vote. Great candidate don't listen to this idiot.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-03-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information