View Poll Results: Is PEACH a good nickname for Garrett Adelstein?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 33.33%
  • No

3 25.00%
  • Fuck You LPT

5 41.67%

Thread: Garrett Adelstein Thread + PEACH Nickname Poll + You guys are a great team here at PFA

Banned
    Load Metric

Garrett Adelstein Thread + PEACH Nickname Poll + You guys are a great team here at PFA

Hello

Is " PEACH " a good nickname for GA? Garrett Adelstein.

Vote in the Poll. My polls on PFA have been getting huge action and an uncountable amount of votes. I think it is rolling the score like old school Galaga. My polls are hot. Don't get shut out.

I have posted about how Garrett Adelstein is an interesting person and poker player. Friday night the LastPaperTowel birthed the nickname " Peach " for Garrett because his initials are GA and he looks like a sweet piece of fruit. He is awesome.

Georgia = Peach for the birds and DNegs.

Dan Zack mentioned on the LATB Monday call in show that he liked the nickname PEACH for Garrett. Then Joey Ingram said on his live show that he was not sure about PEACH as a nickname for GA, but would consider the idea. Joey was rewatching the Aussie Matt explosion from a couple days ago against Leon the Bruiser. Matt Kirk is a known Towelist. Matt Kirk is a decendant of James T Kirk, JTK being an obvious LPT, and was born in a quasar far, far away. Yes, that's right, James T Kirk had full sexual intercourse with a Quasar in outer space that gave birth to the alien known as Aussie Matt. Legit. Brawny brought Matt to Earth a couple decades ago. Matt is billions of years old in the crypto world. Towelists everywhere are proud of Matt Kirk and not proud of Alec Torellli. Howard Lederer is not a good person. Steve Wynn treats good looking women poorly, bad looking women like men+1, and men like total dog shit. You suck Steve and you always have.

Wynn stock is done. New Crew coming to town, and they are mostly powerful women. You started this Steve. Your master works won't be worth enough $$$ to compete in the spaces the future of gambling is moving into. Pass the torch old man. Steve Wynn has been a known bad person longer than i have been alive.

Polk > DNegs

Do you think PEACH is a good nickname for Garrett Adelstein?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Hello

Vote in the Poll. My polls on PFA have been getting huge action and an uncountable amount of votes. I think it is rolling the score like old school Galaga. My polls are hot. Don't get shut out.

I have posted about how Garrett Adelstein is an interesting person and poker player. Friday night the LastPaperTowel birthed the nickname " Peach " for Garrett because his initials are GA and he looks like a sweet piece of fruit. He is awesome.

Dan Zack mentioned on the LATB Monday call in show that he liked the nickname PEACH for Garrett. Then Joey Ingram said on his live show that he was not sure about PEACH as a nickname for GA, but would consider the idea. Joey was rewatching the Aussie Matt explosion from a couple days ago against Leon the Bruiser. Matt Kirk is a known Towelist. Matt Kirk is a decendant of James T Kirk, JTK being an obvious LPT, and was born in a quasar far, far away. Yes, that's right, James T Kirk had full sexual intercourse with a Quasar in outer space that gave birth to the alien known as Aussie Matt. Legit. Brawny brought Matt to Earth a couple decades ago. Matt is billions of years old in the crypto world. Towelists everywhere are proud of Matt Kirk and not proud of Alec Torellli. Howard Lederer is not a good person. Steve Wynn treats good looking women poorly, bad looking women like men+1, and men like total dog shit. You suck Steve and you always have.

Wynn stock is done. New Crew coming to town, and they are mostly powerful women. You started this Steve. Your master works won't be worth enough $$$ to compete in the spaces the future of gambling is moving into. Pass the torch old man. Steve Wynn has been a known bad person longer than i have been alive.

Polk > DNegs

Can I start a poll as to how drunk this paper towel fool was when he posted the ramblings above.. Holy Fuck my brain hurt after reading this.. I thought that fool FTPJesus rambled going from one topic to another without breaking paragraphs up but fuck this shit. This paper towel mofo just set a new low bar in PFA history.

Load Metric
    NO.

Peach is a horrible kinckname.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Sonatine > Alex Rocha > Garrett

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post
    Hello

Polk > DNegs

Can I start a poll as to how drunk this paper towel fool was when he posted the ramblings above.. Holy Fuck my brain hurt after reading this.. I thought that fool FTPJesus rambled going from one topic to another without breaking paragraphs up but fuck this shit. This paper towel mofo just set a new low bar in PFA history.
    Hello

Thank you for your aggressively negative post. That must be a good thing for me. Keep spinning those old tires man, the rims gotta bite sometime. Chris "Jesus" Ferguson is not the real Jesus. The real Jesus was a an original Towelist from ole. rambling on is for birds.

I hope all of the thousands of millions of billions of trillions that have voted in this poll watch Peach aka Gaerret Adelstein on LATB. He is a fun player to watch. DNegs wants you to watch him so that you will be convinced that higher rake is better for the players. Joey Ingram is great.

Fear The Walking Dead season New seems good. i've only seen 4 episodes and none of the past shows. Seems cool. Nick died. Damn.

I hope you will consider Towelism. It may help wipe away all of this negativity you bring to this forum and to life.

Peace

LPT

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Sonatine > Alex Rocha > Garrett

Maybe. This Sonatine fellow must be something very special. Since i've only heard of Peach, I can't agree or disagree.

Thanks for posting

LPT

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

The PEACH is live, on delay, on Live at the Bike right now. Dan Zack is playing. Ryan Feldman commentating. Great game. Check it out and the up and coming religion, Towelism, at a computer near you.

Doug Polk.

Peace

LPT

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

The PEACH is live, on delay, on Live at the Bike right now. Dan Zack is playing. Ryan Feldman commentating. Great game. Check it out and the up and coming religion, Towelism, at a computer near you.

Doug Polk.

Peace

LPT
    Note. shout out to Doug Polk. I am obviously not Doug Polk. I am a paper towel.

LPT

Load Metric
    What kind of douchebag takes time to babble in type writhing format?......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

Dan Zack mentioned, as a commentator on air during the Friday $100/$100/$200 game, that he loves the nickname PEACH for Garrett Adelstein. He said that GA is aware of the Peach nickname phenomena. I mean we got tens of thousands of votes/donations from this one post right? Maybe? Kinda Close like Horse Shoes?

If you see Garrett Adelstein during the WSOP 2018, please say " Hey Peach ". Some waves in the deepest parts of the oceans start as splashes in landlocked creeks thousands of miles away.

Peach is one of the players that could bring poker back.

Peace

LPT

Load Metric
    ok you are literally fucking retarded

Load Metric
    In some languages “Peach” is a slang word for Cunt.... so fun nicknamed
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Peach is a dumb nickname because my gf is in Georgia rn and she says peaches are not as abundant as you would think. How about cotton?
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Peach is a dumb nickname because my gf is in Georgia rn and she says peaches are not as abundant as you would think. How about cotton?

no, not at all. south Carolina prob has more peaches nowadays. Georgia has a lot of chicken farms up north, a lot of democrats in the middle of the state and peanuts and soybeans down south.

Thread Information