Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: who going to wsop this year? PFA meetup possible? Gang gang? We out here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    please judge me im all ears
    You suck for trying to prevent Michael's stake. You suck worse for implying you weren't a fan of the best time period in PFA history that Cmoney funded and which Michael vividly painted for us via his amazing live coverage and trip reports.

Yes Drexel did provide the single greatest live coverage of the summer, covering OSAs final table at the Orleans, but no one can touch Michael's body of work. And if it wasn't for a cooler here or a bad beat there it would have been a profitable as well.

I'm gonna try not to post in this thread anymore bease no one wants to hear what I have to say but Id ask you to please stop with these awful takes as a favor to me to make that easier.
    i'd love to play your hero heads-up, just to get a measure of how good he really is...

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

You suck for trying to prevent Michael's stake. You suck worse for implying you weren't a fan of the best time period in PFA history that Cmoney funded and which Michael vividly painted for us via his amazing live coverage and trip reports.

Yes Drexel did provide the single greatest live coverage of the summer, covering OSAs final table at the Orleans, but no one can touch Michael's body of work. And if it wasn't for a cooler here or a bad beat there it would have been a profitable as well.

I'm gonna try not to post in this thread anymore bease no one wants to hear what I have to say but Id ask you to please stop with these awful takes as a favor to me to make that easier.
    i'd love to play your hero heads-up, just to get a measure of how good he really is...
    Yeah but you're awful at poker. So how exactly would your read or feel matter?

Comments

garrett: Solid troll hater
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    he has a point, garrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Yeah but you're awful at poker. So how exactly would your read or feel matter?

Sweet red tilt Garrett. $63; need I say more?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Show me State bros Willie/serryless lmao, oh my gawd Missouri fucking-A im falling....

Neither of you want the heat I can bring, we will show your State, mark my words...

bc last I can recall aint shit memorable came from that "Show Me State" not a god damn thing.

Comments

WillieMcFML: “the heat I can bring” rep

jsearles22: Tell us more about the heat

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    please judge me im all ears

I don't like grown men who beg from other grown men it annoys me what can I say.
    I will respect your wish and stay out of this thread and the other stake threads

Comments

splitthis: Manly

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    At palazzo right now and be drunk for next 24 hours so get your stakes while you can. On mini heater Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    PM sent

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Over/under 9.5 PMs CMoney has gotten since the start of his $1500 thread asking for their own stake lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Over/under 9.5 PMs CMoney has gotten since the start of his $1500 thread asking for their own stake lol
    -1500 you were one of them

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Up until 20 minutes ago you would have been wrong...lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Up until 20 minutes ago you would have been wrong...lol

Lol - hope to see you there buddy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I have done the whole Vegas broke thing before (when I was 22). And at the time I thought it was cool. Sleeping at the circus circus chaple a couple times and living at the crack holiday house motel across from Stratosphere I know what Vegas is like with almost nothing. And it not pretty. One of the worst possible places on this planet to be if you are not balling I have ever seen. The depression, loneliness, and despair will come find you quick. There is no escape, Hence this is why I vowed to never ever return unless I was in a different financial position. I saw the potential this place had If you had some dough. About 3 years ago I was able to return and do things right. Brought my family, Stayed at the Westin Lake Las Vegas for a week, rented a nice truck. Went to The Grand Canyon, had great shopping and was able to visit some of my favorite restaurants there like M buffet, naked fish, in in out ( I know stupid shit). Did the whole shooting thing at a gun shop (I hate guns but I went along) and the gambling was fun. So basically two completely different experiences in the exact same place. All to say its not a good look to be dependent on others. But all this to say there were quite a few people who were exceptionally nice and generous to me during my first trip there. One of them being from dd Tommyboy. I knew he was a hell of a poker player but that was it never had known him at all. All to say that one evening I was eating with a bunch of the micon (shout out to micon) crew and he had heard I was pretty short. He gave me 20$ and said here maybe you can use this after the meal. He never knew me and I never knew him but I never forgot that gesture for some reason from a complete stranger. It would be my honor to give Tommyboy $100 if I ever saw him these days to repay that small but extremely generous selfless gesture. So there is something to be said or those who show generosity and kindness to those in a bad or less fortunate situation.
    I actually think the description in those first trips sound more poetic and romantic. One of the coolest nights there was when I was on Fremont, flirting with girls, and seeing all the madness and then realizing no hotels there had a room that night, and finding this cool ass abandoned alley that was closed off behind the stage area, and making my bed there for the night.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i'm about to eat some hot wings with ranch

