Size:  308.2 KB

Load Metric
    lol at letting this 60 year old whore attempt to roast you poorly

Comments

splitthis: Lol ow that doesnt hurt.

Load Metric
    classic chaps tho
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    honestly his silence actually says alot

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Impressed with how green your grass is ma'am, and how you have a table to do coke off of outside.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Definitely looks like a lawnmower Chaps would own. Right out of the pawnshop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Ive had that lawnmower for 22 years, only thing Ive ever done for it was add gas and oil. Craftsmen.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Not possible, wait a minute, Kushner in Saudi hmmm. shipping us the Goy gasoline huh, it just never ends... lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Ive had that lawnmower for 22 years, only thing Ive ever done for it was add gas and oil. Craftsmen.
    What does that mean? I have known people that have had dishwashers for 22 years and they make a terrible racket and don't clean properly. Just because its old does not make it any less of a piece of shit. That lawnmower is a piece of shit. Look at that dude, he can barely push it. For $500 you can get a solid push mower at Home Depot. It will give you a much better cut, a lot quieter and not give the poor sap pushing it a heart attack in the heat.

Load Metric

What does that mean? I have known people that have had dishwashers for 22 years and they make a terrible racket and don't clean properly. Just because its old does not make it any less of a piece of shit. That lawnmower is a piece of shit. Look at that dude, he can barely push it. For $500 you can get a solid push mower at Home Depot. It will give you a much better cut, a lot quieter and not give the poor sap pushing it a heart attack in the heat.
    Truest shit you ever said. What kinda lawn mower do you own?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

I don't own one. Never have. But my dad has a pretty nice one.

Load Metric
    Which one is Chaps?

Comments

splitthis: Lolz
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

If it aint broke dont fix it.

Load Metric

Not logged into the right dupe when you answered yourself? Or meth?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Not logged into the right dupe when you answered yourself? Or meth?
    the two aren't mutually exclusive. meant to post on my LastPaperTowel dupe.

Load Metric

biggest problem with small motors is there is a small pin in the float bowl that allows fuel to enter the carberator. there is a very small rubber gasket that creates a seal when the bowl is full this rubber gasket can swell and restrict the amount of fuel the motor needs can cause the motor to not start or a very annoying surging issue.
    a small motor tec would charge $60 or more to fix this problem with a 2cent part and 20min of time max.

i would think that if you have a small motor machine for 22years with no maintenance or fuel stabilizer its like a fucking miracle. congrats.

btw your lawn is a very nice green color must be a excellent aspect.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Johnny is MIA. His phone is disconnected and I havent resorted to calling his open relationship boyfriend yet because he is difficult to talk to. I may have to do a drive by of his place soon, during the day only, and that can be sketchy. I am back to cutting my own grass with my tired old lawnmower. Who wants to be on the prayer card with Johnny Sunday?

Anywho, i am swimming 4 days a week. It is good therapy for the ankle that cant take alot of other shit anymore. Once I get full range back will return to biking. Healthy food is going well. Still no vodka. I find I do alot more thinking without it. Thats good and bad. Still havent started reading the Bible but do attend church every Sunday. I still swear alot. Motherfucker is my favorite word. I guess I will put Johnny and me on same card this week.

To all who have received grace from the prayers, I am glad. To those still waiting, they will continue, be open with all senses to the gifts that arrive. Be thankful once they do.

Comments

big dick: pray for me sister

sonatine: <3
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    guys back must be fucked up his posture looks prettyyy bad

I do this Sunday and every Sunday please

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Deleted
    Edit: oh shit is that really him, wattup bro.
    Deleted

Load Metric
    Johnny is MIA. His phone is disconnected and I havent resorted to calling his open relationship boyfriend yet because he is difficult to talk to. I may have to do a drive by of his place soon, during the day only, and that can be sketchy. I am back to cutting my own grass with my tired old lawnmower. Who wants to be on the prayer card with Johnny Sunday?

Anywho, i am swimming 4 days a week. It is good therapy for the ankle that cant take alot of other shit anymore. Once I get full range back will return to biking. Healthy food is going well. Still no vodka. I find I do alot more thinking without it. Thats good and bad. Still havent started reading the Bible but do attend church every Sunday. I still swear alot. Motherfucker is my favorite word. I guess I will put Johnny and me on same card this week.

To all who have received grace from the prayers, I am glad. To those still waiting, they will continue, be open with all senses to the gifts that arrive. Be thankful once they do.
    Would you shut the fuck up with your Joel Osteen recycled crap please.

Load Metric

Would you shut the fuck up with your Joel Osteen recycled crap please.

Draymond go count your millions you jackass. Please put me on the Sunday card splitthis.

Thread Information