Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cosby Found Guilty

Load Metric
    Total set-up. America just can't tolerate successful black men
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I wonder how long his attorneys can stall with appeals.

If he's lucky, then can hold this off long enough until he croaks prior to serving any time.

Pretty dumb that they have a statute of limitations for rape and child molestation. Both of those crimes should be like murder -- where they can convict you at any point of your life if there's still enough evidence to get you.
    So fucked up for bail to be upheld post conviction before sentencing for crimes of this nature.

He probably thought he would walk, bet he dies in under a year now. Lol at his wife standing by him.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  fcd6bc6.png
Views: 357
Size:  157.0 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Boom!

Load Metric
    I hope that dirty n-word enjoys all the cock thats due to him in prison.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: LilMissHaymaker.com

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    omg I hadn't pictured Bill Cosby's old ass as the new fish trying to navigate the yard and shower scene. Split is the MVP. I picture her hitting that r hard and strong enough to make Gordman hard from reading it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This really actually makes me sad in a certain way. Not for him, but for the millions of young people (and adults) who looked up to him over the decades as a supposedly solid picture-perfect role model.

I mean, if you're currently betweem the age of say around 20 - 80 , the odds are pretty good that he one way or another played a part in your life. Example: Im 42 and my earliest recollection of him was when i was flipping through cartoons and he was doing Picture Pages. Also, my parents listened to his stand-up routines so I listened too. It wasn't dirty or vulgar, (like Richard Pryor) even though i may have been too young to understand some Cosby's jokes.

Just very sad. Another notch in the belt of the decay of society.

Load Metric
    Who's raped more women...Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby?

And how drunk or stoned would a girl have to be to get raped by Bernie Sanders?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Who's raped more women...Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby?

And how drunk or stoned would a girl have to be to get raped by Bernie Sanders?

There is a huge difference between rape by 3 men and roleplay rape that is consentual. For consentual you have to have contracts signed to avoid the ole switcheroo. Fringe sex is serious business.

Comments

sonatine: devils in the details

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

There is a huge difference between rape by 3 men and roleplay rape that is consentual. For consentual you have to have contracts signed to avoid the ole switcheroo. Fringe sex is serious business.
    "That role-play dress up stuff is just kid shit and I can always tell it's not real. It would take me the entire night and I probably still wouldn't finish. And none of these women say no anymore. I'm just too famous. I have to put them to sleep nowadays. When they are awake they are all over me. They are so annoying and pathetic."

-Bill Cosby (on the differences between cosplay and Cosplay)

Comments

CrackPipes and Kakfights: Exquisite twist on that portmanteau. I wish I could give you five green cushions

Load Metric
    Kind of reminds me of Paterno case where they have to be sitting there wishing they had simply died at 75. Die at 75 a beloved figure or live another decade and go out a total pariah, and in Cosby’s case, die in prison possibly if his lawyers can’t work magic.

In both cases, the rumors and stories had been around for a long time without anyone pursuing it. If they were dead, the stories pretty much die with them. Paterno would have been a minor part of Penn State story if dead. Cosby story never happens and he goes out beloved. Shit, most believed Michael Jackson was a pedo yet he went out with positive press.

Load Metric
    Paterno went out as a total pariah? That's sad. I mean I guess at Penn State he was since they fired him but I don't think the rest of the world views him as that. For sure more people are arguing on behalf of Paterno than they are for Cosby.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Produced by Allan Sherman!

BILL COSBY IS A VERY RAPEY FELLOW! RIGHT!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Paterno went out as a total pariah? That's sad. I mean I guess at Penn State he was since they fired him but I don't think the rest of the world views him as that. For sure more people are arguing on behalf of Paterno than they are for Cosby.

They still love him in Happy Valley, but I’d guess the majority view him as an enabler. Hard for me to gauge national sentiment on this as I straddle the Ohio State-Penn State borderline so its either he’s a fucking God or as bad as Sandusky himself. Not much middle. I think he stayed on too long trying to instill 1000 years of Paterno with his mong son, and handwaved away a some kids from the wrong side of the tracks getting buggered.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: my first post was gonna be asking you what b10 school u went to... they did take down his statue though and haven't put it back up in 6 years.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So what's the status on Weinstein?
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/ha...ry?id=53849524
    Harvey Weinstein probe may have been mishandled by prosecutor, Time's Up claims, calling for action
    May 19 2018 Prosecutor Cyrus Vance is the one who dropped the charges against strauss khan

Prosecutor of Patz’s Killer Takes Over Weinstein Inquiry
    By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.APRIL 25, 2018
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/25/n...zzi-vance.html

The prosecutor, Joan Illuzzi, took over the case in early April, replacing a veteran sex crimes prosecutor who had been leading the inquiry since December, the two people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss the case.

Tensions have mounted between the prosecutors and the police over the handling of investigations into Mr. Weinstein’s conduct, which was the subject of exposés in October by The New York Times and The New Yorker. The acrimony started soon after, with recriminations over who was at fault for the failure to arrest the movie producer in 2015 in a groping case.

November, the city’s chief of detectives said publicly that the police had developed a strong criminal case based oInn a complaint from an actress, Paz de la Huerta, who in a Vanity Fair story accused Mr. Weinstein of raping her on two occasions at her apartment in late 2010. But prosecutors said they did not have enough evidence to charge him, provoking complaints from advocates for victims of sexual harassment.

[For more coverage of women and gender issues, subscribe to Gender Letter, a new newsletter.]

The district attorney’s office has continued the investigation, but no charges have been announced and nothing has been said publicly about its scope or timetable.

Oh well maybe next time

Load Metric
    Name:  97F1777E-6029-4293-8D61-EF1295172F6B.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  145.9 KB

Comments

DJ_Chaps: shut up faggot. worst ever.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

I guess if he becomes President, he could pardon himself.

Load Metric
    Paterno, the HBO movie, pretty good stuff. Recommended.

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Bill Cosby burst out laughing in court on Tuesday – moments after he was sentenced to three to 10 years in state prison for a 2004 sex assault.

I'm sure that Bill Cosby will be popular in prison.

He has plenty of experience sucking on jello pudding pops.

Thread Information