going to let split and mumbles do the heavy lifting while i wait to snipe the $1500 seat

if i win, it will go to one of the boston bros - crowe or kunt

if they don't want it, it goes to mrobot

if i am able to snipe, just want a 5% final table only bonus

unless they have played an event i don't know about, pretty sure this would be popping their wsop cherry. i think they have given enough to this site that they deserve something BACK

maybe cmoney would be amendable to put it towards the $1000 tag-team event (the other $500 going towards travel, drinking, shenanigans?)
    I can let some things slide...but ranch on a hot wing?....wtf
    Name:  20891153.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  105.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I have done the whole Vegas broke thing before (when I was 22). And at the time I thought it was cool. Sleeping at the circus circus chaple a couple times and living at the crack holiday house motel across from Stratosphere I know what Vegas is like with almost nothing. And it not pretty. One of the worst possible places on this planet to be if you are not balling I have ever seen. The depression, loneliness, and despair will come find you quick. There is no escape, Hence this is why I vowed to never ever return unless I was in a different financial position. I saw the potential this place had If you had some dough. About 3 years ago I was able to return and do things right. Brought my family, Stayed at the Westin Lake Las Vegas for a week, rented a nice truck. Went to The Grand Canyon, had great shopping and was able to visit some of my favorite restaurants there like M buffet, naked fish, in in out ( I know stupid shit). Did the whole shooting thing at a gun shop (I hate guns but I went along) and the gambling was fun. So basically two completely different experiences in the exact same place. All to say its not a good look to be dependent on others. But all this to say there were quite a few people who were exceptionally nice and generous to me during my first trip there. One of them being from dd Tommyboy. I knew he was a hell of a poker player but that was it never had known him at all. All to say that one evening I was eating with a bunch of the micon (shout out to micon) crew and he had heard I was pretty short. He gave me 20$ and said here maybe you can use this after the meal. He never knew me and I never knew him but I never forgot that gesture for some reason from a complete stranger. It would be my honor to give Tommyboy $100 if I ever saw him these days to repay that small but extremely generous selfless gesture. So there is something to be said or those who show generosity and kindness to those in a bad or less fortunate situation.
    I actually think the description in those first trips sound more poetic and romantic. One of the coolest nights there was when I was on Fremont, flirting with girls, and seeing all the madness and then realizing no hotels there had a room that night, and finding this cool ass abandoned alley that was closed off behind the stage area, and making my bed there for the night.
    Poetic and romantic? More like pathetic. Sleeping in an alley? If you have no where to stay, and no money. Going to Vegas is a horrible idea. You do it because you know PFA members are going to feel sorry for you and hook you up. You are nice guy Michael. Honestly though, all you are doing is taking advantage of other members of this forum.

Comments

big dick: fuck jew lips
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Here comes puke ficon with an opinion no one cares about..........typical........

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I'm gonna go the week of may 29th I think, and play event 3, the plo8.

Gonna do this one on my dime which might not be a great idea in theory, but I'm a poet, and the worst that could happen is some good material.

Hope to see you out there!

Load Metric
    I'll be there from June 12th to July 10th. I'll be playing between 7 and 10 events.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    i may come over but possibly buying a house this summer so idk

Load Metric
    maybe ill just come over for a week when todge is in town so i can catch up with him and get him to fix my acct lol

Load Metric
    guess ill be going on a tod hunt

Thread Information