Thread: Todd finally found his balls!

Banned
    Load Metric

Todd finally found his balls!

Normally not a huge fan of Todd and his holier than thou attitude. But when props are due then they need to be acknowledged. In Negreanu’s latest vlog he is filming Hellmuth and chatting him up. Todd is to Phil’s right and busy texting away as usual (shocker i know). Anyway, I cringed to myself thinking Todd was going to just sit there and be a little puppy and not speak up. Much to my amazement Todd found a huge pair of cajones and needled that scumbag Hellmuth to his face. Unfortunately the table kinda grew silent after Todd’s remarks and a huge awkward silence prevailed over the table. If another player would have co-signed with Todd then I think he might have continued the needling.

BUT, Todd did what was needed to be done. Call out scummy players to their face and not simply on the internet. Hellmuth usually one with a quick witted or mean retort to jabs went radio silent afte Todd’s remark. Which kinda speaks volumes about who was in the right and who was in the wrong.

Nice job Todd. I always like seeing the scum of piker exposed for what they truly are at their core.

BTW-it’s in Daniel’s vlog #26 at the 16:10 mark.

Comments

Sanlmar: Druff sightings out in his natural habitat. Also, Hellmuth needs to die

Tellafriend: <applause>
    Last edited by tropicalstorm2; 06-27-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Load Metric
    speaking of finding balls

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Comments

Sanlmar: Unlimited mileage

Suicide King: Coge

Crowe Diddly:

JACKDANIELS: daaang

WillieMcFML: heeeeyoooooooooooo

tigerpiper: I'd like to see this one tear up a lobster with those hands

jacosta24: Got um

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalstorm2 View Post
    Normally not a huge fan of Todd and his holier than thou attitude. But when props are due then they need to be acknowledged. In Negreanu’s latest vlog he is filming Hellmuth and chatting him up. Todd is to Phil’s right and busy texting away as usual (shocker i know). Anyway, I cringed to myself thinking Todd was going to just sit there and be a little puppy and not speak up. Much to my amazement Todd found a huge pair of cajones and needled that scumbag Hellmuth to his face. Unfortunately the table kinda grew silent after Todd’s remarks and a huge awkward silence prevailed over the table. If another player would have co-signed with Todd then I think he might have continued the needling.

BUT, Todd did what was needed to be done. Call out scummy players to their face and not simply on the internet. Hellmuth usually one with a quick witted or mean retort to jabs went radio silent afte Todd’s remark. Which kinda speaks volumes about who was in the right and who was in the wrong.

Nice job Todd. I always like seeing the scum of piker exposed for what they truly are at their core.

BTW-it’s in Daniel’s vlog #26 at the 16:10 mark.

LMAO

I know who this poster is but not telling

amazing post

I can't find it on YouTube but I think you're semi-referencing the hand where Todd hits a set of 3's and gets bitch slapped by Phil's Q high heart flush draw

Comments

Muck Ficon: Pretty obvious who it is.

Load Metric
    OP you seem like you have your head screwed on tight and by your name, I assume you're well equipped to contribute to our Hurricane Warning thread for 2018. I look forward to you helping bottomset and I save LIVES like we do every single year.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    much better video

LMAO @ THE END

HOF

Comments

MumblesBadly: JFC! Your lifetime poker winnings are rounding error relative to Druff’s. Get a life!

Banned
    Load Metric
    gotta love those rare moments where Todd gets bitch slapped back to humble town

Comments

Muck Ficon: White trash

Load Metric
    I'd sooner sit through a repeat of Trump's inauguration before watching a Negreanu Vlog. So fuck knows how you came across that.

Comments

Sanlmar: OP did us a public service. No way I push play on a Neg’s vlog

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: red rep this guy if you don't even know who the king of england is
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    gotta love those rare moments where Todd gets bitch slapped back to humble town
    How many men have you fucked (relatives excluded)?

Is the Wal Mart parking lot community trans positive?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    soooooo is this another thread about marty fucking a beat up ladyboy cos i get the feeling this is now another thread about marty fucking a beat up ladyboy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    soooooo is this another thread about marty fucking a beat up ladyboy cos i get the feeling this is now another thread about marty fucking a beat up ladyboy
    jack daniels is offically crushing pfa. i lol @ almost everyone of his posts .

very underrated. like cory kluber before his cy
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Saying something and making the vlog is cool but the line could have been better. Hellmuth has only heard what Druff said at least 1000 times in his life I'm sure.

I was told in one of these vlogs I think either before this one or after this one happened Negreanu talks about breaking up with that girl he was dating that is like half his age.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Saying something and making the vlog is cool but the line could have been better. Hellmuth has only heard what Druff said at least 1000 times in his life I'm sure.

I was told in one of these vlogs I think either before this one or after this one happened Negreanu talks about breaking up with that girl he was dating that is like half his age.
    haven't watched yet, but judging by the comments it's this one:

Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

haven't watched yet, but judging by the comments it's this one:

Yup, it's right at the beginning where he talks about the breakup.

Big shocker that the young trophy girlfriend didn't work out long term.

I don't think Daniel is a bad guy, but he's never had his head on completely straight.

Thread Information