Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: who going to wsop this year? PFA meetup possible? Gang gang? We out here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Also fuck all you haters in this thread. Donation and stake threads exist for a reason and should be received with open arms, much like the twink who opened his asshole for me last night so I could slide that D all up in there

so real talk 1step - is it not a total fucking turn off to see a man's hairy asshole? surely all of ya'll don't regularly wax that shit? apart from the whole gay thing, I just don't think I cold get past seeing a man's hairy asshole. sure, sometimes chicks have a little around it, but nothing like a man's. i'm comfortable enough in my own masculinity to ask this for the board.....

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I've been lucky enough to have been offered a steak or two by some members of this board for some contributions I've made on the wagering front. I've told every one of them to leave the AmEx at home and take a $20 bill out of the ATM and meet me here instead.

Le Thai - on Fremont across the street from the Heart Atrack Grill

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Love this place. Open invitation to Michael or OSA or Set of Kings or anyone on here the week of June 12th who wants a Pad Thai on me.
    If you want off strip Thai, go to Chada Thai.

Also fuck all you haters in this thread. Donation and stake threads exist for a reason and should be received with open arms, much like the twink who opened his asshole for me last night so I could slide that D all up in there
    I hate to be the one to tell you this, but chada thai is closing next week.
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

so real talk 1step - is it not a total fucking turn off to see a man's hairy asshole? surely all of ya'll don't regularly wax that shit? apart from the whole gay thing, I just don't think I cold get past seeing a man's hairy asshole. sure, sometimes chicks have a little around it, but nothing like a man's. i'm comfortable enough in my own masculinity to ask this for the board.....
    This is way gayer than anything OSA has ever said
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post

This is way gayer than anything OSA has ever said

How so?

Diamond
    Load Metric

If you want off strip Thai, go to Chada Thai.

Ughhh... sucks. A certain forum member and I had a great time there. How come its closing? Its located in a busy area from what I remember
    Last edited by OSA; 05-18-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Load Metric

Ughhh... sucks. A certain forum member and I had a great time there. How come its closing? Its located in a busy area from what I remember
    Not sure of the reason, but I would guess location. Off strip restraunts often have a hard time getting people in the door. Even the really good ones.
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    On a side note, can someone explain to this old white guy what "gang gang" is?

I keep seeing it written on the internet, but I have no idea what the fuck it means.
    Ask Michael. This is the same guy that in his 30s is still "talking to pretty girls" and "flirting".

He is also a poet.

But ask him what gang-gang means. Then hand him a bag of peanuts.

Comments

Tellafriend: mic drop

Load Metric
    I just don't think I cold get past seeing a man's hairy asshole. sure, sometimes chicks have a little around it, but nothing like a man's.

I think it's beyond doubt that you would happily drain your walnut-sack deep inside a man's bleached ringpiece given the opportunity.

And let's be honest your poisonous seed is better off inside the gender which can't reproduce.

You raging fuckin homo.

Comments

Tellafriend: lol at the guy who thinks men bleach their anuses

gimmick:
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

I just don't think I cold get past seeing a man's hairy asshole. sure, sometimes chicks have a little around it, but nothing like a man's.

I think it's beyond doubt that you would happily drain your walnut-sack deep inside a man's bleached ringpiece given the opportunity.

And let's be honest your poisonous seed is better off inside the gender which can't reproduce.

You raging fuckin homo.
    Now that's a poet

Diamond
    Load Metric

You ever eat a chicks ass?

Load Metric

You ever eat a chicks ass?

answer my question first.

Load Metric

You raging fuckin homo.

amazing work here Lord. seriously. glad you took some time off to come back so strong.

Name:  goodjob.gif
Views: 302
Size:  1.08 MB

Load Metric

You raging fuckin homo.
    You have a gift

Silver
    Load Metric

Whenever I've plated a woman's hairy arse it reminded me of this from Star Wars...Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 293
Size:  28.2 KB
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Also, I feel this stakes begging thing is way overblown, partly because I don't care about it that much so I never made paragraph posts about it.

Last year, exactly one guy staked me, C$. He staked a bunch of us. I never even asked him, my name was thrown in the mix from some people with a nostalgia for the old NWP and seeing some familiar names in C$'s stable.

Then I made a thread, which I assume everyone enjoyed about the wsop experience and my first time in Vegas, and some of the regulars threw down to either get a beer, get some lunch on them, etc, again mostly people who were having fun in the thread and wanted an old nwper to have some fun. Again, never asked for anything there, would be glad to return the favor to any of those posters.
    you really don't see the below posts as begging, do you? LIKE A STRAIGHT UP SOCIOPATH

My cmoney deal is a lil murky, I think the stake is anywhere from $0 to $50k

But if I can save a lil for cash and a plane ticket, would love to document my adventures again, meeting pfaers, trolling heteros with OSA, vegas history with Drexel, sleeping in alleys like a boss, and pulling girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Michael....if you need a stake and money, just ask for it. It's pretty obvious what you are doing here. At least Heeb is flat out honest when he begs.
    I already locked one up I think, remember cmoney said he got me?

So was just seeing who wanted to link

Comments

handicapme: He see's it, we all do.

Load Metric
    I've been lucky enough to have been offered a steak or two by some members of this board for some contributions I've made on the wagering front. I've told every one of them to leave the AmEx at home and take a $20 bill out of the ATM and meet me here instead.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Love this place. Open invitation to Michael or OSA or Set of Kings or anyone on here the week of June 12th who wants a Pad Thai on me.
    If I make any kinda cash in that l08 event, will def stick around. Thank you. Would also be supercool to see dat aim crew there.

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

If I make any kinda cash in that l08 event, will def stick around. Thank you. Would also be supercool to see dat aim crew there.

Are you like perpetually stuck at the age of 17 or something?

Load Metric
    Michael why dont you sell like 30%, offset some of the variance.

You seem pretty confident why not try and sell a small % to offset you're variance

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Are you like perpetually stuck at the age of 17 or something?
    That's a valid question. I am somewhat immature.

Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

You seem pretty confident why not try and sell a small % to offset you're variance
    I'm not that confident. I think I play o8 well, but tourneys and low chips ya know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

why the hell would you sell a piece to a <$1500 tournament when it will prolly cost you close to that much just on flights/hotels/food/shenanigans?

the only exception would be if you could justify selling 20-30% at a high markup to offset some of your expenses

i wouldn't bother traveling to a small buyin wsop event if i couldn't afford to have all of my own action

you can outlast 90% of the field and go back home down money - just doesn't make any sense

if i were bot, i would come out with the intention of having fun, and try to satellite into the o8

if you win a seat, then maybe sell a third of yourself or whatever and use that money for some lobster mac n cheese
    Hi Lew!!!

Thread Information