Thread: User Status Request {PLOL Edition} (Semi-Urgent)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

User Status Request {PLOL Edition} (Semi-Urgent)

Plop Status

He's earned it for posting great and always keeping it loose passive when it comes to his lifestyle.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Never imagined the big brotha and the twink would become a tag team. Just goes to show anything can happen at PFA.

Load Metric
    If you guys are interested in starting a stable i'm interested in joining. Not willing to give up the sexy boy avatar quite yet tho.

Load Metric
    You'd have to really ask MrTickle to be honest.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    That post isn't gonna play for those reading this thread in the archives. MrTickle isn't you Plop.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I used to have a custom user title (Fabulous Floridan), but Druff took it away from me as one of the concessions of unbanning me.

Nothing wrong with Platinum, fam.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I see you added that OG 1999 internet underline. Boon Gang Whole lotta gang shit nah sayn.

limitles: ya he's solid
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Plop do you chat up the uber drivers? What's that dynamic like? Are there bad ones like bad cabbies that go past the hi how are you and one personal question rule to gauge if you are a talker before taking the hint to shut the fuck up. Boss cabbies say where to?, hi, and how are you, pleasantly and then shut the fuck up and don't look at you if you aren't talking passed that. Prob only been on 50 cab rides in my life but out of those maybe 7 of them were the silent ride dream. When the guy was also someone I knew spoke English as his first language and acted like this (while being pleasant during the brief initial exchange) I really wished good fortune for him and his family. (In my head).

I can't imagine it ever being that way in Uber. I picture you sittin there having to fire off texts to Deion's baby momma while listening to him tell a dumb story. Then at the end it's like do I tip? Do I not tip?? Just a barrel full of awkwardness and me wishing death on someone who doesn't probably deserve it.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Wait that's obv sober rides. Me on drinks I probably ask if I can sit in the front seat and I tell him all about how Natalie Imbrugilia is actually from Australia and I think she was in Maybelline commercials but I'm not sure. Then I'd ask him if I could smoke while flicking the lighter without lighting anything to guage the jump. If no jump just light it and say you will give him a 20 and then he says the fare will be like 25 and you say well I got coke and then he asks you again what state you are from again and from there use your imagination.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I can't read all that, but saw Uber figured I'd share that I was banned from uber on my 2nd ride for asking the (female) driver for a blow job. true story

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    I can't read all that, but saw Uber figured I'd share that I was banned from uber on my 2nd ride for asking the (female) driver for a blow job. true story
    got a 5 star rating my 1st ride tho

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

I was talking to Plop.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Hopefully you meant you can't read that (now)... or you were saying you didn't understand it and/or it was a nonsensical post. Or something else that makes sense. Because if it's that one thing it's over.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Hopefully you meant you can't read that (now)... or you were saying you didn't understand it and/or it was a nonsensical post. Or something else that makes sense. Because if it's that one thing it's over.
    can't read it now. it won't be a problem after a sleep. have a sleep scheduled for tonight.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: u can do no wrong in my eyes

Load Metric
    Plop acting so calm cool and collected about his possible status upgrade but if he gets he's gonna be all

Load Metric
    There's a little something for you in that tweet as well Kings. They say one side effect of Mexican White is gay fantasies, but if you are mentally strong you can twist that into a benny.

Load Metric
    Plop is still on probation.

User upgrade:

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Denied is just a fancy word for opportunity to appeal.

Load Metric
    But if you actually jack off to it right before your scheduled sleep never tell me.

Load Metric
    Plop do you chat up the uber drivers? What's that dynamic like? Are there bad ones like bad cabbies that go past the hi how are you and one personal question rule to gauge if you are a talker before taking the hint to shut the fuck up. Boss cabbies say where to?, hi, and how are you, pleasantly and then shut the fuck up and don't look at you if you aren't talking passed that. Prob only been on 50 cab rides in my life but out of those maybe 7 of them were the silent ride dream. When the guy was also someone I knew spoke English as his first language and acted like this (while being pleasant during the brief initial exchange) I really wished good fortune for him and his family. (In my head).

I can't imagine it ever being that way in Uber. I picture you sittin there having to fire off texts to Deion's baby momma while listening to him tell a dumb story. Then at the end it's like do I tip? Do I not tip?? Just a barrel full of awkwardness and me wishing death on someone who doesn't probably deserve it.
    I think I recently passed the 1,000 ride club for Uber. I rarely talk to them, especially since I mostly take pool now. Occasionally it happens, but it's rare. They really don't talk much. Of course some are better than others, but if the driver is below like a 4.7 I'll cancel and request a new driver. I usually don't tip, but it's not awkward since if you tip you just do it in the app anyway.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

I think I recently passed the 1,000 ride club for Uber. I rarely talk to them, especially since I mostly take pool now. Occasionally it happens, but it's rare. They really don't talk much. Of course some are better than others, but if the driver is below like a 4.7 I'll cancel and request a new driver. I usually don't tip, but it's not awkward since if you tip you just do it in the app anyway.
    I think I watched an episode of black mirror about this.

Thread Information