Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: who going to wsop this year? PFA meetup possible? Gang gang? We out here?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Three years til woahhvicky plays her first wsop event. That's the one I'm shooting for.

Load Metric
    Michael....if you need a stake and money, just ask for it. It's pretty obvious what you are doing here. At least Heeb is flat out honest when he begs.

Comments

WillieMcFML: someone had to say it

handicapme: Yup....

big dick: Was thinking the same

donkeykilla: no shit

herbertstemple: offset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Michael....if you need a stake and money, just ask for it. It's pretty obvious what you are doing here. At least Heeb is flat out honest when he begs.
    I already locked one up I think, remember cmoney said he got me?

So was just seeing who wanted to link

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: MichaEl eats you haters for breakfady

splitthis: Plus for breadfady

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post

you really think cmoney was serious when he said he'd give you $50k???

i mean, he might throw you some scraps but jesus

my advice: if you can afford to fly out and find somewhere to sleep, play some sng's, satellites, cash games

if you brick, you brick. but at least you will have 100% of yourself and you won't have to beg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

Last summer 50K was scraps for him. Did he take a hit or something?

Comments

michael: lol, you da man

Load Metric
    lol @ staking "michael" 50k

Load Metric

By "link" you mean have everyone pay for your shit. Didn't you eat a pile of table scraps last time you were in Vegas? Everyone put their leftovers on a plate and gave it to you. You admitted you aren't even sure if you can afford a plane ticket. Where you going to stay? Going to use someone else's comps? Your trip reports are decent, don't get me wrong. I just think you are using your forum fame to get shit. People pity you, and you have been a long time member. Don't abuse it though. Don't start being a Heeb.

Comments

handicapme:

SysOp: lol leftover scraps had me dying

big dick: oh my

herbertstemple: offset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

By "link" you mean have everyone pay for your shit. Didn't you eat a pile of table scraps last time you were in Vegas? Everyone put their leftovers on a plate and gave it to you. You admitted you aren't even sure if you can afford a plane ticket. Where you going to stay? Going to use someone else's comps? Your trip reports are decent, don't get me wrong. I just think you are using your forum fame to get shit. People pity you, and you have been a long time member. Don't abuse it though. Don't start being a Heeb.
    Are you starting to see what not being a douche bag gets you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    lol @ staking "michael" 50k

I agree in not setting the number at something like 50K. There's always a possibility he could run bad during the first half of the series.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

my advice: if you can afford to fly out and find somewhere to sleep, play some sng's, satellites, cash games

if you brick, you brick. but at least you will have 100% of yourself and you won't have to beg
    I never begged for anything last time, if you recall, cmoney openly offered and there's no post anywhere where I actually asked for anything.

If I thought it were that easy I'd just post a give me money for vegas thread.

Props to everyone that helped make the trip awesome.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind just playing cash and hanging out with some pfaers. The best part of the last trip was meeting characters like step, jackdaniels, Brandon, etc, and having off poker table adventures.

That's not exactly what happened Muck.

I had just flown in and Brandon said he might pick me up, so I called him and he said they were all out eating finishing up. I told him I'd meet him after, and he was like naw stop by, meet everyone. And they had hooked up a plate, it was really sweet, with like a handmade name thing, I def appreciated it.

And I never actually asked for a stake last year. I appreciated all the hookups of course, and hope I provided some entertainment for the forum.

Either way, if I do get there, it'd be cool to see everyone again.

Load Metric

You'd have some credibility if you PM'd CMONEY before you posted and asked if you were getting a stake and he gave you an answer. Instead you made an assumption from a post a long time ago that CMONEY was staking you and made a public post assuming he was. You basically are trying to put him in a corner: remember cmoney said he got me?

There is no way in hell a grown man, who if he wanted to play a couple events in the WSOP, could not get a second or third job over a short period of time and save up $5,000 for two $1,500 events and a plane ticket and hotel rooms. Rather than spending all your time and money at that shitty ass dog track trying to hook up with worn out waitresses, you could have easily planned ahead 9 months and paid your own freight. But its easier to come on PFA with your hand out.

No offense, but you are like a stray dog who gets fed and keeps coming back. Anyone who gives you a half eaten steak this go around is nuts.

Comments

snowtracks: Tough but Draymond

big dick: holy shitI i LAUGHED HARD.

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles:

Load Metric
    People hating on Michael does nothing to help convince me anything is real. There is no possible way someone could hate on him id this was the real world. No one could possibly be that big of a hater no matter what. If you truly do hate on Michael and it's real it means there is no person in the entire world safe from your hatred.

Comments

nunbeater: truuuuuu

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    People hating on Michael does nothing to help convince me anything is real. There is no possible way someone could hate on him id this was the real world. No one could possibly be that big of a hater no matter what. If you truly do hate on Michael and it's real it means there is no person in the entire world safe from your hatred.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP, GOOD GOD, TAKE A BREAK.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Lol another pathetic Michael hater Where do you people come from? Is there a factory spithing out you faggots?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On a side note, can someone explain to this old white guy what "gang gang" is?

I keep seeing it written on the internet, but I have no idea what the fuck it means.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Never mind, I just googled it and confirmed it's more really stupid slang by young people which makes our stupid slang of the 80s seem intelligent.

Comments

snowtracks: Gang Gang Gang Gang

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Lol another pathetic Michael hater Where do you people come from? Is there a factory spithing out you faggots?
    If you love this Michael so much, just stake him yourself. Yeah, did not think so.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

If you love this Michael so much, just stake him yourself. Yeah, did not think so.

By all means you and your cronies should continue to try to prevent a second chance at the only feel good story in this site's history.

Load Metric

By all means you and your cronies should continue to try to prevent a second chance at the only feel good story in this site's history.
    If you believe he is a winner, go stake him yourself. Stop being sanctimonious. There is nothing 'feel good' about this story.

Load Metric

If you believe he is a winner, go stake him yourself. Stop being sanctimonious. There is nothing 'feel good' about this story.

This hate wouldn't bother me so much if cmoney just inherited a bunch of money and was some babe in the woods financially or something. Then I could trick myself into believing that you all are good people looking out for him. But when it has been repeatedly established that he is leaps and bounds ahead of everyone in that regard, even you Draymond, all of these attempts at stake blocking can only come from one place.

Thread Information