Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: who going to wsop this year? PFA meetup possible? Gang gang? We out here?

Load Metric
    i think i would sell 30% of myself if the alternative meant i would be sleeping in an alley but that’s just me

Platinum
    Load Metric
    my advice is if you want to try your hand at O8 is to play the venetian events that they have going on...

they have some pretty good guarantees on their O8 events...they have a couple $600s, an $800, and an $1100...I glanced at it briefly and I think one of the $600s is right before the $800 event so you can get two shots at glory for the price of one WSOP event...

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I'm there with bells on for some daily deepstacks. idk about bracelet events yet. I have met a few people from here, but I'm not too sure about the whole big meetup thing. I might introduce myself if I recognize someone and don't feel creeped out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by amberzombie View Post
    I'm there with bells on for some daily deepstacks. idk about bracelet events yet. I have met a few people from here, but I'm not too sure about the whole big meetup thing. I might introduce myself if I recognize someone and don't feel creeped out.
    Who are you? Do we know you under any other name?

I see you have a female screen name (and avatar) and are from Vegas, but on the internet, that means nothing.

If you are female, don't like splitthis scare you away.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Who are you? Do we know you under any other name?

I see you have a female screen name (and avatar) and are from Vegas, but on the internet, that means nothing.

If you are female, don't like splitthis scare you away.
    I have gotten along with all females but 1 criminal psycho. I don't see a problem.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    A couple people here would know me by name but I'm nobody really. My ex listened to a lot of radio and sometimes showed me threads. Met a few people through him. What do you mean about splitthis? Should I be scared?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Okay someone just sent me the cliffnotes of what happened. Maybe this was a bad idea.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Okay someone just sent me the cliffnotes of what happened. Maybe this was a bad idea.

lol stop scaring the girl you bellends.

If there's a group night out then go along. The creeps who you wouldn't want to meet, either wouldn't be invited or be too broke to be there anyways.

And Split has had personal beef with only ONE poster in 10 years. Take no notice of the shit stirring clowns on here.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A couple people here would know me by name but I'm nobody really. My ex listened to a lot of radio and sometimes showed me threads. Met a few people through him. What do you mean about splitthis? Should I be scared?
    Care to tell us who your ex is?

You can PM the answer to me if you don't want it public. Or you can keep it private, of course.

Don't worry about splitthis. I wasn't being serious. It is true that split only had an issue with one female here. If it were a chronic thing, she wouldn't be here anymore.

If you do want to meet up with forum people, a group setting is probably the best way to do it, as obviously nothing bad can happen that way.

Load Metric

You can PM the answer to me if you don't want it public. Or you can keep it private, of course.

Don't worry about splitthis. I wasn't being serious. It is true that split only had an issue with one female here. If it were a chronic thing, she wouldn't be here anymore.

If you do want to meet up with forum people, a group setting is probably the best way to do it, as obviously nothing bad can happen that way.
    Druff is blissfully unaware of "Lobstermac&cheesegate".
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Amber should pm Nikki, she can be the buffer on the meet up, plus she survived Lobstergate.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

They said she doxed someones family and threatened her with violence. Am I supposed to feel releived when you say she only did it that one time? and who is Toots?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I like the radio show and you seem really nice but I'm going to pass on sharing my personal details sorry

Load Metric
    are you one of jasep's juggalettes? if so, have you started washing your asshole yet?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I like the radio show and you seem really nice but I'm going to pass on sharing my personal details sorry
    Okay, that's fine.

FYI many from the forum have shared their identities with me and I've kept them all confidential. But if you don't want to do that, and want to post here anonymously, that's fine too.

Either way, I'm glad you enjoy the radio show, and welcome to PFA.

Load Metric
    Okay, that's fine.

FYI many from the forum have shared their identities with me and I've kept them all confidential. But if you don't want to do that, and want to post here anonymously, that's fine too.

Ok who hacked Druff's account???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

They said she doxed someones family and threatened her with violence. Am I supposed to feel releived when you say she only did it that one time? and who is Toots?
    Okay, I was going to go along with this for longer to see where you were going with all of this, but I've since decided I don't want to play the game.

I don't believe you. At first I believed you, but now it looks like you're probably a dupe trying to screw with me and/or the forum.

I have my reasons as to why I believe you aren't who you claim to be.

I'm shutting down this account's ability to post. If you would like to discuss this further, you are welcome to PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Okay, that's fine.

Ok who hacked Druff's account???
    When I made the above post, I knew it was likely a dupe and wanted to see where their ruse was going. But I decided that I'm not in the mood for the whole game, so I am just shutting it down here.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric

Okay, I was going to go along with this for longer to see where you were going with all of this, but I've since decided I don't want to play the game.

I don't believe you. At first I believed you, but now it looks like you're probably a dupe trying to screw with me and/or the forum.

I have my reasons as to why I believe you aren't who you claim to be.

I'm shutting down this account's ability to post. If you would like to discuss this further, you are welcome to PM me.
    Name:  1_MIcK6DRrlt3mE4J8NPmvLw.jpeg
Views: 221
Size:  26.0 KB
    #ToddsPlan

Thread Information