Thread: Is ACR Solvent?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Is ACR Solvent?

What are the odds that this shit bag poker site could actually pay out every balance owed if that day came?

Currently you can't even launch their software let alone play.

The site has been unplayable for the last week which they've been blaming on DDoS attacks which most agree is bullshit.

The Sunday Million has a 250k overlay every week along with the majority of their other guaranteed MTTs.

People on real grinders facebook and 2p2 selling balances at 50%.

I won't be selling mine but I'm cashing off as soon as I can get back into my account.

Comments

Sanlmar: Wow
    Last edited by BuSTMeANuT; 04-30-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Idk I am starting to wonder now too, they def are running a shady op. Why not just slash the guarantees tho, they could easily operate profitably ...

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Idk I am starting to wonder now too, they def are running a shady op. Why not just slash the guarantees tho, they could easily operate profitably ...

Bro you tilted @wsop so hard they are attacking ACR multiple times daily now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It is getting quite suspicious right now.

Are there any reports of successful cashouts since this started?

Someone on RealGrinders claims his was rejected.

What could possibly be the justification for rejecting cashout requests, unless either:

1) They are broke
    -or-
    2) They are trying to "force" their users to wait this out, and don't want people jumping ship

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It is getting quite suspicious right now.

Are there any reports of successful cashouts since this started?

Someone on RealGrinders claims his was rejected.

What could possibly be the justification for rejecting cashout requests, unless either:

1) They are broke
    -or-
    2) They are trying to "force" their users to wait this out, and don't want people jumping ship
    I've heard some people say they've received cashouts and others say they haven't been able to put one through because of all the attacks.

For anyone trying to cashout make sure you attempt to do so when the site appears to be working and not when it's in the middle of a DDos attack which is usally going to be really late at night or early afternoon.

These attacks started around last week Wednesday and everyday their have been some issues but funny enough Sunday they cancelled the Million Dollar Guarantee tournament that overlays a few hundred grand each week probably because it might overlay $400k or so with all of these attacks BUT they let every other tourney run and for the most part they went okay from what I've heard with only a few small hiccups.

The silence by this network not caring about doing damage control after all of ChicagoJoey's videos that lead to them being booted off 2+2 because they refused to answer questions is very scary.

Some people have this belief because the network is associated with BetCris (a huge wealthy sports book) that this is why they are willing to give away so much trying to grow but gambling companies are very greedy wanting to take people for every dollar they can. This isn't just gambling sites it's business 101. A company can be worth a billion dollars but has a section or other business that is costing them money they won't let it go on forever so I don't get how ACR is continuing to have huge overlays along with spending in TV advertising (I saw an ad during the NFL Draft).

Something has felt shady with them for years and their security has always been a shit show that cost me thousands from colluders they refused to look into and disconnection problems starting around a month or two before the very first million dollar guaranteed tournament they ran happened, which they waited like 6 hours into before cancelling and refunding every person because of these "DDos attacks".

Other poker/gambling sites have had their share of DDos attacks. Not too long ago Bet Online was attacked for a few weeks but ACR(WPN) has had it the worst for the past few years and handles the issue like a bunch of incompetent goons.

If you call their support phone number you will hear an on hold message from CEO Phil Nagy that they will be with you soon but are busy talking to other customers "cause we rock". I'm sure it's his attempt at humor but it's very immature to have that as a business greeting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They didnt even try to adress the issues..

The way phill "talked" it was almost like a dog whistle telling everyone we are the grimmiest site and u could colude and use bots and bum hunt and il provide a wild wild west of enviroments as long as all u crooks pay rake...

To this day i cant understand why they just didnt just spend a couple of 100k reinventing themselves and fixing mucked cards ect..Its almost like an abandoned site (ownership/managment wise)..

Acr is finished.

I hope all the decent players get there money..

I hope all the bum hunting/seat scripting/hud useing/multi tabling/nit motherfuckers lose theres..

Lollollolhahahahalololololhahalibtards......

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: What no Global Poker fellatio post for your shitty "sweepstake" site?

Thread Information