Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: free vpn

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    With all Muck Ficon has shown to you as a poster as to what a treasure he must be like in real life and you are surprised he has to pay for a professional vpn service? Willie come on.
    You sit on this site and have conversations with yourself all night...every night. Apparently you don't know what a VPN is, or why some people use them.

Correct. I don't see the point. Who do you think you are hiding from?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

You sit on this site and have conversations with yourself all night...every night. Apparently you don't know what a VPN is, or why some people use them.

LOL and I thought your being crazy on this forum was just a troll..

Its a way to circumvent a forum ban (2+2), and to disguise your IP location. Using a VPN is smart and also recommended for a variety of different things. Unless you like all websites to know exactly where you live, if you care and aren't afraid of being DDOS'd playing poker etc.

Comments

splitthis: Goal is to turn your neg rep into positive

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Its a way to circumvent a forum ban (2+2), and to disguise your IP location. Using a VPN is smart and also recommended for a variety of different things. Unless you like all websites to know exactly where you live, if you care and aren't afraid of being DDOS'd playing poker etc.

So the people that have the vpn are the ones stealing the blinds each time ACR gets attacked? That would obviously make it worth it if those hands mattered. The rep told me it was a site wide problem and the tournaments get canceled. So even if I had the vpn and I was one of the guys in there stealing the blinds it wouldn't count anyway. And as far as privacy that was never a thing for me. But obv if people are using this to play on stars and 888 and it was fool proof I'd do it. Or if ACR stopped canceling tournaments during ddos and all the blind stealing helped I would too.

Load Metric

So the people that have the vpn are the ones stealing the blinds each time ACR gets attacked? That would obviously make it worth it if those hands mattered. The rep told me it was a site wide problem and the tournaments get canceled. So even if I had the vpn and I was one of the guys in there stealing the blinds it wouldn't count anyway. And as far as privacy that was never a thing for me. But obv if people are using this to play on stars and 888 and it was fool proof I'd do it. Or if ACR stopped canceling tournaments during ddos and all the blind stealing helped I would too.
    It's a bigger threat/problem for people who play Heads-Up and higher stakes. If you could know someones IP location while sitting them HU, you could then in theory DDOS them, which would disconnect them at which point in time you could steal all there blinds and win every-time. Heads-Up Hyper turbos would be the optimal space to run this line. A good example of why you should always be careful exposing your IP wherever you are, especially if you play a game in which involves money.

Say I played heads up vs. druff having visited this site without a VPN, he could in theory by knowing my IP have me DDOS'd while playing heads up and id be disconnected while he stole my blinds. A winner every time. This is old trick these days, but decent example of why VPNs are a good thing to use.

Comments

splitthis: 288 to go

Load Metric
    more importantly, WHY do you want to browse there? poker is faggot, dead, etc.

Load Metric

It's a bigger threat/problem for people who play Heads-Up and higher stakes. If you could know someones IP location while sitting them HU, you could then in theory DDOS them, which would disconnect them at which point in time you could steal all there blinds and win every-time. Heads-Up Hyper turbos would be the optimal space to run this line. A good example of why you should always be careful exposing your IP wherever you are, especially if you play a game in which involves money.

Say I played heads up vs. druff having visited this site without a VPN, he could in theory by knowing my IP have me DDOS'd while playing heads up and id be disconnected while he stole my blinds. A winner every time. This is old trick these days, but decent example of why VPNs are a good thing to use.
    Yeah I only play in poker games 4 handed and higher but I could see that if I played heads up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    dead for who? Poker is alive and well my friend.
    I'd prefer a vpn vs changing my ip addy. Any suggestions Garrett?

Comments

SysOp: was just messing around

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    dead for who? Poker is alive and well my friend.
    I'd prefer a vpn vs changing my ip addy. Any suggestions Garrett?
    a free vpn is most likely gonna be garbage and whored out. Like muck said, just shell out the cash and buy one.

Thread Information