Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: who going to wsop this year? PFA meetup possible? Gang gang? We out here?

Load Metric
    I believe these guys are all friendly to each other, some have money and some not so much.... as through the years it is easy to see that there are some here that are overly generous and have no problem to help a friend to enjoy a meet up with out them feeling uncomfortable cause they can't afford some of the activities and of course some will not be happy about it and some will spend a bit extra to keep the gang together. especially if he is a fun entertaining dude.

all this being said it does show poor character to place assumption of a sponsorship on a public forum. with out some sort of prior acknowledgement from cmoney.

edit: could be cmoney needs some one to slap some chic around for him, thats gota be worth somthing
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 05-03-2018 at 04:28 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    For fucks sake there could be a thread made tomorrow where cmoney announces he's staking garrett, who I fucking hate more than anyone here besides limitles, and you wouldn't hear a peep from me about trying to talk him out of it. Not because I wouldn't hate that the fucker got it, but because who the fuck am I to tell the resident financial guru how to spend his discretionary income. Who the fuck am I to tell someone what they should and shouldn't enjoy sweating?

For you guys to factor in how dumb you must know you look telling someone so much better than you to stop a stake, and then still going through with it anyway, means you come from a place of hatred that I can't comprehend. And it's Michael of all people. Not OSA or garrett, fucking Michael. The one person here who is impossible to hate.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: agree with a lot of this except hating les Michael is a very likeable guy

jacosta24: I made BGC's sig!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    I believe these guys are all friendly to each other, some have money and some not so much.... as through the years it is easy to see that there are some here that are overly generous and have no problem to help a friend to enjoy a meet up with out them feeling uncomfortable cause they can't afford some of the activities and of course some will not be happy about it and some will spend a bit extra to keep the gang together. especially if he is a fun entertaining dude.

all this being said it does show poor character to place assumption of a sponsorship on a public forum. with out some sort of prior acnoligment from cmoney.

edit: could be cmoney needs some one to slap some chic around for him, thats gota be worth somthing
    Good post, I am just wondering though why you thought the word acnoligment even looked remotely like correct spelling?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: ya that was a mistake ill fix it thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    On a side note, can someone explain to this old white guy what "gang gang" is?

I keep seeing it written on the internet, but I have no idea what the fuck it means.
    Me and Sonatine pretty much go to Desus and Mero clips to keep up with the latest slang.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I don't even know. If I dip even one toe into your thread that's just 10 more people I have to search on youtube each day.

Load Metric
    The fuck you nosey shits stay out of Cmoney staking Michael. Cmoney realizes the entertainment value. Stand proud Michael and kill it this summer.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I appreciate your succinctness. You can't get any lower than hating on Michael and Cmoney.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There is nothing wrong with people calling out Michael for stake grubbing.

He is obviously looking for some handouts, so what? If people want to hook him up so be it.

Load Metric
    At palazzo right now and be drunk for next 24 hours so get your stakes while you can. On mini heater Name:  254CAF61-9087-4CF1-B75D-8C12AC88B3AC.jpeg
Views: 986
Size:  2.84 MB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Fuck the haters!!!

WillieMcFML: MINI heater rep

Sloppy Joe: God
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    At palazzo right now and be drunk for next 24 hours so get your stakes while you can. On mini heater Name:  254CAF61-9087-4CF1-B75D-8C12AC88B3AC.jpeg
    nice thread count

Load Metric
    Holla!

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Yeah yeah yeah

Muck Ficon: Keep begging

Silver
    Load Metric
    It must be said, cmoney is God... Living the American dream

Load Metric
    instead of lighting money on fair staking, buy another luxury car and leave it in zod's garage for a year, imo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    instead of lighting money on fair staking, buy another luxury car and leave it in zod's garage for a year, imo

Jesus Christ Get the fuck out of this thread you hating piece of shit. You had a night to sleep on it and still come back hating. For sure try your best to prevent a second chance at by far the coolest thing in this forums history. You are a piece of work.

Comments

splitthis: U right

Load Metric
    If you get too drunk that will last like an hour. A couple years ago I ran up $17,000 and it was gone in 20 minutes on roulette and blackjack. Just tilted. I get your stakes are much higher and I am preaching to the converted, best to sleep this one off and order an bottle of Grey Goose and a $200 meal to your room and watch a movie and pass out. When you wake up at 5am to take a leak you will thank me. Lock the door.

Comments

nunbeater: lol your stakes are much higher....everything is higher than 0

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Jesus Christ Get the fuck out of this thread you hating piece of shit. You had a night to sleep on it and still come back hating. For sure try your best to prevent a second chance at by far the coolest thing in this forums history. You are a piece of work.
    you're right, i did have a night to sleep on it

but you, you just keep posting ROUND THE FUCKING CLOCK - TAKE A FUCKING BREAK ALREADY

go outside - do something, ANYTHING

Load Metric
    cmoney, call up a realtor RIGHT NOW and say you're looking for a nice investment property, willing to put $100k down in cash

thank me later

Comments

splitthis: Boring

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

you're right, i did have a night to sleep on it

but you, you just keep posting ROUND THE FUCKING CLOCK - TAKE A FUCKING BREAK ALREADY

go outside - do something, ANYTHING

I am outaide. You can always hAve the 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. shift McFail. I have by far biggest rep on this site. Second place probably isn't close. It's a lot to live up to. Someone like you wouldn't understand mcfail.

Load Metric
    Stake me bro
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    WillieMc

You still have any old Polaroids of the bad beat pizza cash?

Load Metric
    I just wanna keep calling your name

McFail, McFail McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail, McFail

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    WillieMc

You still have any old Polaroids of the bad beat pizza cash?
    yeah, but my mini mini heater on top of a $1.99 grocery store totinos pizza just doesn't hold a candle to c$'s $100k MINI heater while staying at the pallozzo eating waygu

although i do feel like i earned a lot of hood cred for eating the cheapest meal possible after a headshot

Thread Information