Thread: I will be there....

Load Metric

I will be there....

This will be my 10th year in a row of going. I love it there. I am not a baller and only stay 7 - 13 days. I usually play 2 WSOP events and other various tournaments around town.

This time I can only stay 7 days starting June 9th and will be staying at the Rio. I will be playing event #21B Millionaire Maker and maybe some daily deepstacks or other events around town.

Who else is coming....what you going to play?

as Ronnie the Limo Driver says ..."Let's fuck some whores!" LOL

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Fucking Whores/TID Rep
    Last edited by Matt The Rat; 04-30-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hope to see you there, Matt.

Unfortunately you will be arriving just as I am unavailable, as I will be doing some non-gambling stuff in Vegas during the weekend of the 8th-10th. Then I'll be bouncing outta town for a bit, and I'll be back just before you leave. So you are flying back on the 16th?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hope to see you there, Matt.

Unfortunately you will be arriving just as I am unavailable, as I will be doing some non-gambling stuff in Vegas during the weekend of the 8th-10th. Then I'll be bouncing outta town for a bit, and I'll be back just before you leave. So you are flying back on the 16th?
    I am leaving the morning of the 15th. If I have a large score I will extend my stay so hard to say. Maybe we can meet up the 14th if it works out. I have to keep my 9 year streak alive of bringing something from Canada and giving to you or Brandon. I am going to try and meet up with Brandon but that is always hit and miss.

You can't miss out on the Maple cookies and the once a year frustrating situations we always seem to get into when we meet up.

Thread Information