Thread: Ashton Kutcher - How much did you lose investing in that JEWISH Demi Moore?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Ashton Kutcher - How much did you lose investing in that JEWISH Demi Moore?

And now with Mila Kunis? Are you fucking kidding me? You know she "hangs out" with jewish men in giant blue t-shirts right? Get your get together.

Load Metric
    Will one of my underlings please post the picture so young Ashton can see what he's getting into. Ashton you have to realize you aren't her only sponsor.

Load Metric
    The photo was similar to this but it was taken during her getting pregnant phase. Also the guys shirt was way bigger and more blue. And he certainly wasnt you Ashton.

Name:  mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-pregnant-dodgers.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  31.4 KB

Load Metric
    Come on underlings what the fuck. I can't get much more decriptive but I will try. She had a dodgers hat on because she still wanted people to look at her body back then. In the background there were cars so I assume they were walking through a parking lot. She was being flanked by at least four Jewish men but mainly this one jew with a gigantic blue t shirt that could easily double as a tarp for the infield if it rained that day. I wouldn't doubt if all those guys banged her later on thst evening but for sure Big Blue did.

Ashton whatever you do please get your paternity checked out by a non-jewish doctor before any more investing is done with this one. This was just a convenience marriage anyway and I think deep down you know that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In California I am pretty sure once you sign the birth certificate as the father actual paternity doesn't matter. No inside information, but I am guessing he is the father and she never even cheated on him FWIW.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    In California I am pretty sure once you sign the birth certificate as the father actual paternity doesn't matter. No inside information, but I am guessing he is the father and she never even cheated on him FWIW.

You would know since you are from there. But let's just say they looked awfully chummy in the photos. I still would like those pics to be posted.

Ashton I'm not trying to be rude, but let's face it, you are an Iowa hick and are no match for Kaballah worshiping psychopaths like Moore and Kunis. Find Jesus.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    And now with Mila Kunis? Are you fucking kidding me? You know she "hangs out" with jewish men in giant blue t-shirts right? Get your get together.
    Despite having minimal talent he's still landing big roles = Jewish ancestry. If he's not a good % Jew he better keep rockin that Kaballah bracelet. FFS He almost has the same last name as the Good Son.

I think his acting sucks but punk'd was fucking epic.

FPS trivia
    See if you can name the Cryto Jew, here's the clue.

A former account executive for Merrill Lynch, Sid Roth was raised in a traditional Jewish home, yet religious tradition provided no answers when he hit rock bottom in 1972. With his life out of control and his marriage in shambles, Sid was set free from demonic oppression through a supernatural encounter with Jesus. Immediately, he began to boldly proclaim Jesus as the […]
    Answer

Benny lol Hinn Name:  benny_hinn011.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  80.8 KB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Dang I was never gonna guess benny hinn. Even the Jews hate that guy.

Load Metric
    I don't think he's Jew but even if he is I bet it's way less of a percent than Mila Kunis. At the very least he should get to see this thread and see those big blue parkin lot pimpin photos so he can judge for himself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    The photo was similar to this but it was taken during her getting pregnant phase. Also the guys shirt was way bigger and more blue. And he certainly wasnt you Ashton.

Name:  mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-pregnant-dodgers.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  31.4 KB
    Mika Kunis was sitting right below me during Game 2 of the World Series. She is even hotter in person and seemed nice to everybody. She was sitting with an older man, who was clearly not Kelso.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    FYI, parents don’t sign birth certificates in CA, doctors do.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Despite having minimal talent he's still landing big roles = Jewish ancestry. If he's not a good % Jew he better keep rockin that Kaballah bracelet. FFS He almost has the same last name as the Good Son.

I think his acting sucks but punk'd was fucking epic.

FPS trivia
    See if you can name the Cryto Jew, here's the clue.

A former account executive for Merrill Lynch, Sid Roth was raised in a traditional Jewish home, yet religious tradition provided no answers when he hit rock bottom in 1972. With his life out of control and his marriage in shambles, Sid was set free from demonic oppression through a supernatural encounter with Jesus. Immediately, he began to boldly proclaim Jesus as the […]
    Answer

Benny lol Hinn Name:  benny_hinn011.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  80.8 KB

haha thats funny. now do your boy brother nathaniel.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Haha you guessed BN aka America's Brother.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chaps do you realize I used to be the most tolerant anti war, tree hugging, progressive Bernie bro on this site?
    Actually I still am but what changed, I learned there's a small, powerful group engaged in a global conspiracy to have me and my kind driven to extinction via massive non white immigration for nothing other than their own selfish delusion.

It's not because they care about minorities or any of that crap. I've proven it and double checked over and over and over. There's no longer any rebuttals, the evidence is that overwhelming.

Just in case there's any doubt.
    Johnny Gat uploaded a new vid titled Peter Sweden before selling out. Check it out.
    It's more about the who's and why's of the destruction of Europe than it is about Peter Sweden.
    Once again Johnny Gat crushes

Chaps what do you think about this situation? Am I wrong or what, just curious and i won't even issue a rebuttal of your opinion. Do you know a bunch of Muslim immigrants, are they cool or what?

Edit: Just for Chaps a lil fyi, here's a headline from pol
    Chinese Money Launderers Took 50% of Vancouvers Prime Real Estate
    A 2016 report from Transparency International said that almost 50 per cent of Vancouver’s most expensive properties are owned through legal mechanisms, such as trusts and shell companies, which are used to hide true ownership.
    In an interview, Clement said that the allegations laid out in Langdale’s report — specifically, that Triads are producing deadly chemical narcotics in Chinese factories, shipping the drugs to B.C., and laundering proceeds of crime in Vancouver before returning funds to Chinese factory production — are completely accurate.
    Then from the comments
    My Chinese boss said the Chinese have a word for canada that literally means "for the taking
    He told me and laughed about it
    t. Chinese restaurant worker
    Idk I guess I'm just not into cuckoldery like many if not most other people, god help us lol
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-29-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    عليك أن ترمي يهودا على البئر

Comments

FPS_Russia: haha very nice
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Chaps do you realize I used to be the most tolerant anti war, tree hugging, progressive Bernie bro on this site?
    Actually I still am
    I wonder if FPS knows that Bernie Sanders is a Brooklyn Jew?

Comments

FPS_Russia: yea, i'm not racist. if potus Bernie may pass hate speech laws, slightly less Pentacon funding, that's it. I figure by his 3rd year we can open some gulags for staunch Republicans haha.

Thread Information